xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread :) Share if any update has been missed.
Hi Dev, can you update Meds and BG status for me? Details in signature. Thanks!

barsha2000

Jan 28, 2016
Any Update from March AOR ? Mine still the same only been asked for schd 4 on 1st of March since then everything is very silent !! ::)

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All possible updates and doc request that could have happened to my application have been completed in the first 5 days of AOR, please see my signature for details. The next thing is "BG in progress", not sure how many months it will take for that to happen.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quite an informative thread!!

Here's the query of someone can help...

I submitted my app on 1st March, got an aor on the same day and passed the Medicals on the 3rd March.

Can someone please tell me when does ECAS get activated ( after receiving the aor)? Has anyone's ecas been activated, those who received and aor in early March?

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hi guys

Anyone received Schedule A request to complete only some parts of it for a certain period of time (I was requested to submit Schedule A for educational/personal history only for March 2006-March 2011)

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RitJ said:
Quite an informative thread!!

Here's the query of someone can help...

I submitted my app on 1st March, got an aor on the same day and passed the Medicals on the 3rd March.

Can someone please tell me when does ECAS get activated ( after receiving the aor)? Has anyone's ecas been activated, those who received and aor in early March?
ECAS access has been removed for EE applications.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Virab555 said:
Hi guys

Anyone received Schedule A request to complete only some parts of it for a certain period of time (I was requested to submit Schedule A for educational/personal history only for March 2006-March 2011)
I got Schedule A but this is what it said, nothing specific

>Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time.
Schedule A link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
xlnzee said:
I got Schedule A but this is what it said, nothing specific

>Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time.
Schedule A link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
Given that I was requested to complete specific parts, do you think I don't need to complete the entire Schedule A?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Virab555 said:
Given that I was requested to complete specific parts, do you think I don't need to complete the entire Schedule A?
Can you copy paste what you got in the request?

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
xlnzee said:
Can you copy paste what you got in the request?
Sure, here you go

Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history from March 2006 - March 2011. Do not leave any gaps in time.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Hello all , i am new member on this forum.I was silent member of this forum and today i registered on this forum.my timeline is:
ITA- 24TH FEB
APPLICATION SUBMISSION/AOR- 20TH MARCH
REVIEW IN PROGRESS
CRS- 471
NOC 2147
FSW OUTLAND