+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RV_13 said:
Thanks Rainman400..

Are you aware of the process on how to submit the US PCC application online..?
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
rainman400 said:
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
Thanks Rainman400..!

Does CIC accept the PCCs if processed sing FBI approved channelers..?
CIC website says it does not accept certificates from FBI approved 3rd party private companies but from the channelers website it seems they send it yo FBI and get it done..and the processing time is really fast arnd 3-5 days..
If this is accepted then I would wait for 3 weeks and apply after I return to the States..

Any idea..?

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RV_13 said:
Thanks Rainman400..!

Does CIC accept the PCCs if processed sing FBI approved channelers..?
CIC website says it does not accept certificates from FBI approved 3rd party private companies but from the channelers website it seems they send it yo FBI and get it done..and the processing time is really fast arnd 3-5 days..
If this is accepted then I would wait for 3 weeks and apply after I return to the States..

Any idea..?

not much idea.. i think there are stipulations about going through channelers... and i wouldnt take the risk anywya honestly :/

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
rainman400 said:
not much idea.. i think there are stipulations about going through channelers... and i wouldnt take the risk anywya honestly :/
Thanks..let me post it separately to find out if anyone had done so successfully..would be great if it works out because of the timing..

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RV_13 said:
Thanks..let me post it separately to find out if anyone had done so successfully..would be great if it works out because of the timing..
Sir,

The FBI approved channelers can only help you with the assessment report if you are either a US citizen or a US permanent resident.

Also, The CIC will not accept any US PCC if its not from the FBI directly.

I would recommend you to take the print and send it to them ASAP as it takes time (11-13 weeks) for processing. You can then submit the tracking details and proof of submission along with a LOE to CIC requesting for an extension.

Good Luck

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
aeropostale said:
Sir,

The FBI approved channelers can only help you with the assessment report if you are either a US citizen or a US permanent resident.

Also, The CIC will not accept any US PCC if its not from the FBI directly.

I would recommend you to take the print and send it to them ASAP as it takes time (11-13 weeks) for processing. You can then submit the tracking details and proof of submission along with a LOE to CIC requesting for an extension.

Good Luck
Thanks..!

Looks like you have also applied for US PCC..Are you currently in the US and applied from there?
From your info it seems then as a temporary worker you cannot use the channelers anyway..I am currently in my home country for arnd 3 weeks..can i apply from here then ASAP and provide details of my US address..?

PR_Can_IMM

Aug 5, 2015
I am a follower of this forum long time and very helpful to know how CIC works and seeing some people in the same boat.

I am FSW - Inland, Got AOR on 14th july and from then I got an email from CIC yesterday. Hopefully it is that famous ghost email before decision made status everyone talks.

Thanks

BC_Blues

Oct 15, 2015
Got a Ghost MAIL today at around 3.18 PM

Inland FSW with BC PNP

AOR July 21st
BG In Progress

But I don't see any update in my profile ! What could it be ??
:-\

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC_Blues said:

Inland FSW with BC PNP

AOR July 21st
BG In Progress

hey great..did your background check went ''in progress'' just now?? if not when did your background check went in progress..??

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
BC_Blues said:

Inland FSW with BC PNP

AOR July 21st
BG In Progress

How can you be under FSW if you have BC nomination?? I dont get it...

BC_Blues

Oct 15, 2015
Well what I understand is even if you have a PNP nomination one either comes in one of the three programs FSW,Federal Trades and CEC.
Is my understanding right ?

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
BC_Blues said:
Well what I understand is even if you have a PNP nomination one either comes in one of the three programs FSW,Federal Trades and CEC.
Your understanding is right, but those who have PNP nomination are usually processed faster than plain FSW.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
BC_Blues said:
Let us know if you get DM.