11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
HudsonBanks said:
Guys the unexpected just happened, I'm still in shock as I type......I just got PPR 30mins ago!!!!

I'm still in inexplicable shock :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED , IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING"
Congratulations!!!!! PPR rocking March AOR ;)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HudsonBanks said:
Guys the unexpected just happened, I'm still in shock as I type......I just got PPR 30mins ago!!!!

I'm still in inexplicable shock :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED , IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING"

march is picking up speed, congrats

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
getmetocanada said:
PLEASE HELPPP!!

ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO TO APPLY FOR PR.
hello homeyaustin.
have we got a watsapp group?
i have received ITA but i would need to change the employers name in the form now . is it possible? SINCE the employer wont give me exp letter for the previoulsy mentioned company but a sister company which sholdnt be aproblem i guess??!
would the cic websit generate a checklist based on the previously mentioned name of the company

many thnks

as of my knowledge you cannot change work experience details once you have recieved your Ita, definitely not th e company name or Noc code atleast because it will raise a red flag on your work experience, cic might take longer than usual to process your application, so my advice is make a new express profile with the company you want to use and get a new ita, it will make your life lot ease and your case less complicated , how if you wish to continue with your existing ita you can call cic to confirm or apply with explanation letter why there is discrepancy in your company name.
good luck ;)

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
getmetocanada said:
PLEASE HELPPP!!

ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO TO APPLY FOR PR.
hello homeyaustin.
have we got a watsapp group?
i have received ITA but i would need to change the employers name in the form now . is it possible? SINCE the employer wont give me exp letter for the previoulsy mentioned company but a sister company which sholdnt be aproblem i guess??!
would the cic websit generate a checklist based on the previously mentioned name of the company

many thnks
You know, technically speaking, since CIC's website is written very poorly, it is totally possible to achieve what you want by hacking the form of your employment detail page and modify any text space you'd like to change and still be able to submit if you had experience in web programming (and in fact it is very easy to perform), however you take all the risk of doing that.
As honeyaustin said, the safest way is to create a new profile and wait for ITA, u'll lose some time for sure but things wont get cranky.
If you still want to catch up on this one, I would say if your NOC, job duty and other major info still stay the same, then a letter of explanation is a MUST and you have to attach proof of why your employer only issue letter to the sister company.
My company experienced a major re-branding process between I got my ITA and submit my e-APR so the company name on my employment letter and my job offer, T4, pay stub is totally different despite it's still the same company. I had to attach a TON of proof showing that and explaining it.
Good luck

rex911

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
Honestly I don't understand why you are so stressed about this passport issue.

If when you apply, submitting the bio page was the only requirement then you did well.

Your application will never be rejected because you did not provide documents they did not ask at that time. That makes no sense.

Do you think that all the people who applied for the last 6 months will have their application rejected because they did not provide those pages that were not asked???

I understand your anxiety but try to stay calm and leave your irrational fear aside.
Well said. Ppl (myself included) need to chill.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
sqid.madoma said:
Honestly I don't understand why you are so stressed about this passport issue.

If when you apply, submitting the bio page was the only requirement then you did well.

Your application will never be rejected because you did not provide documents they did not ask at that time. That makes no sense.

Do you think that all the people who applied for the last 6 months will have their application rejected because they did not provide those pages that were not asked???

I understand your anxiety but try to stay calm and leave your irrational fear aside.
Yes, and that is exactly what i said in my original post, that this new requirement for stamped pages may not apply to us because when we submitted it, the document checklist requested for only bio pages.

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
HudsonBanks said:

congrats!

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
HudsonBanks said:

Congratulations on your PPR, this was really fast :)
Your timeline shows that CIC needed some additional documents, what was it?

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Honeyaustin said:
as of my knowledge you cannot change work experience details once you have recieved your Ita, definitely not th e company name or Noc code atleast because it will raise a red flag on your work experience, cic might take longer than usual to process your application, so my advice is make a new express profile with the company you want to use and get a new ita, it will make your life lot ease and your case less complicated , how if you wish to continue with your existing ita you can call cic to confirm or apply with explanation letter why there is discrepancy in your company name.
good luck ;)
Appreciated. Does that change things if all of my docs have the new name . It's just a matter of going back to CIC form and then modifying. Wonder if they already have stored the name of the new employer . What's your say?

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
smallcoffee2milk said:
You know, technically speaking, since CIC's website is written very poorly, it is totally possible to achieve what you want by hacking the form of your employment detail page and modify any text space you'd like to change and still be able to submit if you had experience in web programming (and in fact it is very easy to perform), however you take all the risk of doing that.
As honeyaustin said, the safest way is to create a new profile and wait for ITA, u'll lose some time for sure but things wont get cranky.
If you still want to catch up on this one, I would say if your NOC, job duty and other major info still stay the same, then a letter of explanation is a MUST and you have to attach proof of why your employer only issue letter to the sister company.
My company experienced a major re-branding process between I got my ITA and submit my e-APR so the company name on my employment letter and my job offer, T4, pay stub is totally different despite it's still the same company. I had to attach a TON of proof showing that and explaining it.
Good luck
Appreciated. Does that change things if all of my docs have the new name . It's just a matter of going back to CIC form and then modifying. Wonder if they already have stored the name of the new employer . What's your say?

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations! Enjoy this moment and good luck with the rest of the procedures!!

HudsonBanks said:

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
HudsonBanks said:

37 days! That is impressive. Congratulations. It seems that you are also in London (the other applicant "@aamir87", who got it fast was also from London).

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Big congratulations HudsonBanks :) :) :) Best luck with your life in Canada

HudsonBanks said:

sabahat1981

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-27-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
BG Check went from 'IN PROGRESS' to 'Not needed at this time' today.....
Meds - Review in Progress
Eligibility - Review in Progress

Anyone has the same situation for BG Check ?