VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
WaseemWasii said:
Bro What i think and believe is Processing time for Online Application is 26 Days for Everywhere... y i Think and Believe So...

Check the Processing time for Online Application inside Canada... And then Check The other Column in which they wrote on which Date Applications they are working Now.

They have updated it a Day before & Its Saying that they are working on Application Submitted on 23 July.

I Have Submitted my Application 22nd July.. Yesterday i received an Email from Embassy that your Medical Letter is sent Out Today.

So Now i am 100% sure that they are Processing it According to The Schedule mentioned on CIC.
I really do not want to waste time debating with some one here. But this is significantly misleading information for any one who reads from here and applies based upon that.

It is foolish to believe that since YOU RECEIVED A RESPONSE on a date matching with the date stated on the CIC website, hence your application must be worked on currently by CIC inside canada.

A simple point that people don't seem to realize here is, ONLINE submission does not give your application the privilege to be processed outside the scope of your local embassy. Every application in the world is PROCESSED BY THE EMBASSY he is legally entitled too. If this would have been the case, every one in Pakistan could apply online and be processed at the same speed as THOSE IN SIDE CANADA and the fastest in the world.

There are clearly two sections, ONE SAYS INSIDE Canada and the other says OUTSIDE Canada. Then inside EACH OF THESE sections, there are columns of paper based or online. Any one with basic reading skills could differentiate that the ONLINE under INSIDE Canada cannot magically apply to OUTSIDE Canada.

Please do not mislead others by a mere coincidence in your case. It is good that you received response in time and i pray that your application is processed and accepted at the same pace.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
fkl said:
I really do not want to waste time debating with some one here. But this is significantly misleading information for any one who reads from here and applies based upon that.

It is foolish to believe that since YOU RECEIVED A RESPONSE on a date matching with the date stated on the CIC website, hence your application must be worked on currently by CIC inside canada.

A simple point that people don't seem to realize here is, ONLINE submission does not give your application the privilege to be processed outside the scope of your local embassy. Every application in the world is PROCESSED BY THE EMBASSY he is legally entitled too. If this would have been the case, every one in Pakistan could apply online and be processed at the same speed as THOSE IN SIDE CANADA and the fastest in the world.

There are clearly two sections, ONE SAYS INSIDE Canada and the other says OUTSIDE Canada. Then inside EACH OF THESE sections, there are columns of paper based or online. Any one with basic reading skills could differentiate that the ONLINE under INSIDE Canada cannot magically apply to OUTSIDE Canada.

Please do not mislead others by a mere coincidence in your case. It is good that you received response in time and i pray that your application is processed and accepted at the same pace.
Everyone here have the right to Express their Opinions, though the information available can be read by anyone.

What i wrote in my Post is.. " I Think and I Believe " i Didn't Say that its like that.

Furthermore i mentioned before that may be you are right about that inside and outside but i Don't agree with you in that case that Applications are processed in only one Embassy in scope.

If you read out the Latest update of Pafso you will clearly find a text.

"Electronic applications give CIC much more flexibility in moving case processing to offices with the capacity to handle them."

haha.. if I believe in you than i have to reject this message they wrote :D

So Chill :)

And one thing more its not the normal condition they process applications... As All of U Know Pafso Strike have great effect on applications all over the world so they Said they may move Applications from One Embassy to Other.

Thanks for your Best Wishes.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
WaseemWasii said:
Everyone here have the right to Express their Opinions, though the information available can be read by anyone.

What i wrote in my Post is.. " I Think and I Believe " i Didn't Say that its like that.

Furthermore i mentioned before that may be you are right about that inside and outside but i Don't agree with you in that case that Applications are processed in only one Embassy in scope.

If you read out the Latest update of Pafso you will clearly find a text.

"Electronic applications give CIC much more flexibility in moving case processing to offices with the capacity to handle them."

haha.. if I believe in you than i have to reject this message they wrote :D

So Chill :)

And one thing more its not the normal condition they process applications... As All of U Know Pafso Strike have great effect on applications all over the world so they Said they may move Applications from One Embassy to Other.

Thanks for your Best Wishes.
online is better option but if u apply from Pakistan then it will be processed in CHC Islamabad not in canada

Shah Amir

Jun 21, 2013
Hey guys! ALLAH KA SHUKAR HAI I got my visa approved today @ 11:57am. Dont't worry you all will get visa soon as well. Take care

Please update the Spreadsheet.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Shah Amir said:
Hey guys! ALLAH KA SHUKAR HAI I got my visa approved today @ 11:57am. Dont't worry you all will get visa soon as well. Take care

Please update the Spreadsheet.
congrats bro...i sent on the same day through VFS not heard any thing yet....VFS service is very poor

mmmm44

Aug 15, 2013
Hello Friend's

Reply Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i complete my B.comm i can apply for master in computer science in Concordia OR Regina ?
That is Possible a B.comm Student Can Apply in Computer Science
if any other b.comm student apply in computer science and he accepted by Uregina Or Concordia Pls Tell ME.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
mmmm44 said:
Hello Friend's

Reply Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i complete my B.comm i can apply for master in computer science in Concordia OR Regina ?
That is Possible a B.comm Student Can Apply in Computer Science
if any other b.comm student apply in computer science and he accepted by Uregina Or Concordia Pls Tell ME.
No Bro Master in Computer Science is not reasonable for your Bachelors.

Even if Some University Give you Admission, Embassy Wont Give you the Visa for that.

You Can Apply to a Programs like Commerce. Checkout the Program Master in E-Commerce at Dalhousie University.

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hi everyone, i am planning to apply study visa from islamabad soon In sha ALLAH, can any one plz suggest me what is the minimum amount that i am supposed to have in my bank and for how many months for a bank statement and does ma brothers bank statement count?. and if i am not wrong the minimum ielts band should be Academic version 6.5? .plz reply to these questions, gud luck to every1..JazakALLAH!

kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
Sad news. I think I wont be getting any visa. I passed all medical tests here and have no TB or hiv. But now after wasting 1.5 months of my life they suddenly want me to come to karachi and give a follow-up test which I know is total BS. They want to check if I can breathe properly. How can I suddenly have breathing problems? Never had that issue even at high altitudes. What is going on here. They are lingering the case pointlessly, since maybe they don't want to reject nor want to approve they are somehow forcing me to withdraw myself. This situation is a very unique case which I never read or heard of before.

Will update about what happens next as I am not going karachi.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
kat2002 said:
Sad news. I think I wont be getting any visa. I passed all medical tests here and have no TB or hiv. But now after wasting 1.5 months of my life they suddenly want me to come to karachi and give a follow-up test which I know is total BS. They want to check if I can breathe properly. How can I suddenly have breathing problems? Never had that issue even at high altitudes. What is going on here. They are lingering the case pointlessly, since maybe they don't want to reject nor want to approve they are somehow forcing me to withdraw myself. This situation is a very unique case which I never read or heard of before.

Will update about what happens next as I am not going karachi.
when did you give medicals?? are u university or college applicant??

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
saadsdk said:
when did you give medicals?? are u university or college applicant??

Plz reply to ma following post:
Hi everyone, i am planning to apply study visa from islamabad soon In sha ALLAH, can any one plz suggest me what is the minimum amount that i am supposed to have in my bank and for how many months for a bank statement and does ma brothers bank statement count?. and if i am not wrong the minimum ielts band should be Academic version 6.5? .plz reply to these questions, gud luck to every1..JazakALLAH!

I Really Appreciate!

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
its depends on university fee...so tell me ur annual fee... it should be 4 months old but if u can go with1.5 to 2 month and show them source of money it will be well and good...

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
saadsdk said:
its depends on university fee...so tell me ur annual fee... it should be 4 months old but if u can go with1.5 to 2 month and show them source of money it will be well and good...
the annual fee is 7500, they didnt tell me if i am supposed to pay the fee in advance for two semesters or for a year, its gonna be a two year course and i would be staying with my brother so dont have to bother abt da accomodation costs, and wht general reasoning can be given for the source of money since i graduated a year ago and have been working in a firm but my salary hadnt been that much, obviously my family would be funding for the visa purposes, and plz tell me if ielts is a requiremnt of the visa office as well coz uni said that if the medium of instruction has bee english then they dont need ielts..thnx!