Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Masin said:
Hi everyone,
I have a question, I was wondering if CIC wants to reject an application how long would it take for them to decide? I mean if for example it has been more than two months since application submission, is it a good sign? I have noticed a few people on this topic who their applications have been rejected before due to incompleteness. Can those people explain how is the process for rejection? CIC just sends an email indicating the rejection and reasons for it or the status changes to DM and then they send the email of rejection instead of a pass request?

Thanks
I applied the first time and got the AOR on August 1, after that I got one update about my medical passed and bkg check in progress on August 16.
On the August 28 I received an email saying I got a new message and that my application was updated. The message was saying my application got rejected and the status of my application was showing cancelled.
The status never changed to DM, I believe the DM is only when they review all your documents and if all of them are correct, then they decide if they will accept or reject you. Since the reason for my rejection was that the police certificate I sent was not valid, they just rejected and cancelled the whole application. (I got one from South Korea, but after I got the certificate and before I sent the application, Korea changed the type of police certificate, so I ended up sending one that CIC now doesn't accept anymore, although it was accepting right before I sent =/ )

Now hoping to get everything right the second time :)

Jan 31, 2015
In my profile too review of eligibility is in progress since aor dat is 23 sep.medical passed.background check changed from not needed to not started on 5th oct.no update after dat,not even any ghost mail.m fsw outland

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryliag said:
I applied the first time and got the AOR on August 1, after that I got one update about my medical passed and bkg check in progress on August 16.
On the August 28 I received an email saying I got a new message and that my application was updated. The message was saying my application got rejected and the status of my application was showing cancelled.
The status never changed to DM, I believe the DM is only when they review all your documents and if all of them are correct, then they decide if they will accept or reject you. Since the reason for my rejection was that the police certificate I sent was not valid, they just rejected and cancelled the whole application. (I got one from South Korea, but after I got the certificate and before I sent the application, Korea changed the type of police certificate, so I ended up sending one that CIC now doesn't accept anymore, although it was accepting right before I sent =/ )

Now hoping to get everything right the second time :)
Thanks maryliag
for your detailed answer. From your response it seems if the documents are incomplete they will inform us quickly and if it takes longer than two months it means at least the required documents are submitted.
I wish you get your PPR very soon this time :)

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rao2015 said:
I too have same status. Even medical is not passed yet.

I have received 2 ghost emails in Oct and ECAS access after that (2 lines).

Do you at least have ECAS access?
No ECAS access, no changes in any line nothing lol.

It's seriously stupid with NOT EVEN A SINGLE CHANGE.

Nadzinha

Sep 17, 2015
Hey guys,

I just received an email from CIC asking me to send my passport to finalize my application!!! So I am guessing my application has been approved in 2 months.

Thank you sooo much to everyone for all the support and kind words! This forum has been very helpful to me!!!

Best to you all

sumeshpunakkal

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadzinha said:
Hey guys,

I just received an email from CIC asking me to send my passport to finalize my application!!! So I am guessing my application has been approved in 2 months.

Thank you sooo much to everyone for all the support and kind words! This forum has been very helpful to me!!!

Best to you all
Congrats!!!!.. Just curious, how long did it take you for to change DM to PPR?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Judging from his previous post it seems he got dm today?... I saw on a forum one other person just got ppr also lets hope there is a mass update tonight

Nadzinha

Sep 17, 2015
I received a ghost email on the 10th November, and I noticed that my ECAS changed to DM today. I received the email just 30 mins ago. AOR September 11. CEC inland. And its a "she" ;)

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Judging from his previous post it seems he got dm today?... I saw on a forum one other person just got ppr also lets hope there is a mass update tonight
Yeah I got the DM today as well but no PPR. Had a ghost email two days back as I mentioned to you earlier.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
FDS87 said:
September 18, 2015- ITA
Nov 4th,2015- Applied + AOR
All the other status are still in progress :)
This is for people who got AOR in september. You should go to November forum.

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow Congrats to all DM and PPRs...good to see some movement...

Any outlanders who saw any kind of progress..plz let us know...

Havent seen much of action for FSW Outland..
Hoping for the best :)

pxmyh

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
shibaak said:
This is for people who got AOR in september. You should go to November forum.
Same timeline here, ghost email tow days back, still no PPR. seems like they send out PPR based on AOR date. When's your AOR shibaak?