AOR in September Let's Connect here

bram

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
This email i received yestersday

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry; however, we do not have further information regarding the decision made on your file.

Please refer to the letter that was sent to you or visit our Help Centre and our website for more information. You can search by typing keywords.

What should i say now, they gave decision and they don't have information or they cannot get it. I sent refusal letter, explanation, request letter for reconsideration.. now,,,,
I think you should try calling them and detail all the proof on call to see what they say. Even an additional email with entire timeline wont do any harm. As we have seen in previous cases, it takes almost a month before they re-open your file if there was a mistake. I understand how you are feeling but don't loose hope at this stage you never know how things can turn your way. Worst case scenario prepare yourself to apply again.

May be other seniors can help and guide you further.

Good luck my friend.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Cse and e-mail to cpc ottawa, with physical evidence to back my case. You need to be able to prove they made a mistake, be it by providing screen shot, documentary evidence or any other evidence you have.
Think about it, writte a concise letter and send it. You pretty much have one shot at this
Hi Yelena, I had sent CSE to them and this is what they replied

We have received your enquiry; however, we do not have further information regarding the decision made on your file.

Please refer to the letter that was sent to you or visit our Help Centre and our website for more information.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bram said:
I think you should try calling them and detail all the proof on call to see what they say. Even an additional email with entire timeline wont do any harm. As we have seen in previous cases, it takes almost a month before they re-open your file if there was a mistake. I understand how you are feeling but don't loose hope at this stage you never know how things can turn your way. Worst case scenario prepare yourself to apply again.

May be other seniors can help and guide you further.

Good luck my friend.
Thanks Bram.

But where i should call? i did all possible things, and this is what they replied. I am not in Canada now so i cant go for Judicial review.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Jrvasudev said:
This email i received yestersday

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please refer to the letter that was sent to you or visit our Help Centre and our website for more information. You can search by typing keywords.

What should i say now, they gave decision and they don't have information or they cannot get it. I sent refusal letter, explanation, request letter for reconsideration.. now,,,,
This reply is confusing, what was the exact mail sent by you, did you ask them that there is some mistake done by CIC or if you just asked for detail on reason of rejection ? As per reply it seems that you asked for detailed reason of rejection. whereas you should have asked for re-opening giving all the reasons suporting your applications. If you have, may be they meant, they have received your request and you need to wait.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
This reply is confusing, what was the exact mail sent by you, did you ask them that there is some mistake done by CIC or if you just asked for detail on reason of rejection ? As per reply it seems that you asked for detailed reason of rejection. whereas you should have asked for re-opening giving all the reasons suporting your applications. If you have, may be they meant, they have received your request and you need to wait.
I had attached request letter for reconsideration of case, screen shots, etc etc everything. Also i have mentioned that rejection is not with a genuine reason.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think any thing positive can happen now. I have few doubts if any one can guide please.

1. How to apply for GCMS notes? now i am not in Canada.

2. Now as i am married my express entry points are 413, how i can file Ontario nomination and when it is expected to open?
Please tell me forms, where to file, checklist.

3. Shall i use the same email address to create an account or a new one?

4. My case got rejected due to incomplete details in forms, where it is correct and complete as per me. If i will apply again, i will submit the same form, means again they will reject it. What to do.?

Please guide

bram

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
I don't think any thing positive can happen now. I have few doubts if any one can guide please.

2. Now as i am married my express entry points are 413, how i can file Ontario nomination and when it is expected to open?

4. My case got rejected due to incomplete details in forms, where it is correct and complete as per me. If i will apply again, i will submit the same form, means again they will reject it. What to do.?

Please guide
Have you tried calling CPC Ottawa on below number:

1888 242 2100

Shortcut — 1 1 3 1 to speak directly to an agent

Just wondering if your reduced points due to marriage had something to do with your rejection? I am not an expert on this but may be someone else can guide.

No idea on provincial nomination either, you will need to wait for other senior members to assist you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Jrvasudev said:

You can order the notes from a third party, either http://gcmsnow.com or http://www.visafile.info

You will have to keep a check on their website and see if there have not been any changes.

It should not matter unless the CIC website still recognizes your old email and does not allow you to create a new account.

The only way to ensure that the form was correct is by looking at the objection which the agent raised. Order the GCMS and enfind out why the rejection happened. If it was not your fault, send a detailed CSE asking them to reopen the case. Or else you will know whereyou went wrong.

Please guide

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
@legalfalcon

I sent PM and waiting for your reply. I hope you have completed ur travel and can reply now.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
@legalfalcon

I sent PM and waiting for your reply. I hope you have completed ur travel and can reply now.
I got back a few hours ago. Will get back to you by tonight or tomorrow. My sincere apologies for the delay.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
legalfalcon said:
I got back a few hours ago. Will get back to you by tonight or tomorrow. My sincere apologies for the delay.
Thanks

uua

May 24, 2016
Jrvasudev said:

Please guide

Hi,don't give up.Call IRCC directly.
you also need check your request letters and SA forms by the other guys.
Ontario nomination will reopen in November.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i am planning to reapply ,, i have few doubts

do i need to give Medicals again,,? In my previous application i did it in Aug 2015 and my spouse did in Feb 2016.

PCC, For how long Canada PCC is valid ?

Please guide.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Jrvasudev said:
As i am planning to reapply ,, i have few doubts

do i need to give Medicals again,,? In my previous application i did it in Aug 2015 and my spouse did in Feb 2016.

PCC, For how long Canada PCC is valid ?

Please guide.

Medical: Medical examinations are valid for one year from the date of the examination. You must undergo a new medical examination if your visa has not been issued within one year of your medical examination date. I beleive it has to be valid for one year once you apply for application, so i think in ur case u might have to for another medical (if its a new application)

PCC:For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Visit : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Wait for others to comment as well

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
legalfalcon said:
Mate Thanks for ur help as always