+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

miyan007

Sep 20, 2015
my application status showing updated and background check changed to in process . What it means Is it a positive .Aor 24 Sept 2015

sxyshandy

Nov 22, 2014
miyan007 said:
my application status showing updated and background check changed to in process . What it means Is it a positive .Aor 24 Sept 2015
Just today? Fingers crossed for PPR for you in the next few days!

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
miyan007 said:
yes! congrats! you'll get your PPR soon!! same happened to me and I got mine!! Good luckk!!

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Morning All,

My background Status changed from "Not Needed at this time" to "In Progress".

Hoping to see some action.

Best of Luck to all.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
dda said:
Morning All,

Best of Luck to all.
I hope this week will bring good news for me and others who are waiting. I will complete 6 month on 9th March. Helpline says all good at this moment nothing needed and its in process. Finger Crossed

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
DreamCanada16 said:
I hope this week will bring good news for me and others who are waiting. I will complete 6 month on 9th March. Helpline says all good at this moment nothing needed and its in process. Finger Crossed
will the helpline check your status within 6 months processing time? I called last time, the lady refused to do anything and let me wait.

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
Fswsky said:
will the helpline check your status within 6 months processing time? I called last time, the lady refused to do anything and let me wait.
You should not call while you are still in the regular 6 months in the first place.

kinroo

Nov 12, 2015
dda said:
Morning All,

Best of Luck to all.
Best of Luck.
Mine too changed to "In Progress", 2 days later PPR.

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
kinroo said:
Best of Luck.
Mine too changed to "In Progress", 2 days later PPR.
Kinroo,

Did you send your passport to Ottawa yet? How much time is it taking to get back your stamped passport from Ottawa these days?

Thanks.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Complete silence :'(

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
DreamCanada16 said:
Complete silence :'(
Yeah, most of the active participants have already got their PPR's and we are the ones left in the group waiting.

My file got approved. I talked to the agent at call centre. It got approved yesterday. But havent got the email or any instruction mail yet.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
dda said:
Yeah, most of the active participants have already got their PPR's and we are the ones left in the group waiting.

My file got approved. I talked to the agent at call centre. It got approved yesterday. But havent got the email or any instruction mail yet.
Oh congratulation! ur right most of september got it and they don't need to refresh the forum and email page . Few like me are left. I also spoke to agent yesterday but they said its still in process (all good so far). i don't know how long this wait would be

Anyways i hope this wait brings us good news

nvnobre

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
dda said:

As per the last list, a lot of people are still waiting...that is weird..