+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay1989 said:
Hi All,

I am FSW offshore applicant with AOR on 8th July.

I got an mail from CIC yesterday saying that your application has been updated. There was no change in ECAS status but my cic login page there was an update. My background check now says that in progress.

Hope I get DM in next month or so.

Thanks
Ajay
Same here. Going by some trends, it comes in around 2 weeks. Fingers crossed for everyone xD

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey I get the exact same Tuesday.. 1Pm said updated logged in no changes then 12 hours later bg started.. It had been 4 weeks since any update.. Wonder how long our next update will be?? I guess it will be dm or ppr or rejection.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainman400 said:
Same here. Going by some trends, it comes in around 2 weeks. Fingers crossed for everyone xD
Hey is it usually 2 weeks from when your bg starts to a dm?? Isnthat what the trend has been?? Usually bg starts with medical but my medical as you can see in my timeline was 4 weeks earlier but they requested scd a off me which makes me think they really started my bg its just getting updated now :)

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Hey is it usually 2 weeks from when your bg starts to a dm?? Isnthat what the trend has been?? Usually bg starts with medical but my medical as you can see in my timeline was 4 weeks earlier but they requested scd a off me which makes me think they really started my bg its just getting updated now :)
I guess it depends? Because, atleast for most of the outlanders, BG started wayy after medicals. Like mine was 3 months later.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Orright I am cec inland and mine was a month after Medicals I was just happy to see an update

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
rainman400 said:
Does this mean that all our document verification is over and all our documents are okay?

Ajay

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ecas just changed to decision made 1 day after bg in progress I am worried

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay1989 said:
Does this mean that all our document verification is over and all our documents are okay?

Ajay
not at all .. just means they have finally got to our files haha

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Hi Guys,

I received a request from CIC to submit PCC from USA after paying the RPRF Fee and waiting for an update for more than a month. While applying I hadnt completed 6 months in USA and hence it wsnt required but now looks like since I have passed 6 months there, they are looking for it.
My issue is currently I am in my Home country on a vacation for 3 weeks and not sure if I can submit the PCC application from here before returning to USA. I know I have to mention my return address as the US one but not sure if this can be done.
Anyone have any input/suggestion on how to handle this case. US PCC takes a long time (around 11-13 weeks) and I have till mid January to submit toCIC.

Looking for some help..!!..

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rainman400 said:
I guess it depends? Because, atleast for most of the outlanders, BG started wayy after medicals. Like mine was 3 months later.
Oh this is great!! I saw you got new update! --- 30 OCT - BG in progress
I submitted e-APR about two weeks after you! Now i'm seriously hoping to see my BG change into IP too. ;D

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RV_13 said:
Hi Guys,

I received a request from CIC to submit PCC from USA after paying the RPRF Fee and waiting for an update for more than a month. While applying I hadnt completed 6 months in USA and hence it wsnt required but now looks like since I have passed 6 months there, they are looking for it.
My issue is currently I am in my Home country on a vacation for 3 weeks and not sure if I can submit the PCC application from here before returning to USA. I know I have to mention my return address as the US one but not sure if this can be done.
Anyone have any input/suggestion on how to handle this case. US PCC takes a long time (around 11-13 weeks) and I have till mid January to submit toCIC.

Looking for some help..!!..
You can submit the PCC application for USA online. Looks like you have around 12 weeks till you have to submit it so... xD

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Banff2015 said:
My Ecas just changed to decision made 1 day after bg in progress I am worried
I see no real reason to worry. Many people experienced similar things, meaning that they got DM only 1 or 2 days after BG in progress. And they got the visa at the end!

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Oh this is great!! I saw you got new update! --- 30 OCT - BG in progress
I submitted e-APR about two weeks after you! Now i'm seriously hoping to see my BG change into IP too. ;D

YEAH!!! hopefully we get a positive decision soon, not sure how long i can take the butt-clenching tension

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
rainman400 said:
You can submit the PCC application for USA online. Looks like you have around 12 weeks till you have to submit it so... xD
Thanks Rainman400..

Are you aware of the process on how to submit the US PCC application online..?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rainman400 said:
YEAH!!! hopefully we get a positive decision soon, not sure how long i can take the butt-clenching tension
Butt-clenching tension...lol this is a really funny way to put it...

I kinda doubt if I can see the end of the wait very fast..

My spouse and I, we belong to different nationalities, which might prolong the background investigation or whatsoever.. :( I haven't seen many people in this forum who are in the same situation like us..