Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
niushad said:
Hello all,

Can you please add me to that spreadsheet as well?

Here's my information:

Category: FSW-Inland
ITA Received: 21/02/2016
Submission Date: 12/03/2016
AOR Date: 12/03/2016
Medical Status: Not Started (My medical information was sent to CIC on March 16)

Hope we all get great news, soon.
Cheers
What do you mean " My medical information was sent to CIC on March 16" while your application was submitted on 12/03/2016 ?

Good luck to your application.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
messiry said:
Guys , I just got application rejection for not uploading the original arabic police certificate while only uploading the translated police certificate.

you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your new Express Entry profile,
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
Documents where validity is important are:
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on or after the date of designation.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

[bThe thing i am concerned about is that rejection won't eliminate the Ontario Nomination program right ? How am i supposed to resubmit a new profile while keeping the data including nomination as they are ? [/b]
i am so sorry to hear that man, i know it is very hard to be rejected just for that specially that i checked the Arabic police certificate and found the original is already translated but the Name, Sex, and address.
hope you can start over soon.
good luck

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Sorry to hear that, messiry.

It's always better to upload original documents as well as certified English or French translations. Hope you can start again very soon and hope you can eventually get your PR~

A comprehensive thread for reasons of rejections is http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.3135.html We all can learn from others' rejections and avoid same mistakes.

messiry said:
Guys , I just got application rejection for not uploading the original arabic police certificate while only uploading the translated police certificate.

you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on or after the date of designation.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.

[bThe thing i am concerned about is that rejection won't eliminate the Ontario Nomination program right ? How am i supposed to resubmit a new profile while keeping the data including nomination as they are ? [/b]

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Updates to my application as of today (March 17)

Medical passed and background review in progress

mudit234

Feb 22, 2016
Please add me to the spreadsheet..

Category: FSW-Outland
ITA Received: 06/01/2016
Submission Date: 05/03/2016
AOR Date: 05/03/2016
Medical Status: Passed
Medical Updated on: 17/03/2016

Milalove

Feb 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
Match 3
Passport Req..
Sept 8
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Also have an update.
Medical is passed today.
BG is in progress.
Please add to spreadsheet.

Finally inland applications have started to move too:)

What steps to expect next?

Thanks!

CECPR_2016

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
9-SEPTEMBER-2016
LANDED..........
01-10-2016
I got AOR on March 7, still with Eligibility - review in progress. Medical - not started. I am inland CEC.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
I'm currently inland but I'm thinking of transferring my application to my home country visa office to speed up the process. Is that easy to do? How? Is it advisable?

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
CECPR_2016 said:
I got AOR on March 7, still with Eligibility - review in progress. Medical - not started. I am inland CEC.
hey any idea what is the current processing time for inland CEC ??

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , I am sending this message to express my gratitude for everyone's support. I will restart my application again , wishing you guys all the best :)

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
glen222 said:
hey any idea what is the current processing time for inland CEC ??
From what I have seen in this forum, for most of people it took 4 to 5 months. But for a few everything was done in 2 to 3 months and for some 6 months.

In other words, it is unpredicable. Each case is very specific.

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Didn't know you could do it :eek:

naseryas said:
I'm currently inland but I'm thinking of transferring my application to my home country visa office to speed up the process. Is that easy to do? How? Is it advisable?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
messiry said:

Guys , Does anyone knows how am i supposed to submit a new express entry profile while keeping my data as written above ?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naseryas said:

i am think of same thing, can you share more information how can get our file transfer to home country visa office