+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It could be a glitch, but we don't know that for certain. I'll wait for a couple more days and if it is not fixed, I'll send an updated passport copy via CSE.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
LizzyBob said:
First of all I do not appreciate the tone of your reply!, we are all here to share knowledge and ideas! Like i said above, I got this from inside my CIC account, under the document checklist for upload! and YES I applied for FSWP express entry, ALL members in this forum are free to check theirs and verify, this is what was written there in my CIC and that is what i have posted here,... you are free to double check it yourself.
I am not here to cross check you or anyone else. As a matter of fact, I already have my PPR and I am waiting for my PP to return. Having said that, your post itself says, "when you apply to the International Experience Canada program.," which is another category of temporary work permit. All I asked was where you read it and are you even applying for FSW?

What I reproduced in my reply is from the CIC website, that too, the internal processing guidelines under the Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. R10 is the first threshold that all applicants have to meet before going ahead with A11.2 eligibility check. These guidelines have been revised after January 2016.

Finally, I am not privy to what MyCIC says anymore as my application has already been approved and closed. If you were so offended with my post, I request you to kindly ignore it. I am here to help other applicants by providing them with the most up to date and accurate information available to me.

Graciekay said:
Lizzybob is so right. We talked about this on the AOR March whatsapp goup. It seems this is the new requirement. When I applied, the bio page was all they requested.
Had this been a new requirement, the IRCC would have changed it's internal manuals, which it have not. However, you are free to do upload and interpret what you feel is in your best interest.

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Honestly I don't understand why you are so stressed about this passport issue.

If when you apply, submitting the bio page was the only requirement then you did well.

Your application will never be rejected because you did not provide documents they did not ask at that time. That makes no sense.

Do you think that all the people who applied for the last 6 months will have their application rejected because they did not provide those pages that were not asked???

I understand your anxiety but try to stay calm and leave your irrational fear aside.

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Honeyaustin said:
HI friends,

I got my ITA on 24th Feb, i am almost done with everything. I am gonna submit my application in next few hours.
PLEASE HELPPP!!

ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO TO APPLY FOR PR.
hello homeyaustin.
have we got a watsapp group?
i have received ITA but i would need to change the employers name in the form now . is it possible? SINCE the employer wont give me exp letter for the previoulsy mentioned company but a sister company which sholdnt be aproblem i guess??!
would the cic websit generate a checklist based on the previously mentioned name of the company

many thnks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sqid.madoma said:
Honestly I don't understand why you are so stressed about this passport issue.

If when you apply, submitting the bio page was the only requirement then you did well.

Your application will never be rejected because you did not provide documents they did not ask at that time. That makes no sense.

Do you think that all the people who applied for the last 6 months will have their application rejected because they did not provide those pages that were not asked???

I understand your anxiety but try to stay calm and leave your irrational fear aside.
That is true. Moreover, under theExpress Entry scheme, the CIC asks for the personal history in the application form, which is further verified by sending a Schedule A to applicants whose personal history has gaps or is CIC wants to clarify something.

This issue has come up numerous times, and I always stick to what CIC says in its publication. <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp>

Turning in more documents than required in no way will harm your application. However, be cognizant of the fact that the processing times for all categories have recently increased and with more CSEs and emails, things are just getting piled up.

Stay calm and I hope everyone gets their application approved ASAP.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
getmetocanada said:
PLEASE HELPPP!!

ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO TO APPLY FOR PR.
hello homeyaustin.
have we got a watsapp group?
i have received ITA but i would need to change the employers name in the form now . is it possible? SINCE the employer wont give me exp letter for the previoulsy mentioned company but a sister company which sholdnt be aproblem i guess??!
would the cic websit generate a checklist based on the previously mentioned name of the company

many thnks
Will your new letter state your employment under the same NOC, designation, and work dutioes that you mentioned in your EE profile?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
getmetocanada said:
yes it will same noc, duties and period and designation. but no mention of the name of the previously mentioned company

You cannot change what you have stated in your EE profile. However, if your NOC, job designation, and duties remain the same, no issues with getting a reference letter from a different employer as long as you meet the FSW and any other program you applied for.

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
legalfalcon said:
You cannot change what you have stated in your EE profile. However, if your NOC, job designation, and duties remain the same, no issues with getting a reference letter from a different employer as long as you meet the FSW and any other program you applied for.
thanks , so does that mean the checklist generated at the time of submission will not say
-- exp letter from <employer 1>

cuz now i'd have to modify the name of employer on the form which it does allow but not sure if the cheklist will have the change reflected or so .

can we watsapp??? i have got queries related to specificaly application from india. anyone?

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
Guys the unexpected just happened, I'm still in shock as I type......I just got PPR 30mins ago!!!!

I'm still in inexplicable shock :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED , IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING"

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
HudsonBanks said:
Guys the unexpected just happened, I'm still in shock as I type......I just got PPR 30mins ago!!!!

I'm still in inexplicable shock :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED , IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING"
good lad

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Thats awesome! My AOR is 22 Mar and there's no progress on my app whatsoever (Except Meds Passed immediately after AOR!)

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
HudsonBanks said:

congrats! Enjoooy!

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
HudsonBanks said:

Congratulations! The first signs of PPR for March AORs let it rain! :)