+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Lets keep this list updated:
<hr>
Dear July-ers, Hope you get your PPRs soon.

More on the list??
<hr>
@Miumiu
@CanadaImmi2015
@vishalv
@wolf_metallo
@Achievement
@naredont
@MySky
@ajay1989
@harwinder67 --PPR
@stillwater88 --PPR

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
jeffd said:
Finally received my PPR today as well!

AOR July 30 2015
BC PNP, inland

Good luck everyone!
Congrats :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
The batch of PPRs issued for July /August outlanders seems to be issued from New Delhi VO. Congrats to everyone who received their PPRs. It's a great feeling & time for celebration :)

It's safe to say that the PPR batch is issued based on the applicant's country of residence. One only hopes that the remaining outlanders will receive the PPR shower. Keep your fingers crossed folks :)

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalv said:
The batch of PPRs issued for July /August outlanders seems to be issued from New Delhi VO. Congrats to everyone who received their PPRs. It's a great feeling & time for celebration :)

It's safe to say that the PPR batch is issued based on the applicant's country of residence. One only hopes that the remaining outlanders will receive the PPR shower. Keep your fingers crossed folks :)
you are right. ...Let us hope for good news.....soon..Wishing everyone who got their PPRs

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

so who are getting pr

1) bg is in process
2) bg not needed at this time

please reply

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvpa said:
Lets keep this list updated:
<hr>
Dear July-ers, Hope you get your PPRs soon.

More on the list??
<hr>
@Miumiu
@CanadaImmi2015
@vishalv
@wolf_metallo
@Achievement
@naredont
@MySky
@ajay1989
@harwinder67 --PPR
@stillwater88 --PPR
Good follow up. Let us hope for good news

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Achievement said:
Good follow up. Let us hope for good news
Yes, I am 7th August AORian with BG in progress since November 20th...and fall into Outland category... Good luck to all of us!

andrebz

Dec 5, 2015
Guys - got my passport request yesterday! Brazilian applicant, with AOR @ July 28 and background check since October.

Quick question, the e-mail says "If your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date, the visa will expire on the earlier date." Does this mean that the PR card will be valid for as long as your passport is instead of the usual 5 years?

Congrats to everyone else on the list and good luck to the others!

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrebz said:
Guys - got my passport request yesterday! Brazilian applicant, with AOR @ July 28 and background check since October.

Quick question, the e-mail says "If your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date, the visa will expire on the earlier date." Does this mean that the PR card will be valid for as long as your passport is instead of the usual 5 years?

I don't think.
I guess they want to say that the visa is not valide for all life. for instance, if one passeport is valide for 9 months, the visa will expire with the passport. This mean you have to enter Canada before the end of the expiration date on the passeport.

I guess is this, any other point of view?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
andrebz said:

When you get the visa stamped on your passport, there will be a date, before which you and your family need to land in Canada. That date is the one year anniversary of the date when you took your medical exam (this is what i heard from ppl). For example, you took the upfront medical exam on Oct 1, 2015, you need to land in Canada with your PR visa before Oct 1, 2016. And if your passport expires before Oct. 1 2016, say, Sept. 1, 2016, then your PR visa will expire earlier accordingly. This is what they mean by saying that in that email.

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ andrez ,

Your BG was in process or after sometime it went to not needed at this time .

Thanks
Dave