+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys.

After receiving AOR there has been a slight change.
1. We got refused a tourist visa for UK (reason being no strong ties to home country)
2. We were granted tourist visa for Switzerland.

I am not sure whether to inform CIC of this (through CSE) or not.

The AOR letter that I received from CIC after submitting application says.

{
If your circumstances Change you have to let us know. To notify CIC Of Changes to your application, ViSit

(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp) select the office that serves the country in which you
are living, and follow the directions for "Case Specific Enquiry."

More particularly, please inform us about any:

- Change in circumstances such as the loss of a job offer or a Provincial or Territorial nomination;
- Change in family composition including new-born children, adopted children, divorce, marriage etc;
- Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
- Change of immigration representative;
- Request to withdraw your application;
}

It is clear from the above text that CIC is not interested in such minor changes, but again I don't want to risk misrepresentation.

Please, please advise...

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
mianchd said:
Guys.

After receiving AOR there has been a slight change.
1. We got refused a tourist visa for UK (reason being no strong ties to home country)
2. We were granted tourist visa for Switzerland.

I am not sure whether to inform CIC of this (through CSE) or not.

The AOR letter that I received from CIC after submitting application says.

{
If your circumstances Change you have to let us know. To notify CIC Of Changes to your application, ViSit

(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp) select the office that serves the country in which you
are living, and follow the directions for "Case Specific Enquiry."

More particularly, please inform us about any:

- Change in circumstances such as the loss of a job offer or a Provincial or Territorial nomination;
- Change in family composition including new-born children, adopted children, divorce, marriage etc;
- Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
- Change of immigration representative;
- Request to withdraw your application;
}

It is clear from the above text that CIC is not interested in such minor changes, but again I don't want to risk misrepresentation.

Please, please advise...
Nobody will reject you for being rejected a visitor visa to UK. I would inform them and include the letter for the reasons of rejection. If they find about it themselves it would be much worse.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well my app is STUCK on REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY IN PROGRESS with no other changes since 15th Sep submission, i don't know how long it will stay like this. Is there anyone else from September submission ?

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
intensecool said:
Well my app is STUCK on REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY IN PROGRESS with no other changes since 15th Sep submission, i don't know how long it will stay like this. Is there anyone else from September submission ?
We are all September applications and this status remains until the end. don't worry

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
We are all September applications and this status remains until the end. don't worry
Thanks for confirmation but none of my other lines have changes.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just noticed that my ECAS got updated to Decision Made. I got a ghost email two days ago and nothing had changed anywhere initially. This DM could have happened yesterday but in my excitement to check the ECAS lines I didn't realize that "Decision Made' would show up in the application status box on the page before the ECAS lines. Now I'm waiting to see what this final decision actually is. Has anyone gotten rejected after this update? I'd think they would directly send a letter of rejection if they had to do so but my timeline seems too good to be true if it's a positive decision.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sounds good! Congrats..Quite a few CEC inland from September are on DM.. Just the last steps for you..

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Congrats for people with DM/PPR.

Dont know when there ll be some light.. :'(

Nadzinha

Sep 17, 2015
Hey guys,

Today I logged in my ECAS, and under the Permanent Residence Application Status its written "Decision Made". I logged in my CIC but there is nothing. Does it mean that they have reached a decision for my case? is it a good sign ? I applied on September 11, and they started processing my file on September 28 (With medial passed and Bg check was in process) They never asked for additional documents. I applied under the CEC program (inland)

Thank you.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I have a question, I was wondering if CIC wants to reject an application how long would it take for them to decide? I mean if for example it has been more than two months since application submission, is it a good sign? I have noticed a few people on this topic who their applications have been rejected before due to incompleteness. Can those people explain how is the process for rejection? CIC just sends an email indicating the rejection and reasons for it or the status changes to DM and then they send the email of rejection instead of a pass request?

Thanks

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadzinha said:
Hey guys,

Today I logged in my ECAS, and under the Permanent Residence Application Status its written "Decision Made". I logged in my CIC but there is nothing. Does it mean that they have reached a decision for my case? is it a good sign ? I applied on September 11, and they started processing my file on September 28 (With medial passed and Bg check was in process) They never asked for additional documents. I applied under the CEC program (inland)

Thank you.
Hey,

i'm in the same situation as you. Nothing on the MyCIC page. All I know at this point is that they have made a decision - I don't know what that decision is though. I guess the next step is to wait for the email asking for my passport or telling me a reason for rejecting my application. I can't say for sure that it's a good sign but I would be cautiously optimistic.

Nadzinha

Sep 17, 2015
yep. Nop. They didn't want to check my profile because it has been less than 6 months ... now lets just sit and wait ...

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
I too have same status. Even medical is not passed yet.

I have received 2 ghost emails in Oct and ECAS access after that (2 lines).

Do you at least have ECAS access?