Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you all the best
miltoncsekuet said:
Congratulations!! Finally you made it

no, no, no... You made a mistake. I did not get PPR., I was just asking if the PPR now comes thru my cic?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalfalcon said:
That is awesome. Congratulations!

Finally you made it. So happy for you.
DreamCanada16 said:
Wow Big congrats to u. Finally pain is over

Its been very long wait for u

time for celebration

oh my., why did you all get me wrong?

legalfalcon might have started it lol.

I DID NOT get PPR - yet ;)

wish that I have...

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
yelena said:

wish that I have...
Oh we all took it otherwise. Lets hope u ll get it soon

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

wish that I have...
Thank you everybody :) Submitted my passport today. Yelena, I wish you get it soon. You have waited LONG. For me the PPR came as a message in MyCIC.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
raqaw said:
PPR!!!!!!!!!! Finally. After 8 months and 7 days.

Received an email that I have a message in MyCIC. When I checked under "Review of submitted documents" it was written "We need an additional document from the applicant". Initially I thought probably they need some more documents for verification. When I checked message (Pdf), it was Passport Request. So relieved. Good Luck to everybody else.
Congratulation, Raqaw!!

I am not sure when my turn will come... :( It's been two months I sent a status request to cic and my file will be in process for 8 months in 9 days. Should I send another email to check the status ? Where should I send... Ottawa or Singapore where it is stuck? I found from gcms that officer recommended interview a month ago but I have not received any email for interview. What do you suggest guys?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ Try to send an email to Singapore since you surpassed 6 months, but then again, they might argue that the normal processing time is 12-14 months like what some CIC agents have told members here.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
iceage said:
Congratulation, Raqaw!!

I am not sure when my turn will come... :( It's been two months I sent a status request to cic and my file will be in process for 8 months in 9 days. Should I send another email to check the status ? Where should I send... Ottawa or Singapore where it is stuck? I found from gcms that officer recommended interview a month ago but I have not received any email for interview. What do you suggest guys?
Hi iceage! On my case, since my gcms stated that my file was already transferred to Manila Visa Office, I send e-mail directly to MVO instead of Ottawa. They have confirmed thru e-mail reply that they now have my file and is cued for review by a visa officer.
I think you need to check first on your gcms if where now is your file. Best Regards!

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceage said:
Congratulation, Raqaw!!

I think the best way is to send an email at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. If file is at a LVO, they will forward your email to your LVO and LVO will update you (this happened in my case twice). The response from this email is much faster compared to CSE (few days to 2-3 weeks). Good Luck.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Congrats, raqaw!! That's a long wait... I don't know how I'm gonna be able to wait this long.

just400

Feb 17, 2016
Farhanzahid said:
today i visited VFS office they said now all cases are handled by Abu dhabi and 5% cases are facing delays
It means a sudden shift to the Abu Dhabi is causing delays. Do you think there might be some specific reason for delay in those 5 percent cases. For example, in my case I had submitted my passport for renewal when I received the PPR. So I submitted my new passport and raised a CSE to update the copy of my renewed passport on the system. I have seen many people who got passports back have visa date that is the same as the PPR date, which could mean that my visa might need to have been reprocessed to change the passport number which changes by a digit.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
How many September AOR Left with me ?

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
just400 said:
It means a sudden shift to the Abu Dhabi is causing delays. Do you think there might be some specific reason for delay in those 5 percent cases. For example, in my case I had submitted my passport for renewal when I received the PPR. So I submitted my new passport and raised a CSE to update the copy of my renewed passport on the system. I have seen many people who got passports back have visa date that is the same as the PPR date, which could mean that my visa might need to have been reprocessed to change the passport number which changes by a digit.
They didn't tell me the reason of delay or any time line. My case was simple but still waiting. I never heared such a long delay of seven weeks

hyustern

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Sept 08, 2015
DreamCanada16 said:
How many September AOR Left with me ?
i am there ...
I just got the GCMS notes...some of the sections are withheld :(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
yelena said:

wish that I have...
Am I still wrong? Heartiest congratulations!!

All the best for the journey ahead!