+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Preciousada

Oct 1, 2016
That means they were able to review your documents within one week of submission. Please if i may ask, was last week tuesday the date you submitted or the date your package was delivered? did you use dhl? if yes, did dhl quote your application number on the waybill?
Date of submission at DHL and no, they didn't but on the two occasions I've included a kind of LOE that quotes my UCI.

slim747

Feb 22, 2017
Please i would like to ask a quick question. Please is it normal to have your application status as reviewing eligibility status for over 10 months? My application has been having this status since last year.

Preciousada

Oct 1, 2016
Please i would like to ask a quick question. Please is it normal to have your application status as reviewing eligibility status for over 10 months? My application has been having this status since last year.
It's not uncommon. Seems there are no rules with CIC

BeeCeea

Jul 24, 2017
Hello all,

Please how do you know which visa office to drop your passport? Mine isn't written on my letter. I reside in Lagos.

Olufemi78

Jan 14, 2016
Hello ,please is there any one else that has received his PR visa?. There is a two page document containing different steps for one to take before and after arrival. I seem to have misplaced mine. Is there anyone that can scan and send their copy to me? Thanks a lot.

ohjay

Aug 11, 2017
Hello Guys,

I just received PPR from Accra. Can any senior here assist me resolve the following before sending my passport to Accra

1. Should i filled and include the family declaration form in my submission package even though no any change in family situation
2. I intend to use DHL, is this ok?
3. Any idea how long it takes for Accra to return passport and CoPR
Dupsyola,

I am currently at this same crossroad. could you please let me know how you were able to resolve this. did you send the IMM008 form and if you did where did you find it. all I can find is IMM0008. pls anyone in the house that has crossed this huddle may respond too.

Thanks.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dupsyola,

I am currently at this same crossroad. could you please let me know how you were able to resolve this. did you send the IMM008 form and if you did where did you find it. all I can find is IMM0008. pls anyone in the house that has crossed this huddle may respond too.

Thanks.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/search-recherche/index-eng.aspx?search=basic&query=IMM008&s=0&l=e
download the form from there and ensure you fill all your beneficiaries they are the same forms. Yes you are to send the form with your passports .
Hope this helps