+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Greenhorn1709 said:
Hi,
Which country you from and how long it took for the passport to be stamped with the VISA? Mine was recieved by CIC on January 4 (yesterday). How long before I can expect to see the return tracking for Canada post activated?
Hi,
I am in Saudi Arabia. Visa office is in Abu Dhabi. Normally it takes 10 business days.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
wolf_metallo said:
Congratulations buddy! Have a great future in Canada :)

BTW, I see your visa office as LVO - is that London? Also, does that mean you are an outland applicant? I was under the impression that only inland applications are being processed right now.
Hi dear. Thanks. Yes I am outland and visa office is Abu Dhabi.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Hi fellows,
I am facing problem in job seeker website. It is asking to enter EE number and job seeker code. My account status shows as Active.
However, when i am entering EE and job seeker code, its give an error message.

Moreover, in EE profile, it is asking to upload additional document even after PPR. When I am trying to upload it shows error message that website is under maintenance. This message is appearing for the past couple of weeks.

Please advise on both issues.

andrebz

Dec 5, 2015
dell.david said:
@ andrez ,

Your BG was in process or after sometime it went to not needed at this time .

Thanks
Dave
It is still in progress! I think they just gave up updating it after some stage. :D

pelouseinterdite

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-07-15
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
cvpa said:
Lets keep this list updated:
<hr>
Dear July-ers, Hope you get your PPRs soon.

More on the list??
<hr>
@Miumiu
@CanadaImmi2015
@vishalv
@wolf_metallo
@Achievement
@naredont
@MySky
@ajay1989
@harwinder67 --PPR
@stillwater88 --PPR
i'm still waiting too...

FSW Outland (France)
July 27 AOR
July 28 Meds
Nov. 4 BG in progress

i hope next week is our week!!

andrebz

Dec 5, 2015
Makes sense, many thanks!

Miumiu said:
When you get the visa stamped on your passport, there will be a date, before which you and your family need to land in Canada. That date is the one year anniversary of the date when you took your medical exam (this is what i heard from ppl). For example, you took the upfront medical exam on Oct 1, 2015, you need to land in Canada with your PR visa before Oct 1, 2016. And if your passport expires before Oct. 1 2016, say, Sept. 1, 2016, then your PR visa will expire earlier accordingly. This is what they mean by saying that in that email.

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ mechanical95

I am also facing the same issue .

it is resolve .

Regards
Dave

PR_WORRIES

Jan 9, 2016
Hey,

If you submitted since July 2015 and your status is not updating to passed or updating at all, I suggest you request GCMS notes. They cost $5.00 and include step by step detail of appointed case officer's notes. It usually takes 30 days to hear back from them.

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Lets keep this list updated and moving on each page:
<hr>
Dear July-ers, Hope you get your PPRs soon.

More on the list??
<hr>
@ajay1989 [07.08]
@naredont [07.18]
@vishalv [07.22]
@wolf_metallo [07.26]
@pelouseinterdite [07.27]
@Miumiu [07.30]
@MySky [07.30]
@Achievement [07.??]
<hr>
Updated [@CanadaImmi2015] got PPR on 8th Jan, thus removing from list.
Arranged according to AOR date.
@Achievement: Please post your AOR date.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Recently something likely useless came to my mind. The way CIC categorizes the applications might be based on the day they start the processing of the application, not the AOR date we use in this forum. In my case for example, I submitted my application on July 30, but CIC began working on it on August 07 according to the late ECAS (RIP). Just a thought, not that it makes any difference.

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
MySky said:
Recently something likely useless came to my mind. The way CIC categorizes the applications might be based on the day they start the processing of the application, not the AOR date we use in this forum. In my case for example, I submitted my application on July 30, but CIC began working on it on August 07 according to the late ECAS (RIP). Just a thought, not that it makes any difference.
I was also thinking of the same thing.
Here is a quote from another thread:

phyroms said:
CIC said "We expect to process most applications for permanent residence through the Express Entry system in six months or less, after we get a complete application.", not all the applications.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp

I believe the AOR you are referring to is not the automated confirmation email (or the so called 1st AOR) you received when you submit the application. The application is considered complete only when a CIC agent (human) review your application for completeness and mark "R10 OK" in GCMS.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp
I also think "R10 OK" date is the date that of ECAS "started processing your application" line date!

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
mechanical95 said:
Hi fellows,
I am facing problem in job seeker website. It is asking to enter EE number and job seeker code. My account status shows as Active.

Moreover, in EE profile, it is asking to upload additional document even after PPR. When I am trying to upload it shows error message that website is under maintenance. This message is appearing for the past couple of weeks.

1st issue:
I think most of us have same issue. I discovered it like 3-4 weeks ago, and did a CSE. I got feedback from CSE but it was futile.
Also, somewhere I read: Validation code is valid for 72 hours only?? so the old validation code is not working.. may be...
It goes like this:
cvpa said:
This is what I got 2 weeks after CSE on this topic:
<hr>
Updating you guys on Job bank code validation problem.
I got reply from CIC about my CSE. It looks like generic email:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

You will only be exempt from registering with Job Bank if you have a job offer that is supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). Please visit our website.

If you have a job offer that meets the requirements listed on our website:
be sure to answer Yes to the question Does (your name) have a job offer in Canada? found under the Work Experience form of your Express Entry profile.

If the job offer does not meet the requirements:
you should answer No and you must register in Job Bank to become a candidate in the Express Entry pool.

You can create your Job Seeker Profile on this website.

Once complete, you will receive a message in your MyCIC account indicating that you are now an active candidate in the Express Entry pool.

If you have an existing Job Seeker Profile, you will not be able to link it to your Express Entry profile.

In order to access your Job Seeker Code please:

Click on the appropriate Check status and messages button under the View my submitted applications or profiles section.

Please note that the letter will not be accessible from a smart phone or an electronic tablet.

This is an automated response – Do not reply to this message.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no new message on Express Entry Application or PR application and old job seeker code still fails. :( :(
Second Issue:
You said that you already got PPR. First congratulations.
I believe you will need to use MyCIC account later after you land as well for many other purposes. It is best to keep MyCIC clean.
If the website is under constructions then wait for it to respond.
Alternatively you can submit your documents via CSE.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Hi fellows,

Hi Mechanical95,

May i know from which office you received PPR? Is it Abu Dhabi VO? or Ottawa..

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
mechanical95 said:
Hi fellows,

I also tried logging in to job bank website and saw that my profile is marked as "Active" and it was asking for job seeker validation code and express entry number. On supplying the information that was provided to me earlier it gave me the same error message. They had also mentioned that the express entry number wouldn't be saved / displayed later and I think that it's okay to have this error message as the same has been used earlier to make the profile "active".

On the second point - why would you want to upload the documents after receiving PPR? Have they asked you for any specific documents? If not then I don't think it makes any sense to worry about their website maintenance errors etc in your case.