+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Happy new year to all of you!!! Let's stay positive that we are gonna get great news this coming week!!! Let's start the year positive and see how many of us get great news by the end of next week!

Best of luck!
JC85

shaown20

Aug 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got few changes in my current situations. Do you guys thing i need to update them in my application or is it okay to skip the step? If yes, how to update this information?

1. Travel history
2. Address change

Thanks in advance guys.

FSW Inland
App. Filed: Sept 2, 2015
AOR Received: Sept 3, 2015
Add Doc's Request.: Oct 1, 2015
Doc's Submitted: Oct 3, 2015
No update since then

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
shaown20 said:
I have got few changes in my current situations. Do you guys thing i need to update them in my application or is it okay to skip the step? If yes, how to update this information?

1. Travel history
2. Address change

Thanks in advance guys.

FSW Inland
No update since then
They always say you have to inform them of these changes and I would.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaown20 said:

1. Travel history
2. Address change

Thanks in advance guys.

FSW Inland
No update since then
Send a CSE using this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You don't really need to update them with your travel history if you traveled after submitting your eAPR.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
shaown20 said:

1. Travel history
2. Address change

Thanks in advance guys.
AOR mentions the following:

More particularly, please inform us about any:
• Change in circumstances such as the loss of a job offer or a Provincial or Territorial nomination;
• Change in family composition including new born children, adopted children, divorce, marriage etc;
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request to withdraw your application;

So informing about point 1 (only when travel has happened after submission of PR application) is not required but any change in address has to be updated to CIC. I had some travels after submission of application so I was thinking of updating CIC about the same. However I could not find any CIC page/document that mentions about updating travel history.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
cseeker said:
AOR mentions the following:

More particularly, please inform us about any:
• Change in circumstances such as the loss of a job offer or a Provincial or Territorial nomination;
• Change in family composition including new born children, adopted children, divorce, marriage etc;
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request to withdraw your application;

So informing about point 1 (only when travel has happened after submission of PR application) is not required but any change in address has to be updated to CIC. I had some travels after submission of application so I was thinking of updating CIC about the same. However I could not find any CIC page/document that mentions about updating travel history.
This says more PARTICULARLY. So it doesn't say that travel history is not requiered. It says the others are more important. Just food for thought.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
shibaak said:
Really?! Today?!
They don't even work on normal days. You expect them to work today?!!!
Just being hopeful.. and strangely enuuff we saw a lot of pprs in the dec last week.. wich generally here is a holiday tym and ppl dont do any wrk..they are in party moood.. so they are unexpected..

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi all,
I am a bit worried...
I got AOR on 4th sept; and my when I checked my status in ECAS with my application number, it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided" Is anyone in the same boat? :(

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
priya_kan said:
Hi all,
I am a bit worried...
I got AOR on 4th sept; and my when I checked my status in ECAS with my application number, it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided" Is anyone in the same boat? :(

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started
Nearly all people are in that boat with you! ;-) don't worry.

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still aug thread expecting PPRs :( ..is anyone from sep got PPR? and does anyone got PPR eventhough their ECAS is not accessible and job bank validation is failed?

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
CanPRCEC said:
still aug thread expecting PPRs :( ..is anyone from sep got PPR? and does anyone got PPR eventhough their ECAS is not accessible and job bank validation is failed?
August applicants expect PPR but there are very very few of them who did not get their PPRs in the past two weeks. Logically the end of January and February they should begin passing September applicants.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's ok to wait another 15-20 days if we all get good news.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
August applicants expect PPR but there are very very few of them who did not get their PPRs in the past two weeks. Logically the end of January and February they should begin passing September applicants.
You are mistaking...most of august outland still waitng.. few that got ppr are cec and inland fsw

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
yelena said:
You are mistaking...most of august outland still waitng.. few that got ppr are cec and inland fsw
But CEC is done even for September. Abd FSW Inland is usually the last category.
But anyway August is almost done and they probably will finish the rest in the next couple of weeks. And hopefully they start September applicants by the end of January.

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to let you know... September applicant with AOR September 3 got a ghost email on December, 31.
Which means that September batch is starting to be processed... hopefully until the end of the month we get some PPR for September applicants.