Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
immi_bird said:
hello everyone,
i just discovered that i did not upload my wife's transcript :( she is not the main applicant.
is that cause rejection in anyway?
I guess that your application will be returned. However, you can send an CSE

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Good luck !

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
EliseHuynh said:
I guess that your application will be returned. However, you can send an CSE

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Good luck !
thank you Elise,
i already shared this quote from cic

To confirm education claims and validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements

To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
How do we know which office is processing our application?
After the BG return to "not needed" after "in progress" call CIC call centre and ask them where is your application.

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECPR_2016 said:
If you are applying from Canada, then it will be Ottawa.
@others - Correct me , if I am wrong.
Yes, all north America applicants are directed to Ottawa VO

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi_bird said:
thank you Elise,
I think you should upload it as CSE. The text you quoted is about the ECA not the actual transcript and your file may be get rejected if spouse's education contributed to your points.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
immi_bird said:
thank you Elise,

To confirm education claims and validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements

To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Did you upload your spouse's diploma? If yes, transcript is not mandatory.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
@M.Mostafa
and @CADparity

now i am confused :-\
i uploaded my spouse's diplomas not the transcripts, and i know that calling them may get the situation more confused.
really don't know what to do :mad:

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
immi_bird said:
@M.Mostafa
and @CADparity

i uploaded my spouse's diplomas not the transcripts, and i know that calling them may get the situation more confused.
[/quot

Hi ,

If you are claiming points for your spouse education, then it's mandatory to upload the degrees only.
Transcripts not required, if you have done an upload , it's good but don't panic , if you have not.

Mumbai5

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
immi_bird said:
@M.Mostafa
and @CADparity

No need to upload transcripts. They want to see the diplomas. Transcripts are optional, not mandatory.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
CADparity said:
No need to upload transcripts. They want to see the diplomas. Transcripts are optional, not mandatory.
Yes, if you have uploaded diplomas, then no worries. Relax!!

umassd

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (likely)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
What's the longest it has taken someone to see any movement in application? It has been 16 days since AOR with no updates for me. Two ghost emails though: one on the 5th and one yesterday. Anyone opinions on what's going on? Thanks!

Can27

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
Any PPR from this group?

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
OmarSarfraz said:
I did not upload my transcripts. Just my degree certificate and ECA report. Is this an issue?
No issues my friend. You can browse just a page or two prior to anxiously posting a concern. You might not have a need to post the question after doing so.

Mumbai5