+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
This is the message...Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 30/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Tmailgold

Dec 11, 2016
I was away when I received ppr, so I told mu hubby to send the passports which he did on Aug 10. However, I got a mail later that the pp photos were not in accordance with specification that I should send another. This I did on Aug 17th via DHL and it was delivered to the Canadian embassy Aug 21. But I have not received any feedback or PUM from them. I have sent them email to confirm if they received my new pp photos and if it meets specification but no response.

Is this not taken too long? Considering timelines posted by people recently

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I was away when I received ppr, so I told mu hubby to send the passports which he did on Aug 10. However, I got a mail later that the pp photos were not in accordance with specification that I should send another. This I did on Aug 17th via DHL and it was delivered to the Canadian embassy Aug 21. But I have not received any feedback or PUM from them. I have sent them email to confirm if they received my new pp photos and if it meets specification but no response.

Is this not taken too long? Considering timelines posted by people recently
I don't think it's too long as you say. No doubt some people got theirs faster but consider the fact that nothing was done until u sent the correct photo. So you should start counting from that time you sent them the correct photo. Also to know if it's with them, don't you have a tracking number? Be calm, it will come soon. Just give it few more days. Don't worry.

mathguy

Jul 26, 2017
Need your advice guys.
Do I need to submit IMM008 with our passports even though there is no change in family composition?

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Need your advice guys.
Do I need to submit IMM008 with our passports even though there is no change in family composition?
I don't know about others but I didn't submit that formand my friends too didn't. What we submitted as form was the eye color and height form given

Reactions: mathguy

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Need your advice guys.
If it was requested then submit...wont cost you anything...there were no changes in my family composition too but I filled one out.

mathguy

Jul 26, 2017
I don't know about others but I didn't submit that formand my friends too didn't. What we submitted as form was the eye color and height form given
Thanks. Have you or your friends gotten your passport(s) back and hope there was no delay?

mathguy

Jul 26, 2017
If it was requested then submit...wont cost you anything...there were no changes in my family composition too but I filled one out.
Thanks. There was a bit of confusion on my side as the V.O was not clear about if it is required or optional for those with no change in family composition. I guess I'd have to wait for more input from others. Thanks once again