Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
25k + is enough for you..remeber dont show and tell them that you will live with ur brother there..because they will reject you saying purpose of visit is not good...dont tell anything abt ur brother..IELTS is university requirement not embassy's. u can show them fake sales deed of property as source of this money...and ur parents can sponser you in statement

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
saadsdk said:
25k + is enough for you..remeber dont show and tell them that you will live with ur brother there..because they will reject you saying purpose of visit is not good...dont tell anything abt ur brother..IELTS is university requirement not embassy's. u can show them fake sales deed of property as source of this money...and ur parents can sponser you in statement
thnx a lot for replying , its really helpful!

kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
saadsdk said:
when did you give medicals?? are u university or college applicant??
Second week of July and Lakehead University for Masters.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
i gave medical on 25th July and did not hear anything after that...University of victoria

alihassanbhatti

Aug 23, 2013
Lahore,Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
July 24
Fed Ex
Waiting for medical
I have done O levels with 80%
A levels (BBB)
ILETS 7.0
Got accepted from university of western ontario
And bank statements worth 1 million canadian dollars.
Is my file good and how long would it take CHC to get back to me it's been 31 days.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
ur profile is perfect...u will get medical soon

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
maham123 said:
thnx a lot for replying , its really helpful!
aoa i wil nt say advice u to hide any thng abt ur brothr , who is in the same city , whr u r going , for acomodatn u cn cnvince them by showng dat u hv aplied for grlz hostel .
ap k lye ye suggestn hai k cntct rkazi , unki bh annual fees itne he ha , aur un k bh bhae wahen hain , so ap ka aur unka case bht ziada similar ha, she is a nyc and helpng grl , aur ielts is univrsty requirement nt embassy's . so bey fiqar hu jaen.
jazak Allah

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
ok so it means that if the university gives me admission tou phir mujhey sirf visay kay liye ielts ki need nahi hai rite?

abdullah102

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-july-2013
Med's Request
18-July-2013
Med's Done....
31-July-2013
Interview........
Not requried
Passport Req..
Already submitted
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 14 september :)
maham123 said:
ok so it means that if the university gives me admission tou phir mujhey sirf visay kay liye ielts ki need nahi hai rite?
Riiightttt..!! Good luck

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Adil Sulehri said:
aoa i wil nt say advice u to hide any thng abt ur brothr , who is in the same city , whr u r going , for acomodatn u cn cnvince them by showng dat u hv aplied for grlz hostel .
ap k lye ye suggestn hai k cntct rkazi , unki bh annual fees itne he ha , aur un k bh bhae wahen hain , so ap ka aur unka case bht ziada similar ha, she is a nyc and helpng grl , aur ielts is univrsty requirement nt embassy's . so bey fiqar hu jaen.
jazak Allah

Maham, Msgd me And I replied all her queries :) And you are right , No need to hide from CIC about brother but also no need to tell them in SOP , Just mention the name and designation in Family info . i Didnt mention CIC anything in particular about my bro in SOP, just mentioned their names, what they do, where they live in Family info.

Adil. I think She doesnt need to convince the CIC about the accomodation, I didnt do anything and neither did you or anyone I guess..

she in majority needs to show good funds :p strong ties. e.g. B-Form, Father, mother nic, translation, C-form/..... And etc /////:)

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
kat2002 said:
Sad news. I think I wont be getting any visa. I passed all medical tests here and have no TB or hiv. But now after wasting 1.5 months of my life they suddenly want me to come to karachi and give a follow-up test which I know is total BS. They want to check if I can breathe properly. How can I suddenly have breathing problems? Never had that issue even at high altitudes. What is going on here. They are lingering the case pointlessly, since maybe they don't want to reject nor want to approve they are somehow forcing me to withdraw myself. This situation is a very unique case which I never read or heard of before.

Will update about what happens next as I am not going karachi.
I think you should go to IOM, if u r away from karachi, you can go to your closest IOM center in Lahore or Islamabad. When you take appointment, do inform them of the earlier situation and this that u took ur medical at Karachi. I don't think u shud give up ur case at this point. They just want to do confirmatory tests, its not a rejection. I have also sent u a personal message, u can check that. I had a similar case.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
saadsdk said:
Although i fully agree that telling them about staying with your brother would be a negative in granting visa. However, hiding that would mean that in Family information form, you have to list all blood relatives, their current residence addresses and occupation. So i am not sure giving misinformation here is a good idea.

There are people on this form i think who have had similar situation (if i am not wrong, RQazi already has a brother studying or have studied in Canada), and she did get a visa for study this year. So it might be a good idea to ask her what she did.

It is just risky to outright lie on your application form since if it is discovered at any stage latter (even if 10 years latter, when you are a permanent resident or even a citizen), they might use misinformation as a basis to deport you. So just make sure what is the right thing to do.

kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
MMX said:
I think you should go to IOM, if u r away from karachi, you can go to your closest IOM center in Lahore or Islamabad. When you take appointment, do inform them of the earlier situation and this that u took ur medical at Karachi. I don't think u shud give up ur case at this point. They just want to do confirmatory tests, its not a rejection. I have also sent u a personal message, u can check that. I had a similar case.
Thanks for your concerns brother but its 100% rejection. Here are more details. I am from Lahore and gave my test at Lahore IOM. First they failed to inform me for a month that I need a follow-up test/checkup. Once I knew, I went to IOM Lahore and they refused to entertain me and told me that I should take an appointment for follow-up. After waiting 1hr on-hold (IOM) the lady on the phone said that they don't entertain follow-ups and I have to email for follow-up appointment.

So I went home and sent them the email asap clearly mentioning LAHORE as my city and I gave my previous test there and want follow-up at LAHORE. 5 days past and no reply so I sent them a reminder and next day they called me. They said they have to check with IOM about what type of test is required and then they let me know. They said they will call me to update and also mail me about the appointment as well.

After 2 days they just emailed me just like that that I need to visit IOM Karachi on Monday morning after 2 days i.e 26 Aug tomorrow. They never called me to confirm if I was ok with that date or it should be after 4 days or more. They should have consulted me since it is clearly a 2,500km round trip.

The email say the basic crap like tests are (blood, urine, xray..). Why the hell I have to goto karachi just for that again? they didn't find any anomaly in my tests, no TB or HiV. They didn't ask for xray again. I have no idea what they are trying to achieve here.

I replied them but its weekend, they won't reply till monday and on monday my email will be gone into the abyss and I have to email them again. They won't tell me what follow-up test are. I won't goto to karachi blindly. Lets see what they say. They wasted 1.5 months of my life.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
bro dont disappoint its not rejected and embassy did not do this to you..its IOM who is playing with you..go for the test and wish u best of luck..

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
@Saad Bro U Will Get your Passport Request In this Week InshaALLAH...

Don't know Why but Embassy is very slow These Days : )