+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Mine is a month and one day with them now. Still no Pick up email. Fingers still Crossed
I have a flight scheduled and I'll need my passport in about 6 weeks, I submitted my passport a week ago. I don't know if I'll get it in time.

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I submitted last week Tuesday and got a letter yesterday requesting my old passport. I also missed a call from them. I know this cos I called back and got the receptionist.
Why would they need your old passport? I submitted only my current passport.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted last week Tuesday and got a letter yesterday requesting my old passport. I also missed a call from them. I know this cos I called back and got the receptionist.
The same thing happened to me they requested for my Wife's Old passport with her maiden name. I sent it immediately and Im still hoping for their email

Jul 31, 2017
That means they were able to review your documents within one week of submission. Please if i may ask, was last week tuesday the date you submitted or the date your package was delivered? did you use dhl? if yes, did dhl quote your application number on the waybill?