VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Jrvasudev said:
I sent CSE attached schedule A form again and explanation, spoken to CIC they also asked to sent CSE. but i know it will be of no use. nothing going to happen they will ask to re-apply.

Again need to create account, now as i am married CRS is 413.

Marriage they have accepted. They refused on saying Schedule A form provided for spouse was incomplete. I checked it again all details were correct, there was no gap, properly explained. I checked with several places, all are saying its correct.

Review of eligibility is passed, medicals passed, back ground check complete

Rejection for Schedule A form? Shocked. now, nothing. all stopped.

:( :( :(

Any ways, thanks everyone for your time, responses, help, guidance.. wish you all the best to everyone, god bless..
If you are certain your records were correct and CIC is at fault, you can try going for a judicial review.

It is not a big deal and you do not need a lawyer to do that. This person did it successfully.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-judicial-review-experience-without-a-lawyer-t401902.0.html

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/inside/appeals-review.asp

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
If you are certain your records were correct and CIC is at fault, you can try going for a judicial review.

It is not a big deal and you do not need a lawyer to do that. This person did it successfully.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-judicial-review-experience-without-a-lawyer-t401902.0.html

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/inside/appeals-review.asp
Thanks FKL

Now i am not in Canada, after marriage i went to Oman. I sent CSE yesterday, lets wait for their response first. I will surely update on this forum about there reply.

One strange thing, For spouse we do not need to submit any documents in the process, how come they can reject on the details provided instead of asking for the documents

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
What did they state in their refusal latter ? they might have elaborated the reason of refusal..
That they asked for schedule A form twice and we provided incomplete form for spouse. Where form is completely filled. Not even a single percent chance of incompleteness or wrong information, if they have doubt in any part, they should have ask for proof or atleast we should know from what is incomplete

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalfalcon said:
Di you get a decision letter? You will have to send a CSE. If they say that the Schedule A was incomplete, there must have been a gap in your information. If the information was complete, just send a CSE and let them know.
Yes i received, reason is refusal because of incomplete schedule A of spouse, no there is no gap at all.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shipper said:
Send a CSE, include all detail you sent previously along with the required form and also include evidence of marriage you have. Photos/Marriage Place Reservation Detail, Any detail you have that can back your marriage claim.
They already consider my spouse application, yesterday sent to CSE.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
If that is the case as you say, i think there has been some mistake at CIC end. may be CSE will clear the case.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Jrvasudev said:
Thanks FKL

Now i am not in Canada, after marriage i went to Oman. I sent CSE yesterday, lets wait for their response first. I will surely update on this forum about there reply.

One strange thing, For spouse we do not need to submit any documents in the process, how come they can reject on the details provided instead of asking for the documents
You are welcome and good luck. I am not sure what you mean in your last line.

When you submit an express entry profile and a subsequent PR application, you submit all documents - for every applicant including spouse and kids. They only ask for additional documents if one is needed. You didn't submit your spouse's documents?

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
You are welcome and good luck. I am not sure what you mean in your last line.

When you submit an express entry profile and a subsequent PR application, you submit all documents - for every applicant including spouse and kids. They only ask for additional documents if one is needed. You didn't submit your spouse's documents?
I got AOR on sep 04, i got married in Nov. Whatever documents they had asked, we submitted that all.

Last line means, for spouse we do not need to resume, educational docs, employment docs, they just ask for information on form then how come they can reject an application on basis of details provided in the form.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjs said:
If that is the case as you say, i think there has been some mistake at CIC end. may be CSE will clear the case.

Wish the same.. Alas!!!! something positive can happen. i only pray no body should get rejection and feel this what me and my husband feeling right now, its very painful and even then when you are genuine and true.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
Wish the same.. Alas!!!! something positive can happen. i only pray no body should get rejection and feel this what me and my husband feeling right now, its very painful and even then when you are genuine and true.
don't give up your hope just yet. My application was rejected (wrongly) twice in the process., I got it reopened.

If you provided correct information and documents they asked, they will reopen your case, it just might take them a little while..

hold on, that is all I can say...

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
So no luck this week for us yet.i hope by Friday we all gonna reach there

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
don't give up your hope just yet. My application was rejected (wrongly) twice in the process., I got it reopened.

If you provided correct information and documents they asked, they will reopen your case, it just might take them a little while..

hold on, that is all I can say...
Thanks Yelena

As you said they reopened it twice, you had sent CSE only? please guide.. Also please share why it was rejected. Trust me your there words gave me positive strength again.

just400

Feb 17, 2016
Jrvasudev said:
I sent CSE attached schedule A form again and explanation, spoken to CIC they also asked to sent CSE. but i know it will be of no use. nothing going to happen they will ask to re-apply.

Again need to create account, now as i am married CRS is 413.

Marriage they have accepted. They refused on saying Schedule A form provided for spouse was incomplete. I checked it again all details were correct, there was no gap, properly explained. I checked with several places, all are saying its correct.

Review of eligibility is passed, medicals passed, back ground check complete

Rejection for Schedule A form? Shocked. now, nothing. all stopped.

:( :( :(

Any ways, thanks everyone for your time, responses, help, guidance.. wish you all the best to everyone, god bless..
I don't want to discourage you, but let me try to explain a reason that could have led to the rejection of your application. The rules mention that if a change of circumstances leads to a reduction in your scores compared to the minimum score on the date you received the invitation to apply; then your application might not be considered to meet the criteria. The Express Entry point system calculates points differently for single applications and married applicants. If you marry after approval of your permanent residence than you could apply for your spouse, but if you marry before approval than your score might be re-calculated based on change circumstances. It means you would need to provide documents including education, IELTS etc for your wife and your collective points should meet the minimum score required on that day. However, you should follow up the case and it might be that they could reopen your file.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
just400 said:
The rules mention that if a change of circumstances leads to a reduction in your scores compared to the minimum score on the date you received the invitation to apply; then your application might not be considered to meet the criteria. The Express Entry point system calculates points differently for single applications and married applicants. If you marry after approval of your permanent residence than you could apply for your spouse, but if you marry before approval than your score might be re-calculated based on change circumstances. It means you would need to provide documents including education, IELTS etc for your wife and your collective points should meet the minimum score required on that day. However, you should follow up the case and it might be that they could reopen your file.
Let's simplify this.

If an applicant gets married after the application was submitted, he/she cannot be refused due to a change in circumstances unless that change makes him/her ineligible for the particular program (CEC, FSW, FST) he/she applied under. So getting married or adopting a child after AOR does not affect your CRS, however, it does affect your eligibility for the program, and when reassessing your application, if an officer determines you no longer meet the program requirements, your application could be refused.

Jrvasudev said:
They refused application by saying schedule A form was incomplete for SPouse.

What to do now
Really sorry to hear this and forgive me, but I have a strong hunch you might be missing or misinterpreting some crucial details from your refusal letter. Could you please paste the entire refusal text in this thread so we can provide you with the most instructive advice on how to proceed.