+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC call center agents are little knowledgeable people. Looks like it is an outsourcing. When I ordered ATIP in Oct, I find my application was assigned to a officer(showing his ID) on Sept 02 the day received e-mail AOR. It appears that he officer just entered the application data in the CGMS system and did nothing thereafter. Also found there is criminality check assigned to a different officer due on Oct, 02 and when I checked with CIC agents they said still nothing..

When I called CIC to ask them whether the application is "In Process" or not, all of them say it is in progress with no new information except what I find in ATIP CGMS record, but when I find Ecas on Dec 12 it shows only "Received".

I also find few other applicant also applied in June and find in Ecas showing "Received". It will be very unfortunate if they really done nothing in those six month and these applications still not "In Process".. It will be just "lost during the experimental AOR by e-mail process"..

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
Rayman_m,

How exactly did you order ATIP?

Thanks!
You can browse https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation and follow the step by step instructions..

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rayman_m,

If someone asks me the top feature I had noticed since I came to Canada, I'd sum it up with one word

WAIT

Hospital - wait, banks - wait, of course, government - wait.

Wait, wait, and wait.

gtareddy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumbu.bumbu said:
I am unlucky among the unlucky.

My eCAS is syill

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

blah blah blah
I am in the same boat... dont worry

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
gtareddy,

Did you receive your application via EMAIL Acknowledgement or the letter in mail with Discover Canada hard copy ?

thepolestar

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I believe there are still lot of people like me whose E-case is not active after receiving Email AOR.

Now thinking that some of us have started seeing their E-case active was good news but I would still say there are just handful of people who have been lucky until now. Majority of us are still waiting to see something on their E-case. I have checked mine 20 times in last 3 days.

One thing that is more troubling. Those with their E-case active only see the receiving line which means the application were just sitting somewhere for that long???

So, I guess there is confusion at each and every step. Have you heard of the story...A farmer brings a cat to get rid of the mouse...and the thing goes on.. :)

I think I should ask for lot of patience from the God this coming new year.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many people are just hoping that from now on everything will be faster... but I also think that in general the process time is still the same, around 24months.

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS or no ECAS will not and should not affect processing. They still are supposed to process it efficiently. Remember that even for people whose processing started back in November came to know only now. There is no straight forward protocol as to when they will update ECAS to match what is actually happening. This actually defeats the purpose of having this ECAS tool.
Hoping they would complete at least in 1 year if not 6-8 months.

thepolestar said:
Guys, I believe there are still lot of people like me whose E-case is not active after receiving Email AOR.

Now thinking that some of us have started seeing their E-case active was good news but I would still say there are just handful of people who have been lucky until now. Majority of us are still waiting to see something on their E-case. I have checked mine 20 times in last 3 days.

One thing that is more troubling. Those with their E-case active only see the receiving line which means the application were just sitting somewhere for that long???

So, I guess there is confusion at each and every step. Have you heard of the story...A farmer brings a cat to get rid of the mouse...and the thing goes on.. :)

I think I should ask for lot of patience from the God this coming new year.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It could be the officer who assigned to the e-mail AOR applicants are working on the files and once they are ready to transfer files to the local office may reflect "In Process" status. But at this point, all files are in CPC, Sydney. My assumption if CPC transfer files in Jan/Feb to the local office, test might come sometime in April/May..

gtareddy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
gtareddy,

Did you receive your application via EMAIL Acknowledgement or the letter in mail with Discover Canada hard copy ?
Email....

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked eCas today and status is "in process". Took them 6 months from "Received" to "in-Process".
Hope processing gets fast and they send text invite in a month or month and half time.

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application is "In Process"! Finally!! Funny, when I checked e-CAS last Friday and over the weekend, the status was "Received". It changed to "In Process" today but the "started processing" date is last Friday:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 15, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2014.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eltorpe said:
My application is "In Process"! Finally!! Funny, when I checked e-CAS last Friday and over the weekend, the status was "Received". It changed to "In Process" today but the "started processing" date is last Friday:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 15, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2014.
With similar timelines and same office looks like we both will be meeting during test in Kitchener office :). Please keep in touch.