+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
fahad_shah said:

1st Aug is the Least date to apply for TA.

Whats that? Is that for everyone or linked to your University only?
TA means teaching assistantship ,....
Usually they dont give to new grad students because :( we dont know about the study methods and also we r not that good in speaking english and also the environment is new to us ,, so they give in 2nd or 3rd term ,,

But i want to apply and will apply if get Study permit before 1st Aug ,,

And this deadline is for my uni only
I dont know about other uni :)

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKAZI said:
TA means teaching assistantship ,....
Usually they dont give to new grad students because :( we dont know about the study methods and also we r not that good in speaking english and also the environment is new to us ,, so they give in 2nd or 3rd term ,,

But i want to apply and will apply if get Study permit before 1st Aug ,,

And this deadline is for my uni only
I dont know about other uni :)
Oh okay. No, I am not sure about my University because never searched about this.

All the best

saliky3k

Aug 21, 2011
I just wanted to inform everyone that if you have an ISIC card (search ISIC Pakistan), you can get upto 30 % off on air fare if you book your ticket via Gerry's travel services.

It costs PKR 930 and you'll get it after 2 weeks (approx.) after applying for it.

I was under the impression that everyone already knows about this but I was wrong so thought of sharing this piece of information.

Regards
Salik Ansari

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saliky3k said:
I just wanted to inform everyone that if you have an ISIC card (search ISIC Pakistan), you can get upto 30 % off on air fare if you book your ticket via Gerry's travel services.

It costs PKR 930 and you'll get it after 2 weeks (approx.) after applying for it.

I was under the impression that everyone already knows about this but I was wrong so thought of sharing this piece of information.

Regards
Salik Ansari
Good Sharing Salik

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
saliky3k said:

Regards
Salik Ansari
Hey thanks for the info, I did not know about this.

I was filling the online application form to order ISIC but it requires me to be a full time student at a Pakistani institution in order to apply.. So I guess that option is inapplicable for my case.

Should I order the IYTC since I am under 30 years of age and currently not studying at any institution in Pakistan.

??

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@saliky3k

We all have a admission from abroad, can we apply for ISIC card? if not then what is the difference between ISIC and IYIC?

saliky3k

Aug 21, 2011
Nahin nahin, abroad waalay se ban jaaega. Mein ne Wilfrid Laurier University k offer se banwaya hai. I don't know much about the cards but I think offers differ for youth card and student card.

ISIC card holders ko Grey Hound bus service (Canada) mein bhi discount hai so it'll really come in handy.

Regards,
Salik Ansari

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice yaar...i must say you have given a new direction to forum..now every one will start making CARDS :D

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
​What is the status of Ibrahim 52? Has he got visa?

Sheet is reflecting incomplete information which is till Medical Call..

Has he got Visa ?

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
saliky3k said:

Regards
Salik Ansari
gerry travel services i guess are not for Canada,,,
I just checked their website and there wasnt any info for Canada :(