+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Gurudev said:
Hello,

Does anyone know what type of inquiry is being done for employment? I mean it will be physical or telephonic?

Profile Submitted: Mar 9
Medicals Passed: Mar 12
Eligibility Check: in process
BG Check: not needed at this time
Several people reported that CIC representative called their employer. What do you mean by physical?

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)
Great work buddy +1 for you

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received schedule 4 request yesterday, and submitted on the same day.

BTW according to the spread sheet update, my category is PNP-inland instad of FSW, thanks :)

Gurudev

Apr 6, 2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Physical verification is extremely rare. Normally they call your employer to verify employment claim and check your roles and responsibilities. I am following many forums for last few months and mostly the calls are made in case of inland employees. This means Outland candidates have even lesser probability of getting a call.

Having said that, we have seen instances (during paper based application days) where local VO officers actually visited the office and asked colleagues to verify candidate's identity or work station. I must repeat that this happens in rarest of the rare cases where documents shared by candidates are not up to the mark and agents have a a very strong reason to physically check everything.
Thnx a lot...

Gurudev

Apr 6, 2016
CAD_CAD said:
Several people reported that CIC representative called their employer. What do you mean by physical?
Thnx
Physical means any representative will personally visit the work place

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
LizzyBob said:
CEC inland applicants usually have their BG in progress a few days after AOR and it remains like that for a while; so it may not mean PPR just yet(you can look at the trends in other AOR groups from the past months). Its usually outland applicants that get PPR soon after BG in progress; That said, we can only wait patiently and hope for the best ;)
Reason for Inland BG in progress to stay longer is RCMP checks happen, which is not required for Outlanders.

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
Does anyone know the validity of RCMP checks? Mine was issued in November 2015 and I got a request today to submit it again. Should I get a new one .??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
kirtivsingh said:
Reason for Inland BG in progress to stay longer is RCMP checks happen, which is not required for Outlanders.
This is not true. Any outlander who has visited Canada in the past will have a RCMP check. For the inland applicants the BGC starts soon after the application is filed. Not only the RCMP, but also the province police, Canada border & Customs, CSIS and other agencies will run your name through the system. CBC is not involved with outlanders, and neither the provincial law enforcement.

This is what the inlanders have their BGC start early and takes longer.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I have some questions regarding 'dual intent' procedures and confident to get an expert opinion here :) - here is my situation:

As per below timelines I am a PNP-Outland applicant with AOR on MAR 2 2016. My current employer has offered me an assignment to Canada on a temporary work permit (duration says 2 years) and are happy to initiate my temp work permit ASAP as the assignment begins latest around June. They are well aware of my PR application however they require my expertise for this assignment hence they proposed to initiate a temp work permit. As I cannot commit any timelines on the status of my PR application , will this situation be considered as valid case? Will the work permit be approved ? will it have any adverse impact on my current PR application?

I do not wish to see any adverse effect on my current PR application whatsoever :) even if I have to let go of this offer. Please advise ,what is the best way to proceed in a situation like this?

Category : SINP Outland
SINP nomination : 25 Jan 2016
ITA : 27 Jan 2016
AOR : 2 March 2016
Schedule 4 request and IELTS original request: 4 March 2016
Schedule 4 and IELTS provided : 7 March 2016

CURRENT status

Medicals passed
Review eligibility : review in progress
Review of submitted documents : provided
BG : not needed at this time

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
legalfalcon said:
This is not true. Any outlander who has visited Canada in the past will have a RCMP check. For the inland applicants the BGC starts soon after the application is filed. Not only the RCMP, but also the province police, Canada border & Customs, CSIS and other agencies will run your name through the system. CBC is not involved with outlanders, and neither the provincial law enforcement.

This is what the inlanders have their BGC start early and takes longer.
Agreed but INland has more checks than outland. Not all outland get PPR faster. WE are talking here in general.

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, what do you say about the changed requirement for passport pages? At the time of I guess all of our applications, the requirement was Bio Page Only, and now it is Bio Page+any stamped pages. Do you think this affects us?

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Thanks for the updates. My timeline is similar to yours and I'm expecting shortly to see a change in BG check to "not needed"

bunge12 said:
BG check -> Not needed at this time, happened just now

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
From CIC website, "For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply." at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

So I guess the validity would be 6 month in general. I understand that getting a new one will cost you extra $60 and is not pleasant. Myself also submit RCMP upfront (mine was done in late Feb).

RegularGuy said:
Does anyone know the validity of RCMP checks? Mine was issued in November 2015 and I got a request today to submit it again. Should I get a new one .??