+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
mianchd said:
That is exactly my confusion.

I don't want to risk misrepresentation.

but on the other hand, it doesn't seem like misrepresentation as the application and refusal happened after a month of receiving AOR.

What should I do?
I would not risk misrepresentation.
Let's consider both scenarios.
If you say nothing happens. Except your application may have a short delay. And they ask you for a Schedule A. No one's gonna reject your PR application for that.

But if you don't say, you are risking a rejection. Plus you may wanna apply for citizensgip and you will say it at that time. If you don't say it now they will know in future and it may cause you troubles.

Don't geoperdize something that can be solved very easily. They will not reject you for that. You just have to fill out a form. That's it!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
sg_82 said:
Hi all,
So this is my timeline.

ITA- 17th July
App submitted- 13th Sep
AOR - 13th Sep
Meds passed- 17th Sep
Request letter for FBI - 17th Sep
RPRF request & paid - 20th Oct.

1. I received my FBI report, How do I submit it? CIC gave me time till Nov 16th.
2. Is getting RPRF request a good sign?

Thnx for help.
Wow! Your application is so fast!
I am very similar to you. But yours went very fast.

Go to your mycic. You should upload it where you iploaded your documents for submission.

Congrats! It is a very good sign.

Are you FSW outland?

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
This seems to be a very common reason of rejection for UK and Canada... they always do this for tourists lol..
Anyway, back to your question:
Have you been requested Schedule A yet? how far along in the application are you?
I'm not sure what I would do in your situation honestly...it's a bit confusing....
On one hand, it will be like poking in and complicating a situation which is very straightforward
On the other hand, you do not want to take a chance of misrepresenting or leaving out crucial info... or at-least you definitely don't want them to find it if you have not mentioned it..

If by any chance you have already got RPRF/DM, I would have said it should be ok not to do anything... but I understand that you are still in process...
When did you get the rejection? October 10th?
Thank you so much for the response.

Well, on CIC account it's saying,
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started

On ECAS, last week, the forth line about Medicals received was added. but the status is "In Process"

I have not received any request for any documents.

I applied for the UK visa on 5th and received rejection on 14th.

by the way, the passport now has been ink-stamped on the last visa page by the british embassy. The stamp only has a date (of rejection) and a number (probably a reference number to the rejection). I assume this is to give informaiton about the rejection.

I am thinking to send a CSE explaining the situation, as I don't think a tourist visa rejection would be considered a negative point in-terms of Immigration.

Please advise.

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
shibaak said:
Wow! Your application is so fast!
I am very similar to you. But yours went very fast.

Go to your mycic. You should upload it where you iploaded your documents for submission.

Congrats! It is a very good sign.

Are you FSW outland?
It's FSW Outland. I do not see any upload link on My CIC. Only one was for RPRF receipt

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sg_82 said:
Hi all,
So this is my timeline.

ITA- 17th July
App submitted- 13th Sep
AOR - 13th Sep
Meds passed- 17th Sep

1. I received my FBI report, How do I submit it? CIC gave me time till Nov 16th.

Thnx for help.
To upload your FBI Report, log on to your MY CIC, then follow the steps:

Read status and messages >View submitted application (Bottom left) >Continue > here you will have a link to upload, exactly like when you submitted the documents for the applications> once you upload make sure you click on continue at the bottom and sign the form and then you are done.

**********Getting RPRF is a good sign****************

Thats all!

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mianchd said:

On ECAS, last week, the forth line about Medicals received was added. but the status is "In Process"

by the way, the passport now has been ink-stamped on the last visa page by the british embassy. The stamp only has a date (of rejection) and a number (probably a reference number to the rejection). I assume this is to give informaiton about the rejection.

I am thinking to send a CSE explaining the situation, as I don't think a tourist visa rejection would be considered a negative point in-terms of Immigration.

Please advise.
I agree that a tourist visa rejection should not be a problem. Raise a CSE and wait for decision. That is the best thing you can do. Then it would be a game of unknown, if officer gets to your file first or CSE document gets attached first. Make sure to explain that the event happened after AOR and attach pp copy.

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
sg_82 said:
Hi all,
So this is my timeline.

ITA- 17th July
App submitted- 13th Sep
AOR - 13th Sep
Meds passed- 17th Sep

Thnx for help.
If the steps mentioned by legalfalcon doesn't help then you should create CSE and send it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Shanksw007 said:
If the steps mentioned by legalfalcon doesn't help then you should create CSE and send it.
Sometimes, the website is not updated, but you have a letter in My CIC, so wait for a day or two before you initiate any thing. If you have a letter in My CIC and after a day or two you don't see anything, immediately initiate a CSE.

Hope it goes smooth, any issues with which I or other members can help, feel free to post.

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
legalfalcon said:
Sometimes, the website is not updated, but you have a letter in My CIC, so wait for a day or two before you initiate any thing. If you have a letter in My CIC and after a day or two you don't see anything, immediately initiate a CSE.

Hope it goes smooth, any issues with which I or other members can help, feel free to post.
Thank u for all the help. Well, the only letter I have so far is from Sep 17th giving a 60 day extension to submit FBI report. It clearly said upload on MyCIC. Will wait for a day or so and then submit it as a CSE.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
mianchd said:

Please advise.
Legally, when you sign the application, you sign it on the date when you file. Any post changes will not adversely affect your application. A visa rejection is not a major issue. However, if they ask you for a Schedule A or a similar documents, you SHOULD disclose the visa rejection and add an explanation letter highlighting the dates on which the application was filed and when the visa was rejected.

When you say your visa was rejected for "X" reason, thats just your assumption. You are not privy to the notes in the Visa Officer's file. So refrain from adding a reason in your explanation, because thats just a hunch and you don't want the CIC to make assumption based on what you think might have happened.

Hope this helps.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sg_82 said:
Thank u for all the help. Well, the only letter I have so far is from Sep 17th giving a 60 day extension to submit FBI report. It clearly said upload on MyCIC. Will wait for a day or so and then submit it as a CSE.
Did you check My CIC by following the steps I mentioned in my last post. Because, in my case when I was asked for a FBI letter, I already had the space to upload the same. So check it.

sg_82

Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09
AOR Received.
14-09
Med's Done....
17-09
legalfalcon said:
Did you check My CIC by following the steps I mentioned in my last post. Because, in my case when I was asked for a FBI letter, I already had the space to upload the same. So check it.
Yup. I did. Nothing there.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalfalcon said:
Legally, when you sign the application, you sign it on the date when you file. Any post changes will not adversely affect your application. A visa rejection is not a major issue. However, if they ask you for a Schedule A or a similar documents, you SHOULD disclose the visa rejection and add an explanation letter highlighting the dates on which the application was filed and when the visa was rejected.

When you say your visa was rejected for "X" reason, thats just your assumption. You are not privy to the notes in the Visa Officer's file. So refrain from adding a reason in your explanation, because thats just a hunch and you don't want the CIC to make assumption based on what you think might have happened.

Hope this helps.
^^ Usually the UK and Canada embassies have sent letters explaining the refusal... and the "do not have enough ties to country of residence" is a typical excuse for refusal... and then UK marks it with the reference number on the last page of the passport (same thing happened with me), but Canada did not mark anything (for my friend).. but we both got letters explaining why we were refused...

matgpaula

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was refused :'( :'( :'( :'(
The reason is that I didn't have an ECA for my Bachelor diploma as I already had a Canadian Certificate as higher education.
I read here that it was not necessary to include ECA for the other diploma. So if ECA is necessary why they have the option to put "No" in the Express Entry Profile when you don't have it?
Any advises?
I will try again, but I'll have to pay everything again :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matgpaula said:
My application was refused :'( :'( :'( :'(
The reason is that I didn't have an ECA for my Bachelor diploma as I already had a Canadian Certificate as higher education.
I read here that it was not necessary to include ECA for the other diploma. So if ECA is necessary why they have the option to put "No" in the Express Entry Profile when you don't have it?
Any advises?
I will try again, but I'll have to pay everything again :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[
Did you claim points for your bachelor Degree?if not what was your highest qualification?