Mar 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Sept 08, 2015
legalfalcon said:
I don't know where you are getting all this information from. If you have read my analysis on the anatomy of an application, most applications get rejected at the R.10, completeness stage. Then some more at the Eligibility stage and after that there are very few who get rejected. Usually the R.10 happens within the first 2 months and the Eligibility is cleared within the first 5. Unless you have a criminal and security issues, you will get the PPR.

Now with regard to the military service, who ever told you he was rejected because of his military record is absolutely wrong. I got a request from CIC to furnish my military record within 7 days, even when I had never served in the military in any capacity. I wrote a letter back to them giving the times of what I was doing when. My GCMS notes indicate that the agent was satisfied that I had never served in the military and the application progressed. When I was in school, then college, the law school, then a job, where in the world did I have time for military. However, if you lie and try and hide something, they will figure it out.

A this stage I just feel that it would be counter-intuitive to file another application. Your application has been in for a while and you should instead concentrate on getting GCMS notes if you have concerns, rather than working on another application. If there is any disparity in your two applications, you are inviting trouble.

But, its your application and your decision ultimately.
I get your point. You are right, I am unnecessarily becoming paranoid.
I should instead get the GCMS notes and look for the reason why it is getting late.

Thank you so much for your help, Legalfalcon.
Really appreciated.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
hyustern said:
I get your point. You are right, I am unnecessarily becoming paranoid.
I should instead get the GCMS notes and look for the reason why it is getting late.

Thank you so much for your help, Legalfalcon.
Really appreciated.
Hang in tight we will reach there like fellow SEP Aor's

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
legalfalcon said:
I am eagerly waiting for all of you get the PPR so that we can say goodbye to this thread for ever, and I can be done with maintaining the list. It a pain and I wonder how @BigKhalid and @Iceage did it.

May the Immigration gods bless the remaining September applicants.

I must honestly commend your effort in maintaining the list. Its definitely not an easy job. its also good you are sticking around for us. God bless you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Graciekay said:
I must honestly commend your effort in maintaining the list. Its definitely not an easy job. its also good you are sticking around for us. God bless you
Happy to help and everyone, especially the September applicants, has been ver supportive, and I would love to see everyone get their PPRs. Thank you for your kind words and your wishes.

I hope you too get your PPR soon.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The PPR rain was on Tuesday last week. Good luck for those who are waiting.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
legalfalcon said:
Happy to help and everyone, especially the September applicants, has been ver supportive, and I would love to see everyone get their PPRs. Thank you for your kind words and your wishes.

I hope you too get your PPR soon.
Hi Legalfalcon! I'm very glad you've committed to stick with us even though you already have your PPR.
I just reached my 7th month today..i ordered gcms last Thursday and will arrive after 45days...can you please make a guess based on your experience...which will come first...gcms or PPR? THANKS!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
JustCanada said:
Hi Legalfalcon! I'm very glad you've committed to stick with us even though you already have your PPR.
I just reached my 7th month today..i ordered gcms last Thursday and will arrive after 45days...can you please make a guess based on your experience...which will come first...gcms or PPR? THANKS!
[size=10pt]The PPR[/size]. I applied for GCMS notes when I reached the 7-month mark, and I received the PPR, the notes are yet to arrive.

So be positive and hang in there. I am with you.

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, Need advice on Exchanging Driving Licence in Canada (Ontario).

1) My Wife has a full UAE Driving Licence with 1 year of Driving Experience in UAE.

2) I have full UAE Driving Licence with 1.5 Years of Drivin Experience in UAE.
Also, I hold a Full UK Driving Licence (2.2 Years Old) with no Driving experience in the UK.

We hold Pakistani Passports with Canadian PR.

Can you please advise on the best (quickest) way to get a Full (G) Ontario Driving Licence for both of us.

I would also like to know if any other Canadian province can offer a quicker way to get driving licences for people in our circumstances.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
mianchd said:
Hi Guys, Need advice on Exchanging Driving Licence in Canada (Ontario).

1) My Wife has a full UAE Driving Licence with 1 year of Driving Experience in UAE.

2) I have full UAE Driving Licence with 1.5 Years of Drivin Experience in UAE.
Also, I hold a Full UK Driving Licence (2.2 Years Old) with no Driving experience in the UK.

We hold Pakistani Passports with Canadian PR.

Can you please advise on the best (quickest) way to get a Full (G) Ontario Driving Licence for both of us.

I would also like to know if any other Canadian province can offer a quicker way to get driving licences for people in our circumstances.
See this post, specially the post by Qorax (the Asivad Anac of a couple years ago.)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/issue-with-ontario-drivers-licence-strike-t30236.0.html

Hope it helps. A lot of the procedures are unchanged.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
legalfalcon said:
[size=10pt]The PPR[/size]. I applied for GCMS notes when I reached the 7-month mark, and I received the PPR, the notes are yet to arrive.

So be positive and hang in there. I am with you.
Thank you very much Legalfalcon & good luck to all remaining September applicants!

ues.waiting

Mar 25, 2016
JustCanada said:
Thank you very much Legalfalcon & good luck to all remaining September applicants!
Yes. It's been 7 months 6 days for mine. I also applied for my first gcms notes on Thursday. Hopefully something positive will happen this week for us all :) thanks legalfalcon

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ues.waiting said:
Yes. It's been 7 months 6 days for mine. I also applied for my first gcms notes on Thursday. Hopefully something positive will happen this week for us all :) thanks legalfalcon
I m now at 7 month and 3 days :'(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
I m now at 7 month and 3 days :'(
Don't worry. Hang in there and stay positive. You are closer than ever.