+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Adil Sulehri said:
atlast , alhumdulillah submitted my passport at TCS for the visa stamp ,hoping to hear back from them in a week. dear all do pray for me . jazak Allah .
Insha Allah bro!
pray for us too!

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
RKAZI said:
I applied for ISIC online and its written to send 930 rupees to hbl ,,, bank acount number is given .
So,, after i send they will send card in how many months ? Because i will be going in Sep INSHALLAH if get visa .
I wont get much benefits if i make niow ...
Am thinking to apply from canada as soon as i reach ,. and the card will be VALID till dec 2014 then.
But there is no option to apply online for prospective international students(who have their offer letter in hand)
when you go to the region tab, all the areas/cities listen are within Pakistan

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALAMZ MY FRIENDS....MASHALLAH se I have got visa today...I was very busy today so updating this info late....at around 4 pm I got a mail from CHC that my application is approved....thank you all my friends specially Farhan and rkazi...wish you all best of luck....

Sorry Farhan yaar Teri call nahin utha saka Aj...I will add you at my FB...take care and congratulations... :)

kashif bodla

Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKAZI said:
hey
have u shared your info in the spreadsheet we made for all pakistani applicants ...

please share your info here
and u will get idea of your processing time
Updated My info there....... :p :p

INSHAALLAH will get Medical Call soon.

Pray For Me.. :)

saliky3k

Aug 21, 2011
@ ECE Engineer

Yaar mujhe to nahin nazar aaya Institutions in Pak only.. Go to www isic com pk, Click on order card online, select region, school type and just write your University's name.

@ RKAZI

I don't know for sure if Grey Hound bus service is in British Columbia. Hona to chahiye. But I'm sure k discount to hai. I checked the rates from Toronto to Waterloo; the fare price without discount is around CAD 27.5 whereas with discount its around CAD 22. And before going to HBL branch, note the phone number on ISIC Pakistan's website. Call up that person agar koi problem ho, and probably hoga. According to the Company, it takes around 2 weeks to get the card.

And mera to abhi medical test hii nahin hua so visa to pataa nahin kab aae.. and i'm not sure if i will be able to go. Rukaawatein bohot aa rahii hain.

Also, can somebody call Gerry's and ask if they book tickets for Canada?

saliky3k

Aug 21, 2011
@ ECE Engr

I chose Karachi as my region. I'm not sure about choosing a Pakistani city as your region. Better call up the ISIC Pakistan person.

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
saliky3k said:
@ ECE Engineer

Yaar mujhe to nahin nazar aaya Institutions in Pak only.. Go to www isic com pk, Click on order card online, select region, school type and just write your University's name.

@ RKAZI

I don't know for sure if Grey Hound bus service is in British Columbia. Hona to chahiye. But I'm sure k discount to hai. I checked the rates from Toronto to Waterloo; the fare price without discount is around CAD 27.5 whereas with discount its around CAD 22. And before going to HBL branch, note the phone number on ISIC Pakistan's website. Call up that person agar koi problem ho, and probably hoga. According to the Company, it takes around 2 weeks to get the card.

And mera to abhi medical test hii nahin hua so visa to pataa nahin kab aae.. and i'm not sure if i will be able to go. Rukaawatein bohot aa rahii hain.

Also, can somebody call Gerry's and ask if they book tickets for Canada?
Yeah I figured it out...

I am on step number 3 the finalization... but the validity period it is showing is from 9/2012 to 12/2013.... I thought it was valid for one year,
is it a glitch in their system or what? any idea?

Don't worry about Rukaawatein bro.... Allah SWT ki marzi hogi toh sab dur hojein gi Insha Allah!! Just keep faith and put up your best of efforts...
Success or failure is upon Allah's will

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Many Congrats to both of you....

Farhan and Can.OTT

ALLAH PAAK har maqsad mai kamyabi ata farmaye

AAMEEN

Good Luck

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
aoa
guyz kisi na 3 months se kam bank statement par visa apply kya hai aur approve howa hai kisi ka...thanks

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
yaar bank statement means ap k paas utna (required amount) kab say para hua ha bank mai , i gave them a bank statement of 6 months , where as 6 month pehlay just meray father ki salary hute the us mai , jo actual amount ma nay deposit kerwaya woh just 1 and a half month old tha, at the time of applying.
It looks like , in sha Allah i am almost done with my visa , a/c to them a decision has been made and now they require a passport . so bhaiyu thura sa samjhny ki baat ha , apko bank statement 4 months ki jama kerwani ha , ap bank statement 2 saal ki bh jama kerwa sakty , but what matters , us ma amount last 4 month say kitna , in my case it was 1.5 months . i can assure you ap 2 weeks pehlay deposit kiye paisun per bh bank statement jama kerwa sakty hu (only saying if some1 has nt done his home work , or due to some serious financial problem or etc) , just give them proof k aik dam say paisay kahan sy a gae . i deposited 40 lacs . 25 lacs kise say ly ker a/c ma dalwa diye , proof dikhaya k plot sale kia ha :) . it was all fake but at the same time it was all genuine . so its up to you how you show your file aur baki 14 lacs ka company say letter banwaya k company say liye hain.
sab say imp baat , ik yaqeen/belief say apply kerain (dont make things complicated) and 2nd thing GORUN ko ditch kerna itna asaan nh, but as we all know paki's :). agar magar churain. yeh sooch k apply kerain k in sha Allah visa he aye ga.
good luck to all . jazak Allah

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request