+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
saliky3k said:
Nahin nahin, abroad waalay se ban jaaega. Mein ne Wilfrid Laurier University k offer se banwaya hai. I don't know much about the cards but I think offers differ for youth card and student card.

ISIC card holders ko Grey Hound bus service (Canada) mein bhi discount hai so it'll really come in handy.

Regards,
Salik Ansari
Grey Hound bus service (Canada) does it offer service in Victoria or vancouver ?
Yesterday i foud out that for vanc airport to victoria the pacific Coach is the only suitable option

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
fahad_shah said:
​What is the status of Ibrahim 52? Has he got visa?

Sheet is reflecting incomplete information which is till Medical Call..

Has he got Visa ?
Yes he has got visa ... He told in other post ...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/list-of-stuff-to-buy-bored-waiting-after-medical-start-shopping-t154479.15.html

he shared his info but incomplete ... i have said him ..when ever he comes online he will share it ...

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKAZI said:
Yes he has got visa ... He told in other post ...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/list-of-stuff-to-buy-bored-waiting-after-medical-start-shopping-t154479.15.html

he shared his info but incomplete ... i have said him ..when ever he comes online he will share it ...
Good Many congrats to him

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
With the Grace of Allah Almighty, and the prayers of my parents, siblings, friends and alll of you guys. My visa has been approved.. :) :) :) :) so duaon main yaaad rkhna yaaaro................. I love you all............... plz agar koi mjhy friends list main add karna chahy toe mera address hai farhanraouf sidha sidha he likha hua hai......... so In shaaa Allah hope to be in touch with you all in the future as well............ best of luck to you all tooo guys........ :)

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
farhan88 said:
With the Grace of Allah Almighty, and the prayers of my parents, siblings, friends and alll of you guys. My visa has been approved.. :) :) :) :) so duaon main yaaad rkhna yaaaro................. I love you all............... plz agar koi mjhy friends list main add karna chahy toe mera address hai farhanraouf sidha sidha he likha hua hai......... so In shaaa Allah hope to be in touch with you all in the future as well............ best of luck to you all tooo guys........ :)
wow wow great
Congrats bro

when did u get the email ???

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
4:30 pay i email meri pyaari bhhnnn in shaa Allah now you should be ready for the good news

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
IN SHAA ALLAH SISTER :) :) :)

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting is making tenst ....stil not heard anything from embassy??????even mailed them but not getting any reply from thr side wat to do????
waiting from 3rd may

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Okay Salik can you guide us with the process..
because when I click on the online card order, it asks you about your institution in Pakistan only.

kashif bodla

Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam Friends.

1: Applied through Visa application centre ( VAC) Lahore.

2: Applied on 2nd July 2013.

3: Waiting begins ::) ::) ::) ::)

University: University of Prince Edward Island.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
kashif bodla said:
Salam Friends.

1: Applied through Visa application centre ( VAC) Lahore.

2: Applied on 2nd July 2013.

3: Waiting begins ::) ::) ::) ::)

University: University of Prince Edward Island.
hey
have u shared your info in the spreadsheet we made for all pakistani applicants ...

https://docs.google.com/a/student.muet.edu.pk/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0

please share your info here
and u will get idea of your processing time

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
saliky3k said:
I just wanted to inform everyone that if you have an ISIC card (search ISIC Pakistan), you can get upto 30 % off on air fare if you book your ticket via Gerry's travel services.

It costs PKR 930 and you'll get it after 2 weeks (approx.) after applying for it.

I was under the impression that everyone already knows about this but I was wrong so thought of sharing this piece of information.

Regards
Salik Ansari

I applied for ISIC online and its written to send 930 rupees to hbl ,,, bank acount number is given .
So,, after i send they will send card in how many months ? Because i will be going in Sep INSHALLAH if get visa .
I wont get much benefits if i make niow ...
Am thinking to apply from canada as soon as i reach ,. and the card will be VALID till dec 2014 then.