10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Stanlee said:
If you have got an ITA, you can withdraw your OINP application as long as you have not got AOR from OINP. It has worked for some applicants and they have got back their package with the bank draft as well.

Having a backup is a good idea, but please note that you need to submit almost all the same documents for ITA as well. If I were in your place, I would have withdrawn my OINP application and pursued the ITA route (unless you have a very valid reason for not doing so). At the end of the day OINP nomination will add 600 points to your CRS which will make you eligible to receive an ITA, but that option is no longer valid as you have already got an ITA. At least, direct ITA will save you time and money.
I am one of those applicants that received their application back with the bank draft. I had applied in November to OINP and received an ITA in February.

I wrote to them and they were kind enough to return the complete package and bank draft since the AoR was not received.

I am one of these few people who thanks Ontario for the slow processing ;)

Oct 9, 2015
Hello, please add me to the list.

Outland PNP - Ontario
NOC 2173
Score: 1032
OINP Nomination: 23 Feb 2016
ITA: 24 Feb 2016
Application sent & AOR: 13 March 2016
Schedule 4 request: 15 March 2016
Schedule 4 submitted and Medicals passed: 15 March 2016

Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , I received the following message:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:

 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form bearing an original signature

 Please submit information for the following dates in your Address History
 ( Section 12 ) for your new Schedule A : JANUARY 2014 TO PRESENT
 You have answered yes to one or more questions in the section of the form ( Schedule A ) called
Statutory Questions; you must provide an explanation for these specific questions in the
Additional Details section

 Please ensure that QUESTION 6 is completed

Previously , I applied and got my application rejected for not uploading the arabic version of the police certificate. I answered yes for question 6 in the statutory questions (been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

My Question

1) shall i elaborate that this is the reason i choose yes as answer and send the rejection letter along with schedule a ?

2) What do they mean by January 2014 to present ?

Best Regards

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Hi all.. Please add me to the spreadsheet

Outland PNP - Nova Scotia
Noc : 2132
NSNP nomination: 14 November 2015
First ITA : 18 December 2015
Application Submitted: 28 January 2016
AOR Received : 29January 2016
Document Request : 1 February 2016 (Schedule A form requested)
Document Submitted : 2 February 2016
Application Rejected : 2 Februaty 2016

My first application was rejected for not attaching pcc from dubai

Created a new Express entry profile and Job bank account- 3 February 2016
Requested Nova scotia to issue a new Nomination sertificate - 3 February 2016
Nova Scotia Nomination received - 24 February 2016
ITA received - 28 Feb 2016
Application Submitted - 7 March 2016
AOR received - 8 March 2016
Document Request : 10 March 2016 (Schedule A form requested)
Document Submitted : 11 March 2016

Background Verification status changed to in progress - 14 march 2016

Application/profile status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medical results : Passed
Review of submitted documents : Provided
Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
A background check is needed : In Progress
Final decision : Not Started

Waiting patiently with all hope to receive PPR request :) :) :)

All the best guys 8) 8) 8) :)

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
ImmiToCanada said:
Most people on this form report receiving GCMS notes within 20 days. Mine took 18 days.
Mine took 29 days - ordered them April 12 and received them yesterday.

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Scottygirl said:
And was the progress there dated only till April 12? Just wondering :)

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
tatianatiana said:
And was the progress there dated only till April 12? Just wondering :)
Yes, the generated date at the bottom of the notes is April 13. Kind of irrelevant now as got PPR on May 5 but still an interesting read.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Scottygirl said:
so the GCMS notes came in after your PPR ;) . I have been waiting for mine for 27 days now and I am really worried why its taking so long, especially since most people get theirs within 18days. Do you know if there are any reasons for this? How were your GCMS notes when you got them, were there any additional reviews needed? Can you please share the details

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Scottygirl said:
Yes, the generated date at the bottom of the notes is April 13. Kind of irrelevant now as got PPR on May 5 but still an interesting read.
haha i can imagine.

and good to know. Thanks :)

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
LizzyBob said:
so the GCMS notes came in after your PPR ;) . I have been waiting for mine for 27 days now and I am really worried why its taking so long, especially since most people get theirs within 18days. Do you know if there are any reasons for this? How were your GC<S notes when you got them, were there any additional reviews needed?
I know, didn't think they would bother sending them! Notes were kind of boring - 111 pages of repetitive information, confirming medicals passed, receipt of my husband new passport etc. The last few pages are what you are most interested in as it's the officers notes and observations. Nothing of interest apart from they were 'unable to locate employer building upon web-base search. Search appears to show commercial dwellings, with high rise, but unable to locate employer sign, and/or vehicles showing name of employer' - which means they did a Google maps search and looked at the address (my husbands company address is actually one of the suites located in a building so they wouldn't have seen a sign for it!). I just found it quite amusing that they actually do that kind of search! They also mentioned that he hadn't included any T4's, yet we were never asked for them.

tatpub

Feb 2, 2016
Hi Team,

I have Submitted RCMP finger print document to IRCC.

Please find my details and update it in tracker..

ITA :: 24-Feb-2016
AOR :: 23-Mar-2016
Medical Passed :: 08-Apr-2016
BG change(In Progress) :: 08-Apr-2016
RCMP Request :: 03-May-2016
RCMP Submitted :: 12-May-2016

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got my GCMS note requested on 12th April (under express entry), it has all the detail on my express entry file and PR application. So I believe applied under both would work.

Key information as below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met FSW points total: 81
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 453 CRS minimum score for
round: 453 Current CRS score: 453 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following:
PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 1 year Canadian work experience with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PA awarded points for 2 years foreign work experience with xxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx Primary Occupation: NOC 4011 with
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in
declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill
Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment.
.eDoc 89462701

Text: *** AGENT REVIEW - R10 *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application;
following PC's NRT RCMP screening - NRT. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed
and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Although, I do have one concern. They did not mention my foreign work experience and the reference letter met NOC code. They only mentioned that canadian work experience met (highlight in red). I always worry about my foreign work experience, and this GCMS note didn't relieve myself. :'( :'( :'( :'(

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Was your foreign work experience also gained under NOC code 4011?

Mine GCMS note also only mentioned "describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill
Level A". This seems to be a template CIC used for everyone. All of my work experience was gained under NOC 4012.

In addition, your A11.2 decision is already "Met", this means your work experience is sufficient to justify your CRS score. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

linandzou said:
Finally got my GCMS note requested on 12th April (under express entry), it has all the detail on my express entry file and PR application. So I believe applied under both would work.

Key information as below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met FSW points total: 81
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 453 CRS minimum score for
round: 453 Current CRS score: 453 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following:
PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 1 year Canadian work experience with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PA awarded points for 2 years foreign work experience with xxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx Primary Occupation: NOC 4011 with
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in
declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill
Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment.
.eDoc 89462701

Text: *** AGENT REVIEW - R10 *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application;
following PC's NRT RCMP screening - NRT. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed
and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Although, I do have one concern. They did not mention my foreign work experience and the reference letter met NOC code. They only mentioned that canadian work experience met (highlight in red). I always worry about my foreign work experience, and this GCMS note didn't relieve me. :'( :'( :'( :'(