Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
What of Port Harcourt? I reside in Port Harcourt!
You have to find the nearest police headquarter around for info... I have someone that did it in port harcourt. They will just take your finger print and info send it to CID Alagbon Lagos to process and send it back.

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Please how does the return label work with DHL. I am told I can't pay for a return label at time of shipping my documents to Accra.
If you have sent your passports, wait for a pick up mail from Accra and then take it to DHL. That is what DHL needs to retrieve your passport and that is when you pay for the return. The return label was an old method of doing this. It has long been abolished by DHL

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take for Accra to respond to emails? I called and they told me the mail will be on queue. Sent a mail since Thursday and no reply yet.
They would only respond if it is important information you have requested from them. Information like timelines & status of your application normally does not get response from them. From my experience I asked if i needed to send my Wives old passport and they responded in 48 Hrs.

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Passport has spent 2 weeks in Accra& no mail till now, there is no update. Na like dis e dey be?

Seniors i want your comment o before hypertension sets in oo.

BeeCeea

Jul 24, 2017
Quick question please, after application has been approved on CIC account, how many days before i get pick up mail?

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Passport has spent 2 weeks in Accra& no mail till now, there is no update. Na like dis e dey be?

Seniors i want your comment o before hypertension sets in oo.
Calm down @powermike999 where's your power all gone. Your pick up mail is closer thank you think. No problems if hypertension sets in now, you already passed medicals so you go get drugs for Canada...

timerslot

Aug 22, 2017
When someone receives PPR, do you just post your passport via DHL to Accra Visa Office and then wait to get pick up mail or can you include a DHL prepaid return envelop.

If one decides to wait till pickup mail is received, is it just a case of scheduling picking with DHL from AVO

provost

Feb 14, 2017
When someone receives PPR, do you just post your passport via DHL to Accra Visa Office and then wait to get pick up mail or can you include a DHL prepaid return envelop.

If one decides to wait till pickup mail is received, is it just a case of scheduling picking with DHL from AVO
Yes, you post your passport via courier and wait for pick up mail and schedule picking with courier.