+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvpa said:
Lets keep this list updated and moving on each page:
<hr>
Dear July-ers, Hope you get your PPRs soon.

More on the list??
<hr>
@ajay1989 [07.08]
@naredont [07.18]
@vishalv [07.22]
@wolf_metallo [07.26]
@pelouseinterdite [07.27]
@Miumiu [07.30]
@MySky [07.30]
@Achievement [07.??]
<hr>
Updated [@CanadaImmi2015] got PPR on 8th Jan, thus removing from list.
Arranged according to AOR date.
@Achievement: Please post your AOR date.
20 JULY

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Miumiu said:
@ajay1989 [07.08]
@naredont [07.18]
@Achievement [07.20]
@vishalv [07.22]
@wolf_metallo [07.26]
@Miumiu [07.30]
@MySky [07.30]
Can we confirm if all the remaining people are from outside India? It seems all the July and August Indian applicants have got PPR.

Just got a doubt..
The PPR is from local VO or from Canada itself? If it is from Canada itself then I guess there should not be any differentiation for where is your local VO. I am bit confused...

Ajay

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
Hello,

I received RPRF request from CIC. I paid that fee online and submit the receipt in mycic account. I am wondering if I chose a right action. Actually, in receipt they mentioned I had to print the receipt and upload it but I didnt print it, just save the receipt which is already in pdf format and uploaded it in mycic. Is this course of action right..?
Second, in express entry, where RPRF request stands? I mean is there any chances if application got rejected after RPRF and what time is required for PPR after RPRF request..?

Thanks in advance

PS: I submitted my complete application on 3rd December 2015 and wondering if they process it really fast cuz rprf request is too early, isnt it..?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ajay1989 said:
Can we confirm if all the remaining people are from outside India? It seems all the July and August Indian applicants have got PPR.

Just got a doubt..
The PPR is from local VO or from Canada itself? If it is from Canada itself then I guess there should not be any differentiation for where is your local VO. I am bit confused...
Ajay
@Ajay, I am not from Indian. My local VO is Hong Kong.
About your other question, I remember this issue has been discussed in the AOR in August last week: recently, it seems that PPR is sent out by local VO.

FaizanAli46 said:
Hello,

I received RPRF request from CIC. I paid that fee online and submit the receipt in mycic account. I am wondering if I chose a right action. Actually, in receipt they mentioned I had to print the receipt and upload it but I didnt print it, just save the receipt which is already in pdf format and uploaded it in mycic. Is this course of action right..?
Second, in express entry, where RPRF request stands? I mean is there any chances if application got rejected after RPRF and what time is required for PPR after RPRF request..?
Thanks in advance
PS: I submitted my complete application on 3rd December 2015 and wondering if they process it really fast cuz rprf request is too early, isnt it..?
@FaizanAli, about your second question, yes it is still possible to be rejected after RPRF request. But i would say it's rather rare. (There is a case of rejection after the RPRF request in this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg4874950#msg4874950)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
ajay1989 said:

Just got a doubt..

Ajay
The PPR batch is issued based on the applicant's country of residence. Last week, the PPR batch was issued to those residing in India.

Link123

Jan 15, 2015
vishalv said:
The PPR batch is issued based on the applicant's country of residence. Last week, the PPR batch was issued to those residing in India.
Well how is THIS possible? It's too many countries to dedicate each of them separate Fridays.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
ajay1989 said:

Just got a doubt..

Ajay
This might be right for many of them but we are yet to receive PPR. I belong to early August batch, India and had my BG started from November. I am feeling a bit nervous now to be left out. I really hope all is well...

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Nashmash: AOR 30th July
Med passed: 5th August
RPRF: 23rd Sept
BG in progress: 11th Nov
**Ghost emails: 1st and 4th Dec

Anxiously waiting for CIC to show some progress!!!!

P.S I am from Bangladesh

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Welcome to the team @dan2thi and @Nashmash!

Anyone else? The date in [ ] is the AOR date. :D

@ajay1989 [07.08]
@dan2thi [07.14]
@naredont [07.18]
@Achievement [07.20]
@vishalv [07.22]
@wolf_metallo [07.26]
@Miumiu [07.30]
@Nashmash [07.30]
@MySky [07.30]

Link123

Jan 15, 2015
So if you insist over and over again, I'll share my info too :D
AOR July the 14th, FSW Outland.
Frankly speaking, I'm all nervous, because I wanted the app to be completed within 6 months, and this period is near it's end. Really hoped that Friday's PPRs were common matter and disappointed so far as they are some kind of exception.
Hope everyone here receive their PPRs within 6 months

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
OMG, just received this email:

Email title: Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa‏
From: CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) (IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

The content of the email (partially)
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:...

I think this is the famous PPR! Omg...so happy.

Link123

Jan 15, 2015
Miumiu said:

From: CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) (IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

Congratulations!!!
Does it require to submit your documents to Ottawa or to the local Visa Office?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Miumiu said:

The content of the email (partially)
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:...

Congrats!!!

Looks like CIC has started the week with a bang! I sincerely hope everyone turns come this week and we don't have to wait for long.

Goodluck all!