AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Can27 said:
Any PPR from this group?
That's bit too demanding of the cic.
March is yet to get over. 11 days more.

Only if you are equating cic to the famous Rajnikant, you can be expecting the same ;D

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
sharmanit said:
I submitted my application on the 12th and got the AOR on the same day.

Have got two ghost mails after that. Hoping for the best. :D
Graciekay said:
Ours was from background declaration on just the spouse (myself). I had to fill in the same thing i had on the original application.
Kindly share your application category FSW/CEC... Inland/Outland??

Spreadsheet updated.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update: Meds Passed today. Also BG went from "not started" to "not needed at this time". All details in signature.

Cheers!

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
OmarSarfraz said:
I did not upload my transcripts. Just my degree certificate and ECA report. Is this an issue?

You're fine. Only degree certificates are mandatory. Transcripts are not mandatory.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Got my first ghost email today :)

AOR: March 19th - CEC Inland
Application status: open
Eligibility: review in progress
Medical: not needed at this time
Background: not needed at this time

Whoever is maintaing the application tracking spreadsheet. Can you please add my details to the spreadsheet. Thanks for your help. I appreciate for your efforts in helping all our fellow friends.

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
FSW Outland
NOC: 2171
ITA Received: Jan 27th
AOR: March 9th
Ghost E-mail: March 10th
Medicals Passed: March 19th
Ghost E-mail: March 20th

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
I am an Indian citizen living and working in the US. I got Indian PCC from Indian consulate in Atlanta end of October, 2015. I traveled to India for 3 weeks in December. I recently submitted my application. I just used my Indian PCC from October, since I have not lived in India for a period of six months since 2007. Do you think this is fine? Would my 3 week visit to India demand a new PCC?
I got my FBI PCC on feb 29th, 2016 and have uploaded that along with my Indian PCC.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USIndian said:
I am an Indian citizen living and working in the US. I got Indian PCC from Indian consulate in Atlanta end of October, 2015. I traveled to India for 3 weeks in December. I recently submitted my application. I just used my Indian PCC from October, since I have not lived in India for a period of six months since 2007. Do you think this is fine? Would my 3 week visit to India demand a new PCC?
I got my FBI PCC on feb 29th, 2016 and have uploaded that along with my Indian PCC.
Same situation happened with me and i consult some seniors in the group they advised me to get a new PCC with the previous period + the recent visit in the PCC as CIC has been finicky about it.

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:
Kindly share your application category FSW/CEC... Inland/Outland??

Spreadsheet updated.
Hi actually my application is an inland FSW application. Could you update it in the spreadsheet please? :p

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Is it true that CEC inland without PNP is the fastest category to get processed?

3 of my friends under this category got PR within 3 months.