App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015

sanahhasan

Feb 29, 2016
Hi, did you ever have to re-create your online profile for express entry? Please let me know, I have an important query and would really appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks.

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
sanahhasan said:
Hi, did you ever have to re-create your online profile for express entry? Please let me know, I have an important query and would really appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks.
Hi,
I dint have to make one but I have heard about it in the past. For that, you would have to delete your express entry account and delete your job bank profile as well. YOu can then re-create a new account.

Thanks.

Vell_Ukr

Mar 3, 2016
hi, guys) i'm new t this forum, but is also from September family) My wife as a main applicant has just received a letter from CIC:
'In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
please confirm to the best of your knowledge if you have ever been convicted of, are currently charged with, on trial for, or party to a crime or offence..... in any other country.
Additionally, please confirm to the best of your knowledge if you ever been refused admission to any other country.'

What can it be?
Sounds really strange...
Plz, help with an advise

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Vell_Ukr said:
hi, guys) i'm new t this forum, but is also from September family) My wife as a main applicant has just received a letter from CIC:
'In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
please confirm to the best of your knowledge if you have ever been convicted of, are currently charged with, on trial for, or party to a crime or offence..... in any other country.
Additionally, please confirm to the best of your knowledge if you ever been refused admission to any other country.'

What can it be?
Sounds really strange...
Plz, help with an advise

Are you inland or outland? Where do you live?

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Vell_Ukr said:
Outland
Ukraine

It is just my thought, but maybe her name is similar to another person.
I have a friend who is already a Canadian citizen who was stopped at the USA border last year, and he had to stay there for hours answering many weird questions about military service and countries he had been, and he had never had military service or has been in that countries. In the end they said he had the same name/ appearance as somebody else

hyustern

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Sept 08, 2015
Congratulations people for PPR

hyustern

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Sept 08, 2015
Everyday I think ....I will buy some flowers and surprise my wife by going home early from work when I get PPR....but ...its been almost 1.5 ...the moment has not yet come ....lol....!!!

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyustern said:
Everyday I think ....I will buy some flowers and surprise my wife by going home early from work when I get PPR....but ...its been almost 1.5 ...the moment has not yet come ....lol....!!!
Will come my friend..will come :)
Sit tight and save for those flowers :)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Patica said:
It is just my thought, but maybe her name is similar to another person.
I have a friend who is already a Canadian citizen who was stopped at the USA border last year, and he had to stay there for hours answering many weird questions about military service and countries he had been, and he had never had military service or has been in that countries. In the end they said he had the same name/ appearance as somebody else
+1 this is the most likely reason. So be very clear on your history and leave no gaps so they are easily able to see where you were at what point in time.

hanayuki

Feb 25, 2016
dda said:
Same situation buddy.

I called in CIC yesterday, they told me that my application was approved as of yesterday.

My "Background" changed from "Not needed" to "In progress" since last evening. No ghost email to me too.
So we can call the CIC after 6 months passed to inquire about our application right? Some people advised to order gcms notes, but understand that it might take 30 days to get that.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
u can call them anytime but once u complete 6 month they will give u the whole info on ur progress. As far GCMS notes are concerned i recommend to order them ASAP as these days applications are crossing 6 month.