+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
Checked eCas today and status is "in process". Took them 6 months from "Received" to "in-Process".
Hope processing gets fast and they send text invite in a month or month and half time.
After reading your message I just checked mine e-Cas, still showing "Received". Is that you found 2nd "In Process" bottom of Received line ? I wonder what they did in last six month with these files. They should transfer to local office in Dec so that test might be in Feb/March..

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
After reading your message I just checked mine e-Cas, still showing "Received". Is that you found 2nd "In Process" bottom of Received line ? I wonder what they did in last six month with these files. They should transfer to local office in Dec so that test might be in Feb/March..
No idea what they did for 6 months. I checked eCas on Dec-12 and there were two lines
1. Received
2. Sent you acknowledgement

Today I checked eCas and there 3 lines
1. Received
2. Sent you acknowledgement
3. In process.

You check in a week time and it should move to in process.

Application has not been sent to local office. I hope and wish that in 4-6 weeks time they should send completed file to local office for test.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think CIC officers assigned to AOR by e-mail was waiting for CIC system up gradation and IT people to active eCAS and only then these officers started their work on the files. So we can say IT people lost these six month in their system tuning..

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
Application has not been sent to local office. I hope and wish that in 4-6 weeks time they should send completed file to local office for test.
How do you know they have not sent your file to the local office?

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eltorpe said:
How do you know they have not sent your file to the local office?
Got ATIP report email mail. After reading that report I called CIC center today. The agent told once everything is complete they will sent to local office. Now in "New Process" most of the process will be done by CIC Sydney and Test & Oath will be facilitated by local office (barring few exceptions).
He confirmed that they have just started processing and it is in Sydney.
After that I checked eCas and I saw status "in process".

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
Got ATIP report after reading that and called CIC center today. The agent told once everything is complete they will sent to local office. Now in "New Process" everything will be done my CIC Sydney and Test & Oath will be facilitated by local office (barring few exceptions).
Thanks. That's good information :)

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
Got ATIP report email mail. After reading that report I called CIC center today. The agent told once everything is complete they will sent to local office. Now in "New Process" most of the process will be done by CIC Sydney and Test & Oath will be facilitated by local office (barring few exceptions).
After that I checked eCas and I saw status "in process".
Also got my ATIP report via email yesterday after my ecas was updated to 'in process'. Am trying to understand the 22 page report and under eligibility-prohibitions, eligibility-assessment,eligibility-knowledge and oath , everything stated 'not started' but the due date indicated 2015/12/01. Do you happen to have this on your report, what does this mean?

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwt10 said:
Also got my ATIP report via email yesterday after my ecas was updated to 'in process'. Am trying to understand the 22 page report and under eligibility-prohibitions, eligibility-assessment,eligibility-knowledge and oath , everything stated 'not started' but the due date indicated 2015/12/01. Do you happen to have this on your report, what does this mean?
Same situation.. everything says "not started". Looks like they entered basic details of application in database and did not do anything. I see secondary office mentioned in the report (as local office) but no entry or any information in it.

Obviously Knowledge I think will be updated once we get test result and Oath will be later. Looks like we should get new ATIP after 3 months, may be something will be in entered in there. As of now that ATIP report does not give any information.
It is still in Sydney.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@catchvb thanks, hopefully our applications will move on smoothly. i'm just curious about the due date for everything:2015/12/01, crossing my fingers we don't have to wait till December 2015 for our oath.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwt10 said:
@ catchvb thanks, hopefully our applications will move on smoothly. i'm just curious about the due date for everything:2015/12/01, crossing my fingers we don't have to wait till December 2015 for our oath.
Can you tell me what is entered in your CoR in Client's details (Around page 3-5).
it says Citizenship, CoR, Place of Birth, Country of Birth, Marital Status...etc.

All the other information is correct except I am not sure why my CoR says USA? and it is updated in Nov-2014.???

FYI: I applied for PR when I was in living in USA (on visa) in 2010. I came to Canada with PR. if that gives you any clue.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
Can you tell me what is entered in your CoR in Client's details (Around page 3-5).
it says Citizenship, CoR, Place of Birth, Country of Birth, Marital Status.

I am not sure why my CoR says USA?
CoR states my native country. Dont know what CoR means though

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwt10 said:
CoR states my native country. Dont know what CoR means though
Thanks. CoR = Country of Residence. I think that explains. Probably this is the information was created when Client ID was created for the first time( in our case PR).
In my case I was in USA and in your case your were in your native country at that time.
I believes you also came to Canada as PR.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
Thanks. CoR = Country of Residence. I think that explains. Probably this is the information when they created the Client ID for the first time for PR. In my case I was in USA and in your case your were in your native country.
I believes you also came to Canada with PR.
I was thinking that too but then I didnt get my PR in my native country, came here as a worker then applied for PR inside Canada. Maybe it means our original country of residence, strange though if the US isnt your native home.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwt10 said:
I was thinking that too but then I didnt get my PR in my native country, came here as a worker then applied for PR inside Canada. Maybe it means our original country of residence, strange though if the US isnt your native home.
No USA is not my native country. May be the consider worker in Canada as outsider and consider residence visa (student to be specific) from USA as CoR.

I will not worry about that. Just hope we get some update by mid -feb. keep in touch.