+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Is there any hope near for an application which changed from "forwarded to visa office Accra" to "being processed by AVO? Just saw via VFS tracking a

BeeCeea

Jul 24, 2017
Is there any hope near for an application which changed from "forwarded to visa office Accra" to "being processed by AVO? Just saw via VFS tracking a
I think your passport recently got to Accra, so you will have to be patient. why did you use VFS? when did you submit the passport?

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Was told to do so. I submitted on the 11th, was able to track the following day. The message when I tracked was that it has been processed in the Lagos visa office and forwarded to Accra Ghana. After 5days I got another update saying it is being processed by AVO now.

BeeCeea

Jul 24, 2017
Was told to do so. I submitted on the 11th, was able to track the following day. The message when I tracked was that it has been processed in the Lagos visa office and forwarded to Accra Ghana. After 5days I got another update saying it is being processed by AVO now.
Probably in the next 6-8 days you will get an update. VFS is slower than courier, but you should get an update soon. Sent my passport through DHL, got to Accra on 11th, got pick up mail on 22nd August.

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
So grateful...ray of hope! I very much hope it comes through as u have said...thanks so much! A friend that sent via Dhl was surprised that mine could get early as well via VFS, guess it's luck or divine favour!

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Why is a VAC consent form given at VFS office? Does anyone know it's purpose?
This is where you give vfs the mandate to act (submit and receive documents) on your behalf and also indemnify them of any compromise with respect to your personal information. Just normal bureaucracy as far as i know.