+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
LorraineCon said:
Hi Tuskers

I got a ghost email on September 30th that there was an update to my cic account but still to date it has background check in progress and no decision made. On 30th I just checked pr status check and it had decision made that was nearly 3 weeks ago.
We are FSW inland.
Thank you LorraineCon,
You will get the PPR any day after the DM. The average time is 1-3 weeks and there are people they got it after 4 weeks.
You can contact CIC over the phone and ask them whether your application has been approved or not. Some people answer it and some don't, still you can try calling them.

I believe you will get the PPR soon!!!

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Guys need help please, I have additional request and they ask me to upload to my CIC account but when I hit the sign button it appeared SYSTEM GENERATED ERROR XXXXXXCODE..Any one experienced this.got 7 days to upload and submit. Thanks

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Hi Guys..!

Any update on the DMs and PPRs for July group? Did anyone get DM after the election result?

For me, I paid the RPRF fee a month back and still no update on my profile with the ECAS status being IN PROCESS..anyone with the same situation?

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RV_13 said:
Hi Guys..!

Any update on the DMs and PPRs for July group? Did anyone get DM after the election result?

For me, I paid the RPRF fee a month back and still no update on my profile with the ECAS status being IN PROCESS..anyone with the same situation?
Hi RV_13,

I am also waiting after RPRF. Can you please share your complete timeline?

Thank You

Alpha4906

AcerSaccharum

Jul 22, 2015
I've had no updates.. I applied on July 16 under Inland CEC. I have 28 days left on my current Canadian visa and am incredibly anxious seeing others who applied wayyyy after me getting DM and PPR :'( I rang CIC yesterday and was advised to apply for a Temporary Resident Permit rather than go to the border when my current visa expires. I hope they process it quickly!

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Alpha4906 said:
Hi RV_13,

I am also waiting after RPRF. Can you please share your complete timeline?

Thank You

Alpha4906
Hi Alpha4906,

Timeline:
ITA -- 12th June
App Filed and AOR: 9th July
In Process: should be arnd mid-August
RPRF request: 21st Sept, paid on 22nd

After that waiting for further updates..Do you know anyone receiving DM after the election from July Group or in general?

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RV_13 said:
Hi Alpha4906,

Timeline:
ITA -- 12th June
App Filed and AOR: 9th July
In Process: should be arnd mid-August
RPRF request: 21st Sept, paid on 22nd

After that waiting for further updates..Do you know anyone receiving DM after the election from July Group or in general?
No..

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've just received a request from CIC to upload my FBI clearance. When ı try to upload it asks for expiry date but there is no expiration date on the document! What should ı do, just put an expiry date. It does not accept empty.

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Application approved and closed today.

I'm inland cec
App submitted 17 July
Ppr received on 13 October
Pp sent on 13 October
Pp received at cpc Ottawa on 16 October
Application approved and closed 23 October
Return tracker activated - still waiting

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
There seems to be some recent movement in inland FSW class. Many June applicants (even as late as June 30th) got their DMs in the last couple of days.

Hopefully good news is on the way for July applicants soon!

CanEEUser

Oct 23, 2015
HakikiKanada said:
I've just received a request from CIC to upload my FBI clearance. When ı try to upload it asks for expiry date but there is no expiration date on the document! What should ı do, just put an expiry date. It does not accept empty.
Quick question - I'm assuming you submitted a LOE for FBI clearance when you submitted your application. Did you mention any specific timeline in LOE for FBI clearance? IF yes, did CIC requested you to upload the FBI clearance once you crossed the date you mentioned in LOE?

cecimmigrant

Jul 23, 2015
Hi Gops,

I tries to PM you but got a message that your inbox is full!

Any ways my time line is as below:

I got my PPR on 6th Oct. and passport reached Ottawa on 8th Oct.

I have been waiting ever since. My application was approved on 19th Oct. in My CIC.

Hope our passports are dispatched on Monday.

I am thinking of sending an email to CIC on Monday. It is really frustrating to see delays in the process at very last stage.

Let me know if your status changes.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Anything new my July fellow applicants?
I've been sitting and waiting for almost three month so far, no second "in process". BG still not started.. Anyone like me. Offshore FSW applicant here.

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Anything new my July fellow applicants?
I've been sitting and waiting for almost three month so far, no second "in process". BG still not started.. Anyone like me. Offshore FSW applicant here.
yupp... im past the 3 month phase... no updates :/

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
rainman400 said:
yupp... im past the 3 month phase... no updates :/
Hi, rainman

same here. After this week I will be passing the 3 month phase. no updates at all. I am CEC inland :(

ITA Jun 26
AOR Jul 31
ECAS in process Aug 13
ECAS: add doc req Aug 11
Medical passed Aug 17