Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2015
AOR Received.
19-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Guys my bg start from Nov 6 2015 but still no response anyone hv idea when I get any information or ppr

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
AAA2133 said:
Disappointing and the fact that you haven't received the RPRF request makes me believe that our batch is unfortunately dead!!
True, very disappointing! Looks like they didn't do anything for 2.5 months since last update was on Oct-20 and then I don't expect them to have done anything in last 2 weeks of Dec. I had really hoped to see some assessments complete, and the fact that I haven't been asked for RPRF means my application is still at a very initial stage. Hopefully they have started working on Sept applicants now and we hear something in next 2-3 weeks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Upon logging into My CIC a few minutes ago, I saw that my application had been updated.

A background check is needed - Not needed at this time I wonder if it was not started earlier.

I did not receive any email about this update either. Wonder what is going on.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I am in a stressful situation and I hope someone would help me to take a right decision here.

I applied on Sept 18, 2015 to EE under FSW stream. My wedding is planned on April 19, 2016 in India. I am leaving to India on April 1 and shall be back by end of April. If I get my PPR by Feb 15th I will send my Passport (as it takes apprx 2 weeks to get it back) and then do my landing as soon as I receive it before leaving for India.

But what would should I do if I get my PPR say in March? As I think it would be risky to send my passport given my travel plans in April. Should I write a letter to CIC indicating my intentions to get married on April 19th? Will CIC accommodate the change and will they give me sufficient time to send my spouse details and other documents?

Also, my PGWP was issued until my passport expiry which expires in mid august this year. Can I renew my PGWP when I am back from India when I send my spouse details to CIC?

Please help as I am not clear what to do.. Thanks friends!!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
legalfalcon said:
Upon logging into My CIC a few minutes ago, I saw that my application had been updated.

A background check is needed - Not needed at this time I wonder if it was not started earlier.

I did not receive any email about this update either. Wonder what is going on.
sometimes you recieve the email later. And you have already seen that in myCIC.

I guess it is a good sign.
If I'm not wrong that happened to Big Fish ad he got his PPR yesterday or the day before, so I'd say it's good! GOOD LUCK!!!

I think the officer of my application is the laziest in CIC. Now that s/he doesn't move her/his butt, I wish they fire him/her!

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
pkumthek said:
Hey Guys,

I am in a stressful situation and I hope someone would help me to take a right decision here.

I applied on Sept 18, 2015 to EE under FSW stream. My wedding is planned on April 19, 2016 in India. I am leaving to India on April 1 and shall be back by end of April. If I get my PPR by Feb 15th I will send my Passport (as it takes apprx 2 weeks to get it back) and then do my landing as soon as I receive it before leaving for India.

But what would should I do if I get my PPR say in March? As I think it would be risky to send my passport given my travel plans in April. Should I write a letter to CIC indicating my intentions to get married on April 19th? Will CIC accommodate the change and will they give me sufficient time to send my spouse details and other documents?

Also, my PGWP was issued until my passport expiry which expires in mid august this year. Can I renew my PGWP when I am back from India when I send my spouse details to CIC?

You can ask in this forum -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.2715.html

GG_CR7

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Inland
Interview........
N/A
Hi Shibaak,
I guess we both have same officer. I applied under Inland CEC on Septemer 19th. BG not started yet.Submitted Schedule-A form at 1st week of December based on their additional doc request.No updates yet.Thanks for your updates in the forum which I follow for a long time

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
pkumthek said:
Hey Guys,

Why do you worry about your PGWP if it doesn't expire until August? Also in my opinion, if you include your wife before you get your PPR, your process might get delay for a long time as they have to assess her from scratch. I hope you get an answer before March 18 which is your six months mark.

Good luck with the process and truly hope we guys get PPR in the next two weeks!

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm a September AOR 03 PNP... nothing for me so far...
after medical pass abd bg in check I got nothing...

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi JC85,

I hope I get my passport stamped before March 18 so that I can do the landing before leaving to India. Hope to see some action for september folks..

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
igorsalves87 said:
I'm a September AOR 03 PNP... nothing for me so far...
after medical pass abd bg in check I got nothing...
Sweetheart you are like most others and and ahead of many like me.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope we all get it soon buddy!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
pkumthek said:
Hey Guys,

You can only renew your PGWP (or apply for BOWP) once you have renewed your passport.

You can send a case specific inquiry to CIC upon receiving PPR if it comes some time in say March, telling them your intent of getting married and wish to delay COPR.

They would probably ask for your wife's (once married) docs and usually would do it in a couple months. Then they would issue you new passport request (even if your spouse is in India). If you get PPR but haven't landed you would still be in the same situation.

The above is the fastest way to get your Spouse a PR along. Else if you get a PPR sooner and try to complete landing, then you would have to apply and go through spousal sponsorship which would take a long time.

You cannot decide either of these now unless you actually receive PPR.

What you should do is, decide this based upon WHEN you get PPR. If received even by Mar 1 (One month is quite enough for COPR - and you can do landing at the border). If you get it after wards then just Inform CIC that you are going india to get married and they need to process your spouse as well.

Renewal of passport is probably important either way - whether you new to get work permit or you need it for PPR.

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
Sweetheart you are like most others and and ahead of many like me.
Yeah.. was just saying because dell.david said that PNP september are over :p hehe

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Another crazy request from CIC.

• Our records indicate that you have served as a Colonel. Please confirm whether you were
    a member of the Indian army. If you were a member of the Indian army, please complete the military table below and provide a certified copy of your Military records

I have never served in the Military. I wonder where do they get such crazy information from. This is seriously getting on my nerves now. Now another explanation and wait. Has anyone else received such a request.