+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Schweiz

Feb 7, 2015
I received PPR yesterday!!!

The mailing address on the letter is my consultant's mailing address but I would like to change it to mine.

The letter states that "Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates". Can I just email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca my new mailing address and send them a pre-paid envelope with my mailing address? or do I need to wait for them to update my new address in their system then send them my documents?

any idea??

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats please post your timelines and category ..

gokefolusho

Aug 8, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
honeyarya said:
Guys

Is there any format for Bank Letter to show POF.

Or bank statement will work.
Bank statement would be ok. It has to show your name, and other relevant information.

Schweiz

Feb 7, 2015
App submitted 9/1/2015
1st AOR 9/1/2015
Schedule 4&4A requested 9/10/2015
Schedule 4&4A submitted 9/11/2015
ECAS access 9/12/2015
Medical pass 9/11/2015
Background check in progress 10/6/2015
SG police clearance requested 10/6/2015
SG police clearance submitted 11/6/2015
Ghost email 1/20/2016
Passport request 1/26/2016

Schweiz said:

The mailing address on the letter is my consultant's mailing address but I would like to change it to mine.

The letter states that "Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates". Can I just email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca my new mailing address and send them a pre-paid envelope with my mailing address? or do I need to wait for them to update my new address in their system then send them my documents?

any idea??

gokefolusho

Aug 8, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Schweiz said:

any idea??
Congrats on your PPR! I suggest you discuss with your consultant regarding the change of the mailing address.

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
You can either use a recent bank statement ( 6 months bank statement should be okay) or a letter from the bank stating your current balance and how long you have had the account with them.

honeyarya said:
Guys

Is there any format for Bank Letter to show POF.

Or bank statement will work.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Schweiz said:

any idea??
Hey Congrats on your PPR. Did you apply as Inland or as Outland. Also what PNP you hold. Before getting the PPR did you get any ghost email or did you see any "update" status on your EE profile

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Schweiz said:

any idea??
I would advise email them your new mailing address. When you send your passport put your new address (not your consultant address). I don't think that you need to wait for them to update your address in their system. They will send back the passport on the address that you would mention on your self addressed enevelope. Congrats again, are you FSW inland?

Schweiz

Feb 7, 2015
Thanks!

I am PNP (CEC)

pkumthek said:
I would advise email them your new mailing address. When you send your passport put your new address (not your consultant address). I don't think that you need to wait for them to update your address in their system. They will send back the passport on the address that you would mention on your self addressed enevelope. Congrats again, are you FSW inland?

apurvrdx

Feb 23, 2015
Bangalore, INdia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Hey guys any idea how much time it takes after sending the passport ? No PPR yet ... just asking for info.

i am 11sept AoR outland FSW no updates ..... assuming march 11 is 6 months if i send the passport by feb end when will I get it back.

Because I have to travel 22nd march and will need the passport. please help if you have info.

it will probably go to new Delhi. not sure.

Thanks

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apurvrdx said:
Hey guys any idea how much time it takes after sending the passport ? No PPR yet ... just asking for info.

i am 11sept AoR outland FSW no updates ..... assuming march 11 is 6 months if i send the passport by feb end when will I get it back.

Because I have to travel 22nd march and will need the passport. please help if you have info.

it will probably go to new Delhi. not sure.

Thanks
8-15 days looking at the current trend..

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations to PPRs...fundamental question did you receive PPR through email or post?

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
claudemonet55 said:
I submitted application on 2nd Sept.
AOR received: 3rd Sept

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed (Sep 9th)
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In progress (Sep 9th)
A final decision has been reached: Not Started

However I still cannot access to ECAS..I notice most people will have their ECAS access 1 or 2 days after they medical "passed"
Waiting...
Keep in touch! We have similar timeline. I lost my access to ECAS in November. Do not worry, I guess nobody has access now. It is a technical issue.

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Keep in touch! We have similar timeline. I lost my access to ECAS in November. Do not worry, I guess nobody has access now. It is a technical issue.
Me too lost ECAS sometime in Novemeber and no luck after that