Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
xlnzee said:
All possible updates and doc request that could have happened to my application have been completed in the first 5 days of AOR, please see my signature for details. The next thing is "BG in progress", not sure how many months it will take for that to happen.
Same AOR date as yours and same status as yours. However, no change since last upload of sch 4, except for 2 ghost emails last weekend. I don't know when BG's going to start. Probably, by the end of this month.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
ThiagoSCF said:
I received a ghost e-mail last saturday, but nothing changed on my application...
Just do a re-check; your BGC status might have got updated from not started to not required at this time.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Hello, I've applied in March 2016 too and wanted to be a part of this group.

I received my ITA on 27/1 and AOR on 9/3.

My Medicals are not yet updated and after reading through the threads I'm a little concerned.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
--------------------------------------------
NOC: 0601 - CRS: 461

Profile created: January 19, 2016
ITA received: January 27, 2016
eAPR/AOR: March 09, 2016

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hi everyone. I just want to ask a quick question. Perhaps dumb as well ;). Is getting a ghost mail a good sign or just what it is. technical glitch of some sort. We got 2 ghost emails on the 12th of March. Its been silent since then.
back ground check is not needed at this time and review of documents still says provided. Crossing fingers and all and hoping for a miracle.

sabahat1981

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-27-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
DOD said:
Hello, I've applied in March 2016 too and wanted to be a part of this group.

I received my ITA on 27/1 and AOR on 9/3.

My Medicals are not yet updated and after reading through the threads I'm a little concerned.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi DOD, welcome to the group. I have similar timelines - ITA recived Jan 27, and AOR on MAR 10. I am sure they will update the status of Medicals soon.

Are you CEC or FSW inland/outland ?

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
It takes almost precisely two weeks to have your medicals passed after AOR if you are CEC or FSW inland.

It was the case for every inland in this thread.

I am sure your medicals will be passed by the end of the week DOD and sabahat1981 if you are in this category.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
My application has been inert since I submitted my Schedule A. No ghost emails, no updates.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
sqid.madoma said:
It takes almost precisely two weeks to have your medicals passed after AOR if you are CEC or FSW inland.

I am sure your medicals will be passed by the end of the week DOD and sabahat1981 if you are in this category.
seems that i am the only one who has medical still "not needed at this time"
my AOR was in second of March :(

any experts here help, should i send them my concerns?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
immi_bird said:
seems that i am the only one who has medical still "not needed at this time"
my AOR was in second of March :(

any experts here help, should i send them my concerns?
Don't worry- if something is wrong with your medicals, you will either get a request to have further tests done, or a procedural fairness letter. It can take different amounts of time depending on each individual case. For now, just sit back and relax- we're in this for the long haul :)

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
sqid.madoma said:

sabahat1981 and sqid.madoma

Thanks for your input. I have applied under FSW. My mailing address and physical address on my profile is within Canada, however I am on visitor status. Not sure if I qualify as inland/outland. Going by your response, I will cross my fingers and wait for a positive update on my medicals.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
Don't worry- if something is wrong with your medicals, you will either get a request to have further tests done, or a procedural fairness letter. It can take different amounts of time depending on each individual case. For now, just sit back and relax- we're in this for the long haul :)

thank you Aragorn, for ur message.
the doctor told me that everything was just fine with my medical and i should not worry, but i was having high bp due to not sleeping for two day and the doctor told me not to worry about that too! it was the first time to have such high blood pressure and i never took any medication for that.
anyway i read many comments here in the forum that ppl with high BP still go to Canada. 8)
thanks again for ur message and seems i really need to relax ;)

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Apparently my BG check status changed to 'Not Started.'
I don't remember when this happened, actually.

immi_bird said:
thank you Aragorn, for ur message.
the doctor told me that everything was just fine with my medical and i should not worry, but i was having high bp due to not sleeping for two day and the doctor told me not to worry about that too! it was the first time to have such high blood pressure and i never took any medication for that.
anyway i read many comments here in the forum that ppl with high BP still go to Canada. 8)
thanks again for ur message and seems i really need to relax ;)
High blood pressure is not an issue in and of itself unless it is a regular systematic, recurring issue- having high BP as an isolated incident is fine, everybody's BP rises at some point or another!
So yes, don't worry, and all the very best for this process :)

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Request to all members:

Please mention you application category with AOR in signature i.e FSW-Inland/Outland, CEC.