+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello Everyone,

If you have already received your PPR and planning to land (soft or permanent) in few weeks to few months, we have a whatsApp group.

who you will find in this group.

- people who have already landed, 70% people have landed here recently (max 1 year). They will be able to help you with things we need know before we fly. we share our experience in house and job searching.
- people who are planning to land soon. They share their preparation plan.
- as a group we meet regularly here in Canada, gives us an opportunity to be part of a bigger family.
- most of us are from India.

Ping me on whatsapp to join the group.
My WhatsApp No: +16478622434

NOTE: Its one of the few Spam-free WhatsApp groups on After PPR journey.

Thanks
Shiv

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Dear All,

Today, got an E mail from Abudhabi Visa office. Requested to submit the following documents.

1. Schedule 4 (This was submitted at initial stage). However, requested again.

2. Annex A - NON-ACCOMPANYING DEPENDENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (form) -as follows

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue processing
your application, we request that you read the following and return the signed acknowledgment
attached to this letter within 45 days.

All family members, whether accompanying or not, are required to be examined at the same time as you.
The only exceptions are a spouse from whom you are legally separated but not divorced, or if you have
children for whom you do not have legal custody. These persons are not required to undergo medical and
background screening in connection with your immigration application. However, if they do not undergo
this screening, you cannot later sponsor them as members of the Family Class as they will be described
under section 117 (9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations which stipulates the
following:

117(9)(d) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their
relationship to a sponsor if subject to subsection (10), the sponsor previously made an application for
permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign
national was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

NON-ACCOMPANYING DEPENDENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

____ I wish to have my dependent, Mr./Mrs. _____________________________
________________, born on (mm/dd/yyyy) ___________________, examined at this time.
Attach four passport size photos and a copy of your dependent’s birth certificate with a certified
ranslation.)

______________________________ __________________
Name of Principal Applicant File Number
______________________________ __________________
Signature of Principal Applicant Date

Please provide your inputs
can you please check your inobx

I have signed above mentioned document and now I want to sponsor her.