+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news yet o. Although my status got approved online on Thursday 10th but no pick up email yet. Il advice others to send their documents via DHL not VFS, cuz the later is dem slow
Oh yes please send via DHL. 10 days were home and dry. @Managerchap dont tell me you are still waiting for PUM

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Please how long will it take to get AOR2 from Accra. I got a mail on the 29 July stating that my application has been forwarded to the LVO. how long till i get a mail from Accra?

Nigeria16

Jul 17, 2017
Hello seniors... I'm a bit bothered because I sent my passport to Accra on 9th Aug and it was delivered by DHL on 11th after which I realized that I had sent passport photo with wrong specification along with my international passport. I sent an email to AVO but still no reply...anyone with a clue of what I can do to correct this ?

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello seniors... I'm a bit bothered because I sent my passport to Accra on 9th Aug and it was delivered by DHL on 11th after which I realized that I had sent passport photo with wrong specification along with my international passport. I sent an email to AVO but still no reply...anyone with a clue of what I can do to correct this ?
Two things: 1) Send the correct passport specification quoting your application number on the envelop Immediately
or 2) Wait for them to send you an email requesting for a new passport photograph, then send it.
Nothing to worry about they cannot deny you based on this. It would just make your processing a bit longer.

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Please how long will it take to get AOR2 from Accra. I got a mail on the 29 July stating that my application has been forwarded to the LVO. how long till i get a mail from Accra?
Accra does not send AOR2 you just have to check you ECAS if you see "We started processing your application xxxxx 2017" thats your AOR2 and for us it took a month after file transfer. Hope it helps:)