+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Finally got our passports back Yaayy!!!
I must say that VFS Nigeria has the most unprofessional set of employees ive ever met in my life!
I sent my passport through VFS to Accra Ghana on the 30th of June 2017 and I paid amongst other fees SMS fee of N 420 meant for them to alert me via text when my passport arrives with VISA. I had to wait for 7 good weeks for the pick up text message and when i dint get any, and my flight date was fast approaching, I went to their office and lo and behold!! my Passport had been sitting in their office for 2 weeks and no one could call to inform me that my passport was back. What if i went ahead to reschedule my flight? I would have paid an extra $2500 just because someone decided not to do their Job.
Being my good self and also for the sake of other people who would just be sitting at home waiting for their pick up text message, I asked to see their manager just to inform them that their text message service wasn't delivering to customers. I had to wait another 30 Mins just to see the lady who kept on interrupting me while I was trying to explain the scenario to her. To which she responded that " MTN told us they were not going to deliver our text messages so its not our fault"
I now asked that so your organization is fully aware that the messages are not being sent out and no one could spare 20 Naira to make a simple call to me just to say Oga your VISA is ready. She became very defensive and kept on saying its not their fault that I should go an meet MTN.
I even went ahead to tell her that a lot of people are saying awful things about their organization and how incompetent they are online that i should have listened and used DHL instead. She responded that " well its a choice you can use DHL or us that is your business "

At this point i knew it was a lost battle!! and I told her thank you very much for having me, enjoy the rest of your day !!

IN CONCLUSION: DO NOT USE VFS NIGERIA TO SEND YOUR PASSPORT ITS A BIG MISTAKE
Congrats man. Since November with Raj and the rest. At last! All the best in your future endeavours. Pls where was your application processed?

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Don't worry, just be patient and prayerful, it will come. Good thing it's in transit. You don't fret over what is beyond your control, it will definitely get to u before your travel date, don't lose hope.

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Wow...just got an update that my passport has been dispatched today to VAC Lagos...wasn't expecting this fast with VFS and their many issues...so blessed!