+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread :) Share if any update has been missed. I have taken some liberties in guessing categories for some of the members depending on their medical status :p

xlnzee said:
Hi Dev, can you update Meds and BG status for me? Details in signature. Thanks!
I went through your signature and spreadsheet looks to reflect your timelines correctly. I am not sure what I have missed :( Please share details of missing info :)

sabahat1981

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-27-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Hi All,

Got an update from CIC today to submit ' Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees' form.

QQ - I am a CEC - Inland applicant currently working full time in Canada. What should I update in the Funds section ? Should it be the same amount that I updated on my EE profile? i.e. - Salary p.a. ?

Cheers
SAK

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabahat1981 said:
Hi All,

Got an update from CIC today to submit ' Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees' form.

QQ - I am a CEC - Inland applicant currently working full time in Canada. What should I update in the Funds section ? Should it be the same amount that I updated on my EE profile? i.e. - Salary p.a. ?

Cheers
SAK
yeah normally it is the same amount. the only concern here is that you are CEC but you got SCh 4. means you are PNP. what i know is PNP applicants are normally FSW means they have to show minimum amount per person that is

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

but CEC applicants do not have to show any amount. i am not sure if a CEC applicant can be pnp.

tdhnaman

Dec 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Nomination.....
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
19-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
Hello Guys!

please add me also in d spreadsheet. my time line is in my signature.

also what's fsw1/2/3.?

sabahat1981

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-27-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Can.ott said:
yeah normally it is the same amount. the only concern here is that you are CEC but you got SCh 4. means you are PNP. what i know is PNP applicants are normally FSW means they have to show minimum amount per person that is

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

but CEC applicants do not have to show any amount. i am not sure if a CEC applicant can be pnp.
Great point and thanks for the quick reply. I have a PNP from Ontario but the category I qualify under as per the EE profile is CEC :)
Do you think i should go ahead with the salary p.a. amount then ? I don't think I can leave this section blank. its a bit confusing....

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabahat1981 said:
Great point and thanks for the quick reply. I have a PNP from Ontario but the category I qualify under as per the EE profile is CEC :)
Do you think i should go ahead with the salary p.a. amount then ? I don't think I can leave this section blank. its a bit confusing....
no you dont need it blank if you are CEC then you dont need to show the specific amount as in FSW just show what ever financial prove you mention in EE. so if you mention xxxx amount in EE just write down the same here.

btw did you provide any prove of funds to apply under pnp. i mean your pnp certificate is also considering you CEC right??

sabahat1981

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-27-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Can.ott said:
no you dont need it blank if you are CEC then you dont need to show the specific amount as in FSW just show what ever financial prove you mention in EE. so if you mention xxxx amount in EE just write down the same here.

btw did you provide any prove of funds to apply under pnp. i mean your pnp certificate is also considering you CEC right??
The category is not mentioned anywhere on the PNP certificate... all it says is the stream which is 'HCPS' in my case. All i submitted was the employment verification letter stating my annual salary and pay stubs.

dallasboy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
18-APR-2016
AOR Received.
11-MAR-2016
Med's Request
22-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
06-APR-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
No updates for me yet. AOR 11-mar-16 and since then, everything is exactly as it was after application submission. No ghost emails at all.

ljm_Z

Mar 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does Schedule 4 has to be printed and signed by hand, then scanned and upload? Can it be signed electronicly and submitted directly?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
sabahat1981 said:
The category is not mentioned anywhere on the PNP certificate... all it says is the stream which is 'HCPS' in my case. All i submitted was the employment verification letter stating my annual salary and pay stubs.
If my memory serves me right then I think category is mentioned in the ITA .

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
ljm_Z said:
Does Schedule 4 has to be printed and signed by hand, then scanned and upload? Can it be signed electronicly and submitted directly?
Print, sign by hand, scan and upload.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:
I went through your signature and spreadsheet looks to reflect your timelines correctly. I am not sure what I have missed :( Please share details of missing info :)
Thanks, its updated now, I also got a Schedule A request on 18th March. Not sure if the same has a place to be updated in the sheet.

Cheers!

swordfish485

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
FSW Outland
AOR: March 17
Medical Passed: March 18

And I've received 2 ghost mails: one on March 20 and another one today (March 22). Nothing has changed after these 2 ghost mails.

Please, update the spreadsheet with this info. Thanks.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swordfish485 said:
AOR: March 17
Medical Passed: March 18

And I've received 2 ghost mails: one on March 20 and another one today (March 22). Nothing has changed after these 2 ghost mails.

nothing changes after emails, u normally receive email after 24 hours of any update on ur profile, if u dont see any change than there was not change, most common reasons for emails are whenever someone open ur profile, may it be there internal transfer of office or something u get an email

sabahat1981

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-27-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
DevGurgaon said:
If my memory serves me right then I think category is mentioned in the ITA .
In My case ITA only states the below : No Details whether its CEC or FSW....

"Pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)"

I have submitted the Schedule 4 Last night, lets hope for the best now..