+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Please is there any whatsapp group for Accra applicants? Can someone share the link if there is any. Thanks

ohjay

Aug 11, 2017
@Managerchap I got back my passport yesterday but they did not return my employment letters. Did you experience same?
Does the pick up mail come as a direct message from accra to your email or as a message in the CIC account. My CIC has change to approved. the final decision says approved but see details in the message bellow. but no new message. is this normal. pls anyone respond.

ohjay

Aug 11, 2017
Check if your application has been approved in your CIC account. Mine was approved yesterday and i got pick up mail today.
@BeeCeea Did the pick up mail come directly from accra to your mail or did you receive it in your CIC account. My cic account changed to approved, and I was referred to the message bellow for details yet no new message on the message box

BeeCeea

Jul 24, 2017
@BeeCeea Did the pick up mail come directly from accra to your mail or did you receive it in your CIC account. My cic account changed to approved, and I was referred to the message bellow for details yet no new message on the message box[/QUO
You will get a direct mail from ACCRA

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Does the pick up mail come as a direct message from accra to your email or as a message in the CIC account. My CIC has change to approved. the final decision says approved but see details in the message bellow. but no new message. is this normal. pls anyone respond.
Yes this is normal. Expect your pick up mail in a few hours or next day. By the way, when did you send your passport to Accra?

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Please can you make me clear on this, will you first get a message in ur CIC account before a pick up mail? And will d final decision have to change to approved before d pick up mail is sent? Please anyone can help me on this...thank you.

BeeCeea

Jul 24, 2017
Please can you make me clear on this, will you first get a message in ur CIC account before a pick up mail? And will d final decision have to change to approved before d pick up mail is sent? Please anyone can help me on this...thank you.
Application/final decision will be approved before pick up mail is sent.

Amaoge

Mar 31, 2017
Check if your application has been approved in your CIC account. Mine was approved yesterday and i got pick up mail today.
Mine was approved on the 22nd. I'm still waiting for the pick up email and I'm supposed to travel next week so I really need my passport. I went to the vfs office today but was told that it's still in transit. Does anyone know what I can do please?

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine was approved on the 22nd. I'm still waiting for the pick up email and I'm supposed to travel next week so I really need my passport. I went to the vfs office today but was told that it's still in transit. Does anyone know what I can do please?
You should not have used VFS, he only thing you can do now is to wait n visit VFS Daily to check if the passport has arrived