App. Filed.......
4th Sept 2015
AOR Received.
5th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
CBNK20 said:
Got a refusal from CIC today

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your invitation letter dated July 17, 2015.
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, a job offer is considered to be a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” if it is for continuous, paid, full-time work that is permanent, non-seasonal and in skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) matrix, and if it meets one of the following two conditions:
1. the employer making the job offer has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA); or
2. the candidate o is currently working in Canada in a NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA,
o is working for an employer listed on the work permit,
o is authorized to work in Canada when submitting their application and when the visa is issued, and
o has received a job offer from their employer for a full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate job in NOC Skill Type 0, A or B if accepted as a permanent resident.
I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements. Although the LMIA (xxxxxxx) stipulate that it is a full-time employment (37.5 hours per week); the offer of employment from “My Employer” states otherwise. You worked on a full-time basis from July to September 2015 as you had a scheduled break in your studies. From September and onward, you worked part-time as you are a full-time student. Our records show that you are a full-time student, and not a full-time worker. In your Express Entry profile, you indicated that you had an arranged employment.
In accordance with section11.2, I am refusing your application because I have found that at the time you received your invitation to apply for permanent residence, or at the time you filed your application for permanent residence, you no longer possessed the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your draw, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid. You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website, as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any. If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date.
Sorry about your rejection mate. Did your background check go into progress before the rejection.

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
SvetaB said:
CBNK20 so sorry to hear about your rejection...
Have you ordered GSMC notes before? Do they say something about this Letter of Employment and job offer?

Guys, how many of us were requested to pay RPRF on Oct 20 and haven't received PPR yet?
There were couple rejection after RPRF and all of them paid RPRF on Oct 20th.
Even I got RPRF request on Oct 20th.
My BG verification went from "Not Started" to "In Progress" on 26th Feb.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Uniquesid said:
maybe for all applicants that have their bg check changed to 'in progess' recently will get ppr around the same time? bulk PPR's this coming week? i hope soo!!

PranavKat

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 - FSW-Outland
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
Uniquesid said:
What's your timeline?

just400

Feb 17, 2016
Vijesh said:
My medical expires on 8th April.. I fear they might ask me for re-assessment as well.. My AOR is sep 16th..
A friend of mine got his passport back yesterday with COPR and his medical expires on March 3rd.. They gave him extension till 31st March.. I'm completely puzzled with the way CIC works.. There should be set guidelines and standard procedures for all application rather than VO's deciding our fate..
Tough luck guys..
Just got my medical reassessment appointment, it will take at least 2 more weeks for them to get my results as I have been given an appointment for 10 March.

RomB

Jan 1, 2016
Submitted my passport to vfs office New Delhi following the request for passport email yesterday (Monday, 29 Feb 2016). Any idea how much time does it usually take to get passport back with visa?

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
RomB said:
Submitted my passport to vfs office New Delhi following the request for passport email yesterday (Monday, 29 Feb 2016). Any idea how much time does it usually take to get passport back with visa?
Congrats for your PPR!! May i know when your BG check changed to in progress? and when did you receive your PPR thereafter?

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
just400 said:
Just got my medical reassessment appointment, it will take at least 2 more weeks for them to get my results as I have been given an appointment for 10 March.
[/quote

10th March?? That's a long time.. This is going to delay ur process..

nairanupgk

Sep 12, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Guys after 20th Oct 2015- date when i got RPRF request i finally saw some movement in my application today. My BG check went to "in progress" from "not started". Hoping for the best...... ??? ???

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
nairanupgk said:
Well Guys after 20th Oct 2015- date when i got RPRF request i finally saw some movement in my application today. My BG check went to "in progress" from "not started". Hoping for the best...... ??? ???
Hopefully PPR is coming to you! All the best!

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
mianchd said:
Countdown to 6 Months mark begins.

10 Days to go...
Whats ur BG status now? Hopefully by this time you will get PPR! All the best!