May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
hold on buddy.. We are going to get it on coming Thursday....
I really have hope.. :)
Anything specific on Thursdays ?

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Yeah the trend looks like they issue PPR for PNPs on Thursdays... ;)
Hehe, CIC has certainly improved our analytical skills ;)

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Thats what I am doing now..
True.. me too tired of being worried...
But still hoping for a good news.... :)

O wow what a plan but is it really possible?

Please let us know if you guys could manage this. Well i plan the same thing everyday and dismantle it every day :D :D :D :D :D

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
The funny part is that they have become much slower for refugees as well and still they don't work on our applications either. What the hell they are doing, I have no idea! They may bebon vacation!

PR1988

Jul 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add my details to the list (already updated the spreadsheet)

FSW Outland
AOR - September 14, 2015
BG - Not Started

No updates since September 23, 2015!!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
shibaak said:
The funny part is that they have become much slower for refugees as well and still they don't work on our applications either. What the hell they are doing, I have no idea! They may bebon vacation!
In general CIC offices all across the world are known to be quicker towards the end of the year, since often they have been given goals of having processed x number of applications in a year which they are trying to meet.

I have seen circumstances at a foreign CIC embassy where they are ruthless to people throughout the year (specially study visas and trvs) and found them calling people on phone in Oct / Nov asking them to submit / fix documents to get their case through. There were very few such examples. But seeing how CIC goes throughout the year almost every where, It was good enough a gesture to not mistake it on goodwill but rather their processing goals.

So I wont be surprised if we see some what laid back attitude in the start of the year, although to be fair to CIC we do not have much visibility to say any thing beyond speculation

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are like the spoiled children of EE. :p

Remember the wait time used to be years before EE.

chymes

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sch A 12-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
mianchd said:
We are like the spoiled children of EE. :p

Remember the wait time used to be years before EE.
I'll give you a +1 for this. 6 months isn't that long compared to what was before EE

Domino Enrich

Jan 25, 2016
Im just hoping that it happens within the 6 months timeframe.
Are there any examples of it going beyond 6 months?
What documents have been requested so far? Haven't received any requests so far after applying in September.
How long do you get to enter Canada after your passport is stamped.

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Domino Enrich said:
How long do you get to enter Canada after your passport is stamped.
It is generally the expiration time of your medicals -- and the medicals expire 1 year after you pass it.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
shibaak said:
Well, to be fair - there are 3 to 4.5 thousands of ITAs sent out monthly. Out of those thousands, we only have up to 200 people in each month's spreadsheet. I mean, it's not like the CIC works either on refugees or us forum people. They could be processing the other 4 thousand applications/month on our "quiet" days :)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
Well, to be fair - there are 3 to 4.5 thousands of ITAs sent out monthly. Out of those thousands, we only have up to 200 people in each month's spreadsheet. I mean, it's not like the CIC works either on refugees or us forum people. They could be processing the other 4 thousand applications/month on our "quiet" days :)
Ellia I read your signature. How did you find out that your case is processed by Warsaw? The December guy from Russia Kostya was processed by Warsaw and got PPR in two weeks. That means Warsaw is extremely fast