+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Nemile

Jan 25, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Congrats..can you share your Timeline and which stream did you apply?
ITA: July 10 2015
AOR: August 11 2015
Background Check: Started sometime at the end of Nov 2015 I think
PPR: Jan 11 2016
Passports submitted: Jan 12 2016
Application approved and closed: Jan 23 2016

seyi90

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nemile said:
Congrats Nemile, I submitted about a week and half after you did, although my ITA was July 17. They requested schedule A for myself and spouse in the same August and RPRF in October. Since then BC not started yet. I guess the requests may have added to the seeming delay. My consultant insists we shouldn't contact CIC, so just keeping fingers crossed and hopeful.

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nemile said:
Congrats. It is very good to hear this.

Nemile

Jan 25, 2015
seyi90 said:
Congrats Nemile, I submitted about a week and half after you did, although my ITA was July 17. They requested schedule A for myself and spouse in the same August and RPRF in October. Since then BC not started yet. I guess the requests may have added to the seeming delay. My consultant insists we shouldn't contact CIC, so just keeping fingers crossed and hopeful.
My application was pretty straightforward for CIC I think. I never got a schedule A request or any other request for that matter. I also paid my RPRF upfront. I'm very sure yours will come through soon. Like people say on the forum, no news is good news. These guys don't hesitate at all when they wanna reject you oo, lol.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Nemile said:
My application was pretty straightforward for CIC I think. I never got a schedule A request or any other request for that matter. I also paid my RPRF upfront. I'm very sure yours will come through soon. Like people say on the forum, no news is good news. These guys don't hesitate at all when they wanna reject you oo, lol.
Congrats on your PPR and its feels good to know AVO is somewhat alive :)

Going by your timeline, it took you 5 months from AOR to get PPR :eek: and that a whole lot of patience! Most folks i know got the PPR in 1-2mths or even less than 1 month... not denying the fact that others wait longer as individual cases are different.

I'm hitting month 2 from AOR this week and hoping for goodnews :p

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCornerstone said:
Congrats on your PPR and its feels good to know AVO is somewhat alive :)

Going by your timeline, it took you 5 months from AOR to get PPR :eek: and that a whole lot of patience! Most folks i know got the PPR in 1-2mths or even less than 1 month... not denying the fact that others wait longer as individual cases are different.

I'm hitting month 2 from AOR this week and hoping for goodnews :p
Hi cornerstone, can u share ur timeline and category ...dt means u are also November AOR. We pray they look into our app dis week and rain PPR

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
34 Days from AOR here...and counting

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
34 Days from AOR here...and counting
117 Days from AOR here and still counting. I can see you received acknowledgement for RPRF Payment. Did you send them CSE to confirmed payment?. Did you received request for payment or you paid on your own and send them CSE?

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
bimbychic said:
Hi cornerstone, can u share ur timeline and category ...dt means u are also November AOR. We pray they look into our app dis week and rain PPR
I say a big amen to your prayer

SINP Nominee: Nov 3
ITA: Nov 13
Submitted eAPR: Dec 3
AOR: Dec 3
Request for Sche 4/4a: Dec 15
Submitted Sche 4/4a: Dec 16
Medicals: Passed Dec 16
Background Check: changed to Not Started Dec 16
Background Check: changed again to Not Needed at this Time Dec 22nd

Afterwards updates, no ghost mails, no movements

iom

Sep 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2015
AOR Received.
19/08/2015
Med's Done....
29/07/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2016
Alhamdulillah Robil Alamin, I give glory and thanks to Almighty Allah. I received my PPR a few hours ago when i was about to leave work. What better way to end a day's work of making people feel better and happy!?! Finally that new message notification icon showed "Ready for Visa". I cant express how shocked and relieved i was. Thanks to my peeps for always keeping me in mind during each prayer.

Shoutout to all Omo Naijas and applicants still waiting, Tomneversfield ( I started comparing our timelines when you received BG check in progress), the one and only Yelena (You will smile in the end), Mrs AJ ( who gave me false hopes of a very fast PPR) and Avisad.

Timeline (cos i know you guys will ask)
AOR- Aug 19
Meds- Probably about a week later
BG in progress - Nov 30
PPR - Today Jan 25
AOR to PPR - 159 days

I didn't order GCMS notes, sent only one CSE to inform CIC of a typo mistake in my brother's name (never got any type of reply, perhaps they laughed and trashed it immediately they read it). My main resource was praying and staying positive - Thanks to my PEEPS!!!

I read this forum obsessively at least 5 to 10 times a day. Checked eCAS (when it was still working) and MyCIC several times a day. Got only 2 or 3 ghost emails (medicals and BG in progress i think).

Advice: Ensure as complete a package as possible before submitting (this forum and its seniors AVISAD ANAC ( yes you, AVISAD) will help with that, though i joined this forum several weeks after submitting. Leave the rest to God!

Best wishes guys, IOM :D ;D :D ;D

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
Its good to see that Accra visa office is working... I had thought applications from Accra visa office was processed faster because i would assume they dont have huge backlogs and lots of applicants.
I am Inland though but Nigerian....
Congrats to all those who received PPR and goodluck to all those still waiting... most times no news is good news.... Stay positive. :)

seyi90

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iom said:
Alhamdulillah Robil Alamin, I give glory and thanks to Almighty Allah. I received my PPR a few hours ago when i was about to leave work. What better way to end a day's work of making people feel better and happy!?! Finally that new message notification icon showed "Ready for Visa". I cant express how shocked and relieved i was. Thanks to my peeps for always keeping me in mind during each prayer.

Shoutout to all Omo Naijas and applicants still waiting, Tomneversfield ( I started comparing our timelines when you received BG check in progress), the one and only Yelena (You will smile in the end), Mrs AJ ( who gave me false hopes of a very fast PPR) and Avisad.

AOR- Aug 19
BG in progress - Nov 30
PPR - Today Jan 25
AOR to PPR - 159 days

I didn't order GCMS notes, sent only one CSE to inform CIC of a typo mistake in my brother's name (never got any type of reply, perhaps they laughed and trashed it immediately they read it). My main resource was praying and staying positive - Thanks to my PEEPS!!!

I read this forum obsessively at least 5 to 10 times a day. Checked eCAS (when it was still working) and MyCIC several times a day. Got only 2 or 3 ghost emails (medicals and BG in progress i think).

Advice: Ensure as complete a package as possible before submitting (this forum and its seniors AVISAD ANAC ( yes you, AVISAD) will help with that, though i joined this forum several weeks after submitting. Leave the rest to God!

Many Congrats IOM ;D ;D

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
iom said:

AOR- Aug 19
BG in progress - Nov 30
PPR - Today Jan 25
AOR to PPR - 159 days

Great news congratulations IOM

I guess Accra is now back fully! :D another fellow got PPR yesterday too...
Read it here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-november-2015-lets-get-together-t375944.0.html;msg4930851#msg4930851

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
patib said:
117 Days from AOR here and still counting. I can see you received acknowledgement for RPRF Payment. Did you send them CSE to confirmed payment?. Did you received request for payment or you paid on your own and send them CSE?
No, I just paid and sent the receipt via CSE. Got their response that it's been added to my file

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
BCornerstone said:
Great news congratulations IOM

I guess Accra is now back fully! :D another fellow got PPR yesterday too...
Read it here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-november-2015-lets-get-together-t375944.0.html;msg4930851#msg4930851
Yeah...and that guys is a NOV AOR...there is hope for me :)