+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
I also remember, there used to be some updates late night in Toronto time. However, this has not happened for a long time!
Hmmm...patience patience...

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing for September fsw inlanders today as well :(

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
dacris said:
guys my hands are shaking........
I just go the email form the lawyer: ..
"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence ..."
I guess this is the PPR, isn't?
AOR 4th of September
FSW outland
ITA July 17th invitations was 451
GUYS YOU ARE THE NEXT!!!
trevzuk0ZA said:
Couldn't believe my eyes :eek:, finally got PPR.
Congratulations @trevzuk0ZA and @dacris !!

Finally September is taking pace.

New members: Please update September Spreadsheet!!
<== Link available under my profile details.

Please insert your row to have sheet arranged by AOR date.
If you cannot insert, just input at last, i will move it up.

Thanks!

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvpa said:
Congratulations @trevzuk0ZA and @dacris !!

Finally September is taking pace.

New members: Please update September Spreadsheet!!
<== Link available under my profile details.

Please insert your row to have sheet arranged by AOR date.
If you cannot insert, just input at last, i will move it up.

Thanks!
FSW outland is moving. Haven't seen any movement for FSW inland applicants !!!!

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Congratulations @trevzuk0ZA & @dacris!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
dacris said:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence ..."

AOR 4th of September
FSW outland

GUYS YOU ARE THE NEXT!!!
Congratulations!

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
pkumthek said:
FSW outland is moving. Haven't seen any movement for FSW inland applicants !!!!
I'm also outland.
It has been 142 days since AOR.
No movement for me since 137 days. BG not started.

Inlanders vs. Outlanders: My understanding:

To process permanent resident applications, CIC will:
  • review your application to make sure it’s complete, -- eCAS shows we started processing your application
  • determine if you are eligible to apply to become a permanent resident of Canada, -- Points claimed check
  • perform a security screening, to make sure all applicants do not pose a risk to the safety and security of Canadians, --Skip for Inlanders
  • determine if you need to attend an interview, and
  • inform you of the decision made on your application.

One key thing CIC checks is that if applicant is admissible to Canada or not AND Inlanders are already admissible.

Now when it comes to individual case:
I think, processing time will increase as applicants country count increases where applicants have resided, studied or work.
Two reasons: a> points claimed thus validating documents b>Security: PCC

Thus, each "country" processing times depends on how good information access/sharing and validation protocols and system are in place on that country. Automated electronic centralized systems will give CIC or VPC more flexibility thus will be processed faster.

Inlanders have obvious benefit on screening, admissibility and CoR crosscheck (at least 1). Thus, Not sure that outlands are processed faster.

I think outlanders with only 1 country on their profile is somehow similar to inlanders with 2 countries (1 being Canada) in terms of processing protocol.

But these are standard processing measures. Now there are too many variables refugee applications, backlogs etc...

Looking at spreadsheet, most of Inlands have their BG started and PPR count for Inlands is too higher compared to Outlands.

But really glad to see movement here on September thread!

Cheers everyone!! stay positive.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
cvpa said:
I'm also outland.

• review your application to make sure it’s complete, -- eCAS shows we started processing your application
  • determine if you are eligible to apply to become a permanent resident of Canada, -- Points claimed check
  • perform a security screening, to make sure all applicants do not pose a risk to the safety and security of Canadians, --Skip for Inlanders

One key thing CIC checks is that if applicant is admissible to Canada or not AND Inlanders are already admissible.

I think, processing time will increase as applicants country count increases where applicants have resided, studied or work.

Thus, each "country" processing times depends on how good information access/sharing and validation protocols and system are in place on that country. Automated electronic centralized systems will give CIC or VPC more flexibility thus will be processed faster.

Inlanders have obvious benefit on screening, admissibility and CoR crosscheck (at least 1). Thus, Not sure that outlands are processed faster.

I think outlanders with only 1 country on their profile is somehow similar to inlanders with 2 countries (1 being Canada) in terms of processing protocol.

But these are standard processing measures. Now there are too many variables refugee applications, backlogs etc...

Looking at spreadsheet, most of Inlands have their BG started and PPR count for Inlands is too higher compared to Outlands.

Good basic summary. Nothing is skipped for inlanders. The background checks etc. are as thorough. Being admitted as a temporary worker / student etc. is not the same as a PR. Hence there is not much difference in this phase.

But many of other things are correct.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hope we get the ppt this week.I was checking the October group and saw one October inland FsW got a pppr on 21 Jan which is a good newd

Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvpa said:
I'm also outland.

I have lived in 3 countries, Pakistan, England and Denmark. So it will take longer for security checks. Guess i should just sit back and wait. :(

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
dacris said:

AOR 4th of September
FSW outland

GUYS YOU ARE THE NEXT!!!
guys i dont have the same lines as dacris. my email doesnt talk about COPR. here is what it states,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
2) Photographs
etc etc
why does the text seem to be different? just worried..

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
thenumbiceman said:
guys i dont have the same lines as dacris. my email doesnt talk about COPR. here is what it states,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
2) Photographs
etc etc
why does the text seem to be different? just worried..
They want your passport to stamp it.
What is the subject of the email? Is it ready for visa?

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
fpaikar said:
Hope we get the ppt this week.I was checking the October group and saw one October inland FsW got a pppr on 21 Jan which is a good newd
That's a very bad news. It means we are screwed up. They totally forgot about us! Skipped september headed to October. Like what happened with July and August!

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
That's a very bad news. It means we are screwed up. They totally forgot about us! Skipped september headed to October. Like what happened with July and August!
Please Nooooooooooooooo! :(

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Subject is ready for visa. However doesn't mention about COPR nor does it say this is the final step for your PR process or something as what was mentioned by dacris.