Timeline :

FSW Outland from India
Aor - 24th sept
medical pass - 29th Sept
RPRF - 20th Oct
Back Ground in progress - 26th Feb
PPR - 1st March

CPC Ottawa

My prayers to all ppl in this forum for early PPR.
Congratulations!

avantikrishnan

Apr 29, 2015
PPPPPPPPRRRRR!!! :D :D

Finally..!!! Exactly 5 months after AOR, we received the PPR Mail today !!

Thanks a lot to everyone on this forum! And to those who are still awaiting the PPR, yours are definitely on the way.. Keep the spirits up! :)

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
avantikrishnan said:

Thanks a lot to everyone on this forum! And to those who are still awaiting the PPR, yours are definitely on the way.. Keep the spirits up! :)
Congratulations !!

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
avantikrishnan said:

congrats !! you got ppr and ur bg has still not started?! enjoyyy!!

Vivimanisha

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR. We are ecstatic.. Just the received the golden email in my inbox.. Here are my timelines..

AOR 26 Sep
Medicals Passed on 14 Oct
BG Check in Progress on 25 Feb
PPR Mail on 1 March

Thanks
MV

Thank you for all the help and support and I do hope you all feel the same joy really soon. All the best guys.

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
Vivimanisha said:
PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR. We are ecstatic.. Just the received the golden email in my inbox.. Here are my timelines..

AOR 26 Sep
Medicals Passed on 14 Oct
BG Check in Progress on 25 Feb
PPR Mail on 1 March

Thanks
MV

Thank you for all the help and support and I do hope you all feel the same joy really soon. All the best guys.
Congratulations! May I ask which category?

AmairaaNonuSonu

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Outland FSW
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2016
avantikrishnan said:
Congrats to you too UniqueSid! I am also from FSW Outland(India) :)
Got PR mail just now!!!
Can you advice, How long does it take from the day you submit ur passport to get them back?? Actually, have a international travel after 23 days , so wondering wt to do !!!

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yayyyy!!! PPR Finally!!! Timeline in the Signature.

I added my newborn family member in my application in the later stage of the application. She is a Canadian Citizen. But we have not yet received her Canadian Passport due to some document issues.
My question is- Do we need to send the passport of our canadian born child along with ours? Please advise. This is really urgent..

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makolutus said:

I added my newborn family member in my application in the later stage of the application. She is a Canadian Citizen. But we have not yet received her Canadian Passport due to some document issues.
My question is- Do we need to send the passport of our canadian born child along with ours? Please advise. This is really urgent..
congratulations...and you dont need to send your canadian daughter's passport...just send her birth certificate as supporting document that she is Canadian ..they must have checked this in theri system about canadian child anyway when you added her later in application process

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Makolutus said:

Congratulations to you and your family.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makolutus said:

Congrats.. you don't need to send any documentation regarding your baby anywhere, she is already a citizen. Just make sure, when/if you're flagpoling, to take her birth certificate with you in order for re-entering Canada.