Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
They requested my CELPIP report back in March and it's still "Provided"

juliarhw said:
Advice needed!

How long does it take for the VO to look at the additional document?

I submitted the RCMP PCC requested by cic about two weeks ago, now the "Review of submitted documents" still says "Provided" as opposed to "We have received the document". The help botton says "Provided" means "we are reviewing documents that have been submitted to see if they are the documents we asked for". It is the PCC for sure and what is that they need to review? When I look at the spreadsheet it usually only take less than a week for others to get the additional document reviewed.

Out of stress I order GCMS last week and am also waiting on that...Should I call? Should I wait some more?? :p

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
bunge12 said:
They requested my CELPIP report back in March and it's still "Provided"
did you order GCSM notes for your case?

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyh1004 said:
My guess is they haven't even looked at it yet...Same thing with my FBI PC.

I wasn't planning to order GCMS notes until yesterday when OINP closed most of their PNP streams for the year, which was my backup plan in case my current EE application got rejected. So I feel the same way. Hopefully something positive will come from the GCMS notes.
Did you also applied for OINP at the same time? I got ITA on Jan 13th as well, AOR on 2th March. I also submitted my OINP application on 29th Dec, waiting for AOR. That is also my backup plan.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/as-per-cic-officials-from-septoct-they-will-invite-2000-ita-t413966.0.html Great news. Since old cases (before EE) will be completed by end 2016, CIC will be able to issue more ITAs and CRS cutoff for ITA will decrease very much. This means it will become easier to get PR even without PNP.

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linandzou said:
Did you also applied for OINP at the same time? I got ITA on Jan 13th as well, AOR on 2th March. I also submitted my OINP application on 29th Dec, waiting for AOR. That is also my backup plan.
I did submit an incomplete OINP application on Jan 7 (forgot to include the bank draft in the package) so they are not going to assess my OINP application.

Something you may want to know is that once you submit your EE application your OINP application (if still in process) will be withdrawn automatically. That means OINP will stop assessing your application and you will not get a nomination certificate (600 points). If your EE application gets rejected (lets hope not), you will have to re-create the EE profile and wait for the OINP PT (well it is not going to happen in this year because of the pause). That is why I got all nervous about my EE now. Literally it is an one shot deal now...

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
linandzou said:
If you have got an ITA, you can withdraw your OINP application as long as you have not got AOR from OINP. It has worked for some applicants and they have got back their package with the bank draft as well.

Having a backup is a good idea, but please note that you need to submit almost all the same documents for ITA as well. If I were in your place, I would have withdrawn my OINP application and pursued the ITA route (unless you have a very valid reason for not doing so). At the end of the day OINP nomination will add 600 points to your CRS which will make you eligible to receive an ITA, but that option is no longer valid as you have already got an ITA. At least, direct ITA will save you time and money.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Finally received my GCMS notes today.

AOR: 9th March 2016
GCMS requested: 12th April 2016
GCMS received: 11th May 2016

I don't see any major updates. Just that all my documents were received. It doesn't even say whether they have started checking it etc. Probably it was too early to request it, since it was only a month after AOR.

It does say in ECA updates, that we have not provided one for my wife. We didn't use it to calculate points for ITA. I have her ECA done now. Should I submit it through CSE?

I have requested for another set of notes today now that its 2 months since AOR. Lets hope it has more information.

Will there be any issue for requesting GCMS notes frequently?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DOD said:
Finally received my GCMS notes today.

AOR: 9th March 2016
GCMS requested: 12th April 2016
GCMS received: 11th May 2016

I don't see any major updates. Just that all my documents were received. It doesn't even say whether they have started checking it etc. Probably it was too early to request it, since it was only a month after AOR.

It does say in ECA updates, that we have not provided one for my wife. We didn't use it to calculate points for ITA. I have her ECA done now. Should I submit it through CSE? - Yes, would be better, since it has been mentioned in GCMS.

I have requested for another set of notes today now that its 2 months since AOR. Lets hope it has more information.

Will there be any issue for requesting GCMS notes frequently? - No issue as long as long as the facility is not abused. Once in two months is a reasonable frequency.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
I received my GCMS notes today but it is 150 pages and I'm too bored to look thru it.. Where can I find the most important parts?

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
In the first a few page you can see something like this:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation·
Other Reqs:
Final:

Also in the last a few page, you can see something like "AGENT REVIEW A11.2*" R10 OK or other text specific to your case

naseryas said:
I received my GCMS notes today but it is 150 pages and I'm too bored to look thru it.. Where can I find the most important parts?

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
naseryas said:
how long did it take to receive them?

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
ImmiToCanada said:
Most people on this form report receiving GCMS notes within 20 days. Mine took 18 days.
thanks! it's been 17 days for me :)

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also received my GCMS today. There's not much info as anticipated but there's no red flag that will make me worry upon reading the notes. I'll order again next week when my application reaches 2nd month mark.
Good luck to all!!!